Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555163 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Promxy94:

Congrats
Bro I never sell o........ Congrats the correct guy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Sold Classic/cars/dallas in king for $499 via undeveloped. Hold time was 3 days. I reg and did a couple of outbound. One reply with we are interested.

After 3 days, the name sold. Undeveloped paid within 24 hours less their commission.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hello guys, I just want to say for those of us unable to buy $1 netsol domains with our card we can surely patronize IDEALCASH. He recently helped me in purchasing a domain and he transferred it to me hassle free. All transactions were conducted within 24hrs. He is reliable. Thanks IDEALCASH.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Sold Classic/cars/dallas in king for $499 via undeveloped. Hold time was 3 days. I reg and did a couple of outbound. One reply with we are interested.

After 3 days, the name sold. Undeveloped paid within 24 hours less their commission.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congrats Man,
can you brief about the negotiation process and the follow-up (days)
God bless
Once again congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
iykepromotions:
let me start from your last question. The domain was sold in a marketplace not a private sale. And it was put on a BUY IT NOW (BIN) on your first enquiry, as I wrote earlier it's all about research.

Apart from Google and popular domain markets, One of the sites that makes me to conclude price in time is domainindex. After appraisal Once you scroll down you will see further analysis like related domain sale. Few weeks ago, I registered www.medicalbillingsoft.com, why pondering on a fixed price to put it, ( buy it now sells faster than make an offer) I found out that a similar domain with hyphens was sold for $3,000 @ afternic. You can see the idea now. I quickly do a price increase and put it up in major marketplaces. The sale will be reported here once it is finalised.
@ the emboldened,
Please, on which site did you get that info. The attached screenshot doesn't reveal the site's name. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Testapep:

Congrats Man,
can you brief about the negotiation process and the follow-up (days)
God bless
Once again congrats
Thanks man. I didn't follow up. He took interest in the domain with the first mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

You are on fire...ride on boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congrats
More sales to us all

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by falansa: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congrats baba... More $$$

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by falansa: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you receive a reply asking how much from your outbounding message, how do you best deal with this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
falansa:
If you receive a reply asking how much from your outbounding message, how do you best deal with this?

"$$$($). What do you think?"

IMO.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congratulations chief. More sales to us all.

I dey await afternic confirmation before I share mine too grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

this your sale is wonderful. To think that the keywords comes before the city and sold within that short time frame is surprising. we just need faith and never give up.. still hoping for my first sale... congrat bro, more sale on your portfolio

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Hello guys, I just want to say for those of us unable to buy $1 netsol domains with our card we can surely patronize IDEALCASH. He recently helped me in purchasing a domain and he transferred it to me hassle free. All transactions were conducted within 24hrs. He is reliable. Thanks IDEALCASH.
very reliable... he bought a name for me today.. I can vouch for him. thanks IDEALCASH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manlawal(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

we wey never sell go dey pray sote any we register go sell sote, congrats sha

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2019
0ubenji:
Anyone who wanna buy netsol cheap domains can contact me...$2/Domain.. i simply buy and transfer to u.
If u dont trust me, it's quite understandable. cool
interested persons can contact 0.90651. 9360.4(whatsapp only)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 2:38am On Feb 04, 2019
@ gurus and other experienced domainers here, can you vouch for 1and1 now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 3:19am On Feb 04, 2019
But from the reviews I have read about netsol its like they are not completely reliable @iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceejay8: 4:28am On Feb 04, 2019
BITCOIN MERCHANDISE

I BUY BITCOIN, ETHERUM, ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD AT VERY GOOD RATE

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
☎️08137302971

�PAYMENT IS MADE INSTANT
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congratulations!
More Sales!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello guys.Please how do I know a domain is truly mine? Have bought 2 domains from netsols since 10th of January this year. The domain has been showing in my netsol account but anytime i check on whois, its always showing me it belongs to someone else. have waited patiently for sometime now to see if the whois will change before i start outbouding but up till now, its still showing the name of another person.
Please, how do i go about this?
It seems you are using private whois. You have to login to your account and change it from private whois and your name will show.
Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Someone definitely took a huge risk on these insurance geo domains and held onto them for more than 2yrs before finally letting dem drop tonight.
Hustle is real

The irony of the whole issue now is; someone might pick them up tonight and get one or two SALES that d previous owner(s) cudnt get in about 3-5yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congrats!
I have two questions;
1. Why did you choose .king instead of .net?
2. How were you able to register .king extension?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Truth4eva:
Congrats! I have two questions; 1. Why did you choose .king instead of .net? 2. How were you able to register .king extension?
king is also com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Health insurance will be more like it

0ubenji:
Someone definitely took a huge risk on these insurance geo domains and held onto them for more than 2yrs before finally letting dem drop tonight.
Hustle is real

The irony of the whole issue now is; someone might pick them up tonight and get one or two SALES that d previous owner(s) cudnt get in about 3-5yrs

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello guys...

I've to admit I made a very big mistake..

Had a BIN for New/Hampshire- Heating in king of 875 got an offer if 200$ and countered 700$.. buyer says he just wanted to buy it. I told him to make another close offer. I didn't hear from him again.

I got the domain on 26th did outbound and got that offer on 27th. I'm very broke and had been sad since then..

I got two other domains.

Vegas/Medical/ insurance and Roseville/life/insurance in king.. Did some outbound yesterday no show yet.

please help me appraise

@Iykepromotions
@Haykay2005
@Tranxo
@expertix
@2sexycom

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Silvereze:
Hello guys...

I've to admit I made a very big mistake..

Had a BIN for New/Hampshire- Heating in king of 875 got an offer if 200$ and countered 700$.. buyer says he just wanted to buy it. I told him to make another close offer. I didn't hear from him again.

I got the domain on 26th did outbound and got that offer on 27th. I'm very broke and had been sad since then..

I got two other domains.

Vegas/Medical/ insurance and Roseville/life/insurance in king.. Did some outbound yesterday no show yet.

please help me appraise

@Iykepromotions
@Haykay2005
@Tranxo
@expertix
@2sexycom

Lols
That's the game guy, have also made my own share of mistakes in countering.

Why don't you write to the buyer that you are willing to accept his offer or send a counter offer of his initial offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Promxy94:

Lols
That's the game guy, have also made my own share of mistakes in countering.

Why don't you write to the buyer that you are willing to accept his offer or send a counter offer of his initial offer

we were chatting via undeveloped.. he is no longer replying. I asked Simon to help call him. they said they will do today.. I'm still waiting.

I made a mistake oh.. for a domain I bought just $1

please help me appraise those two insurance domains
THANKS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Silvereze:

we were chatting via undeveloped.. he is no longer replying. I asked Simon to help call him. they said they will do today.. I'm still waiting.

I made a mistake oh.. for a domain I bought just $1

please help me appraise those two insurance domains
THANKS

Bro the business is a game of luck, no one can tell you a good domain or a bad domain, people only guess.

A sold domain was reported today on namepros
He bought it for $8 on namepros
Put it up for $70 on namepros, but people never saw any value in it.
But it sold via undeveloped for $500.

So bro this business is GRACE

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Testapep:

king is also com
Got it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: akus6060(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.