Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535386 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Please check below for your reliable Exchanger

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayoduro: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
OUR SERVICES COVERED: Shagamu, Abeokuta, Arepo Ibafo and Mowe.

Is your property/building experiencing soaked walls or leakages from rain water? Then we can fix your concrete roofs once nad for all.

We are into felting of the highest standard.

Call/WhatsApp +2347015440401

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bayajjidda:

I was able to use it transfer a domain, after submitting their required signed domain form after 3 days of submission. To even do domain registration you need to submit a signed domain form, if you are able to get their sent activation code. In my case I wasn't able to get the code on my MTN and Airtel lines.
was able to get the activation code. Their process isn't straight forward at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jerry59:
I hope you’ve read about the numerous complaints about them from other domainers on NP ?

Just taking the risk for some few domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rik500k(m): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2023
trafficpools:
this guy knows nothing about domain business, stay away guys!
ordinarily I wouldn't be replying this post, but then I was wondering, how did you come to this conclusion ? If I post atleast 10 EMD sales here would you take this shit back ?

What statement of mine in tha post irked you that you even had to spend your time to insult me, anyways I know nada but the little I learnt from iyke and my big bosses is very okay for me. Reply if you really wanna run mouth.

PS :I don't know this person, have never known him/her and never transacted any business with them, reason I'm rantngthis early morning

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Votumejero:
was able to get the activation code. Their process isn't straight forward at all.

I didn't get the activation code, so I used the "domain form" option. But it took about 3 days to get a feedback from them and got the domain transferred in.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2023
Bayajjidda:

I didn't get the activation, so I used the "domain form" option. But it took about 3 days to get a feedback from them and got the domain transferred.
is the domain name up to 60days?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Oshiofe:
is the domain name up to 60days?

Of course, you can't transfer out domains below 60 days, you can only push where applicable.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wildstorm: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Please, can I use grey.co USD or GBP account to receive my payout on Dan.com.

I mean which of them is in good standing to receive money now, because it has been long I use grey?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2023
Wildstorm:

I mean which of them is in good standing to receive money now, because it has been long I use grey?
Use GBP to avoid stories.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Wildstorm:

The 3 works. You can use GBP because of the higher exchange rate compared to USD.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wildstorm: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2023
iykepromotions:
The 3 works. You can use GBP because of the higher exchange rate compared to USD.

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bayajjidda:

Of course, you can't transfer out domains below 60 days, you can only push where applicable.
I know. So, they still ask for verification during transfer out using auto code? I thought it's Only registration that the verification is being required?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oshiofe:
I know. So, they still ask for verification during transfer out using auto code? I thought it's Only registration that the verification is being required?

Yeah they do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Telegram234:

Dem go still ask you how much?

No.

Except the buyer wan take you catch cruise.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Anybody Interested in this? What would you offer for it in $,

Recently quoted $7299 for some Guy into AI that uses a Word and "platform" as Suffix for their website. They just declined and didn't respond to my message to make an offer. Though, I contacted them before they requested for Price.
I guess i over priced it. Big eye no Good. Lol

Sold wholesale portfolio of 4 on Squadhelp last month about $97. Whatever you are doing, Make sure you are Selling o. Millions of quality domain is out there, nothing is special about your hand reg domain, unless you are ready to renew tire and no guarantee it will sell. We still learning sha.
Geo domainers are the ones enjoying sales now,cos I made sales when I did it,but the work is hard.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omola2ulv: 4:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Stop using LOADNG WALLET

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PacyPro: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2023
Hold on to the domain. It's a good one. The right buyer will come. Don't look desperate to this your potential end-user. But try to size their business, financial muscle, etc through social media handles.
Shashar:

Recently quoted $7299 for some Guy into AI that uses a Word and "platform" as Suffix for their website. They just declined and didn't respond to my message to make an offer. Though, I contacted them before they requested for Price.

Sold wholesale portfolio of 4 on Squadhelp last month about $97. Whatever you are doing, Make sure you are Selling o. Millions of quality domain is out there, nothing is special about your hand reg domain, unless you are ready to renew tire and no guarantee it will sell. We still learning sha.
Geo domainers are the ones enjoying sales now,cos I made sales when I did it,but the work is hard.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2023
PacyPro:
Hold on to the domain. It's a good one. The right buyer will come. Don't look desperate to this your potential end-user. But try to size their business, financial muscle, etc through social media handles.
Yea,They even told me they just got a domain for a new project when they declined my offer. I checked and it happened that they are using .co domain for the new project, while the .com is priced at $49k lols. It contain GPTs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Shashar:

my advice for you, renew this domain and price it $10k and mind your other businesses. I saw it's expiring by January. GPT has continued to trend with the recent introduction of GPTs. So hold on if you can.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2023
iykepromotions:
my advice for you, renew this domain and price it $10k and mind your other businesses. I saw it's expiring by January. GPT has continued to trend with the recent introduction of GPTs. So hold on if you can.
Thanks Boss. The renewal is sure.It was even chatgpt that suggested the name for me back then. Checked and it was available,so I registerd it. Would have renewed it before expiration but I don't like wasting money.Some potential buyers might be waiting for it to expire to reg it free. Domain is getting Mad view on Dan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Hello, house

Apart from the backorder cost, is there any other fees to be paid if the name is caught successfully?

Please those who have used dropcatch please I need your input on this.

@Sapiosexuality et'al
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2023
James39:
Hello, house

Apart from the backorder cost, is there any other fees to be paid if the name is caught successfully?

Please those who have used dropcatch please I need your input on this.

@Sapiosexuality et'al
no extra fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
no extra fee.

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayorh(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Who has used or is using Geepay to receive payment from Afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omola2ulv: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
trafficpools:
this guy knows nothing about domain business, stay away guys!
Thanks for the disclosure boss
I almost hit him up to transact sha

But have you got any proof to back up the claim??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
McTeesticks:

Thanks for the disclosure boss
I almost hit him up to transact sha

But have you got any proof to back up the claim??
Without any proof that the guy might be a rival that just wants to spoil business for him

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayo85: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2023
$50 Dynadot prepay available for domain registration/renewal. 07087504906. ($1 - N1000)

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Without any proof that the guy might be a rival that just wants to spoil business for him
Exactly
@trafficpools, please come online and defend your claims. It's really important you do that so you don't get your moniker soiled
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayo85: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Available
tayo85:
$50 Dynadot prepay available for domain registration/renewal. 07087504906.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: civilserva, panicacid and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.