Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557058 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Sold this last night using the 3rd follow up format and a reminder. Imported lead so 5% commission goes to Godaddy.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2023
iykepromotions:
Sold this last night using the 3rd follow up format and a reminder.
Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
iykepromotions:
Sold this last night using the 3rd follow up format and a reminder. Imported lead so 5% commission goes to Godaddy.
Congrats Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Congrats sir.
iykepromotions:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
iykepromotions:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dynadot reg and push available at 1100. Just 2 slots

My WhatsApp No is in my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mentordot(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hello boss..

Does A 4letter domain worth registering even though it's easily pronounceable but don't seem to have meaning to me?

Please someone should answer this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
iykepromotions:
congratulations boss!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
mentordot:
Hello boss..

Does A 4letter domain worth registering even though it's easily pronounceable but don't seem to have meaning to me?

.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mentordot(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mentordot(m): 3:31am On Oct 27, 2023
trafficpools:
.com?

Yes sure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Some scary shìt

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by turmacs(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2023
iykepromotions:
e be like say na only you dey make sales for here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2023
mentordot:
Hello boss..

Did you find one ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2023
symbuul:
Some scary shìt
This business is both simple and hard.

I have the money to buy as many domains as I want, but I don't even trust myself to register good names.

That's the problem I have.

Not easy to be a man.

When I outbound to lots of potential end-users, it's either they don't reply, or they reply "N/A" or they say I should remove their emails henceforth.

I created a gig on Fiverr and when I began making money in dollars on the app, I answered a guy's reading test questions and Fiverr concluded that I had answered his homework questions and consequently took down my profile.

Perhaps I shouldn't have forgotten Fiverr rules.

cry cry cry
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

I have the money to buy as many domains as I want, but I don't even trust myself to register good names.

Not easy to be a man.

When I outbound to lots of potential end-users, it's either they don't reply, or they reply "N/A" or they say I should remove their emails henceforth.

I created a gig on Fiverr and when I began making money in dollars on the app, I answered a guy's reading test questions and Fiverr concluded that I had answered his homework questions and consequently took down my profile.

cry cry cry

I don't know how fiver.r works but did you file an appeal?
You're lucky to have the funds to get as many domains as you want. You might want to recheck your names. Post one or two here so you get a nod or no from pros here. I have come to understand that in domaining, one good quality name trumps 10 not-good names. If you're doing geos, be wary of mediocre variations. I'd rather outbound two wonderful names than waste time working on 20 awful names. Renewals bite deep too. Some names I dropped or sold at unreasonable wholesale prices I regret.

I'm more of a brandable guy than geo though. These days I just want to match numbers with quality. I vet my names more closely now, only downside is that when I finally try to reg them, many would have been sniped by other domainers. I do handreg though I'm trying to stop it. A good retail sale will put me on track.

Don't relent, revisit old sales reports and flee from geos with many variations. All the best.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Pros here, is the following domain name good enough?

vacationpropertysales in dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Not easy to be a man.

cry cry cry
At bolded- go and use the fund to learn how to spot good names or sign up for Dn-Academy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Not easy to be a man.

cry cry cry
buy Godaddy academy course
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mentordot(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
James39:

Did you find one ?

yes, am just curious maybe i should register it or not
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
mentordot:

Register it, then let us know the name after you have but I bet you, it isn't available for registration.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2023
mentordot:

Not possible for it to be available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Baba dem,
Please what is the safest way/procedure to receive payment directly from an end-user. Baba say na $50 him go pay last and I wan consider. The problem na how to proceed based on say Dan no dey process sales below $50.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2023
chicfarmer:
Baba dem,
Please what is the safest way/procedure to receive payment directly from an end-user. Baba say na $50 him go pay last and I wan consider. The problem na how to proceed based on say Dan no dey process sales below $50.

Na PayPal. Get a trusted PayPal exchanger to generate an invoice link for you. You send the invoice link to him and he pays the money to that PayPal exchanger's account. He'll in turn pay you in Naira.

The only downside is that the rate will be less than receiving money through grey and co.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2023
chicfarmer:
Baba dem,
use sav ! List the domain name at sav at $50 and inform the enduser

Or use Daaz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesh94: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Liquidation Saturday.

I'm liquidating 4 high end domains right now, fastest finger.

NorthGeorgiaFamilyLaw.com #10k
BestSurrogacyCenter.com #20k
CleaningNorthCarolina.com #20k
GamifiLabs.com #100k

Interested to deal, contact me @ denverfitnessclub@gmail.com

Pls only for interested folks, don't waste my time by contacting me if you're not interested or willing to negotiate.

Gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2023
joesh94:
Liquidation Saturday.

I'm liquidating 4 high end domains right now, fastest finger.

NorthGeorgiaFamilyLaw.com #10k
BestSurrogacyCenter.com #20k
CleaningNorthCarolina.com #20k
GamifiLabs.com #100k

Interested to deal, contact me @ denverfitnessclub@gmail.com

Pls only for interested folks, don't waste my time by contacting me if you're not interested or willing to negotiate.

Gracias
grin

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Thanks @Rankett and @Oshiofe.
I like the paypal idea but I will keep my options open.
Once again, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who deceived you and told you those domains are high end?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.