Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534211 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:

Good one for me. I think I saw report of Washington catering in King sale last month.
For real? wow. thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
To those who has client who had paid via Afternic partners platform before, please how many days does the domain transfer takes, as well as payment?

I got a sales notification since 3rd Feb and still in "transfer processing" state since then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
My first sale through undeveloped.
Name: printingservicesbrooklyn in King
Hand reg with netsol promo
Sale price : negotiatiated to $100 by exporting the lead to undeveloped
Bin: $399
Hold time: less than 1 month
Money transfered to my first bank savings account since Wednesday but don't know why I have not received my fund.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:
Money transfered to my first bank savings account since Wednesday but don't know why I have not received my fund.
Congratulations bro. More sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hennyola:
To those who has client who had paid via Afternic partners platform before, please how many days does the domain transfer takes, as well as payment?

I got a sales notification since 3rd Feb and still in "transfer processing" state since then
Roghly 2 Weeks. If it was fast transfer, it may take 8 days. If you manually transfer the name, just put your mind to 10 days to 2 Weeks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:

what is a hand registered domain ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hennyola:

Congratulations broskey, more wins for us all

"Picked from drop"

Where exactly and How much did you pay in all (plus renewal fee) ?
Paid $6.99 for the name. Hold time is less than 2 Weeks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Electricboy:

Domain that has never been registered by anyone but you. Say for instance you felt laptopfordomaining in king would sell. If you reg the name, that's a handreg domain. However, if you saw the domain name on Afternic or other market place and you buy it, it is a premium name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Congratulations to all the recent sellers. More sales to us all. Domaining is cool.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Domain that has never been registered by anyone but you. Say for instance you felt laptopfordomaining in king would sell. If you reg the name, that's a handreg domain. However, if you saw the domain name on Afternic or other market place and you buy it, it is a premium name.

thank you...am d guy that asked you for help on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:
Congratulations!
More Mega Sales!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kisszhira(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Can I add you on WhatsApp please,so you can mentor me on the whole business. I trued reading up to this point but it seems the more I read,the more confused I become.

tranxo:
Testimony time. Alert just entered. Jesus thank you!

3 word USA geo domain (real estate industry)

Bought at Netsol for $1 on Dec. 23 2018 and set BIN $2,300 on Undeveloped

Outbounded on 26th night to more than 20 end users (Facebook and direct email)

Woke up around 3am on Dec. 27th to see an offer of $1,500

I immediately countered $2,000

Buyer countered $1,500 again and said (Unfortunately that's as high as I can go. Thank you for the consideration.)

I come think am. Sleep no gree come again. I say weda to use delay tactics. My church mind tell me say I dey greedy. $1500!!!

I accept fasssssttttt!!!Dec 27th

The waiting game don start be that.

I took the liberty to search the buyer on Facebook. Saw her and noticed she is a very big realtor in that particular real estate subniche I targeted. (Meanwhile name was gotten from Expireddomains)

I added her as a friend and introduced myself. (Reason for this was to get her to know I am real ..... probably worked)

She was on vacation so communication was hell. But I kept communicating. Answering her many questions about her being skeptical about Undeveloped as a trustworthy company, transfer process, how she will get the domain etc.

This went on till Dec 31st when the buyer sent me a mail from Undeveloped that almost gave me heart attack LOL.

Undeveloped in their payment reminder to her spelt the domain name (the name of the city) wrongly TWICE in the same mail. Chai.

She said her trust don vanish that professionals cannot make such a mistake. Wahala. My brain went into overdrive.

I had to allay her fears by letting her understand that Undeveloped being a European country may sometimes get foreign names wrong. I agreed with her that it was unprofessional and that I will contact Undeveloped to correct the mistake.

She was happy.

I contacted Undeveloped and apologies were poured out with promises to rectify the issue.

I purposely didn't bombard buyer with mails so that she will not feel too pressured and back off, but I remember asking her when she intended to pay, cos with the landing page showing "Domain Sold", I may lose other prospects.

She totally understood my concerns and said she was on vacation and cannot do much until she gets back home. That if I want to back off from the deal she will understand...WHAAAATTT!!! Back off wetin!!! God forbid. I told her I will wait ooo.

Undeveloped sent second payment reminder to her on Jan 3.

Buyer assumed that she will pay extra VAT and started developing cold feet.

Those current with Namepros will remember the thread where Undeveloped explained thoroughly their VAT methods.

I smiled and explained the much I can to her that since she is from outside Europe, she won't have to pay any VAT. I also told her that I will tell Undeveloped to explain this to her. Undeveloped did and everyone was happy. LOL

Friday Jan 4th buyer paid. Praise God!

Undeveloped contacted me for domain transfer. Which I completed later in the day. But it was until Monday 7th that Undeveloped acknowledged it (they don't communicated weekends from my experience).

However, it was only on last Wednesday Jan. 9th that they sent the money ($1,365) to my dom account. They said ordinarily they ought to have sent it out within 1 business day from the time buyer paid, but because it was my first transaction, they had to make sure of certain things. They also rejected my request for Bitcoin payout because of the same reason. I can however request for Bitcoin payout from my second transaction.

Wire transfer takes 3-5 business days to hit your account.

Today is the 3rd day. Alert received around 1pm.

I had to write this long epistle not just our of joy, but to chronicle what it looks like dealing with Undeveloped.

Some sales may go smoother than mine, but this goes to show that if I never thought of searching this buyer on Facebook, probability of losing this sale would be high.

I registered 12 names with the $1 promo. Praying and hoping few more in same real estate subniche (sorry - won't reveal it for now) will sell.

As a newbie, and still learning. Try and target cities with population above 100,000

If you are searching your keyword on Google for endusers, if you see adverts appearing at the top of the serach engine results, that's a good sign that people want that keyword. So an enduser may like to have an EMD as his/her domain name.

Another tip. If you are setting your filters on Expireddomains, under Additional tab, at the bottom, tick the box that says Facebook Taken

It will show you domains that have Facebook Pages with the same names. For instance, if it lists lagosvetservices .com, it means you MAY see a Facebook Page with the handle @lagosvetservices

It doesn't always work but when it does, it is a plus. Just check if the FB Page is active. If the business has a website. Even if it has a website that goes by another/similar name, the business MAY want to own a name that matches their FB Page.

$1 promo give us a lot of room to lower our risks.

Meanwhile my alert says $1,345 instead of $1,365. I guess $20 has gone towards unexplained bank charges. Different story with different companies. When I sold some names on Namejet last year, I got the exact amount in my dom account.

Nothing spoil. To God be the Glory. More sales to us all!

PS: any typo? Pardon. Too happy to proofread. LOL.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kisszhira(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Paid $6.99 for the name. Hold time is less than 2 Weeks
can you mentor me on whatsapp please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kisszhira(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Can someone help me on whatsapp please,the more I read,the more confused I become.

my digit: Zero Eight One six two zero four five seven five seven...

Please, I will really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Sold another one this week. I picked the name from the drop and contacted a few people. Someone replied with the usual "how much?" I quoted $499, but no reply.

So I went to include the $499 on my undeveloped page. After 3 days, I sent a mail informing him of the bin that I included.

Yesterday, I received that message that it sold. And the funniest part is that I'm no so sure it was the guy who inquired about the price that bought the name.

Undeveloped, as always, credit me in less than 24 hours.

What made you pick this particular domain name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Electricboy:

Expired domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
FESTAC101:

Don't mind some people. It is a promo,yet one has the mind to charge follow hustlers an equivalent of 100% per purchase.

We all know they some of these Domains may never sale.

Haba! How much can you possibly make?

Don't mind them, there is a particular one I contacted a few days back he wants to sell me at 740/ domain ($2/domain) . Like that isn't enough, he has his own dollar rate which is #370 for $1. I don't know why Nigerians are like this. And they will say its business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kisszhira(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:
Expired domain
Can you mentor me on this please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kisszhira(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:
Expired domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES

SOLD

Purchased Price :$6.99
Sales price :$250
Registrar:Namesilo
Sales Venue: Undeveloped.com
Purchased date 8/12/2018
Sold date: 7/12/2019
This particular domain has been developed already into a website.
Everything happened within an hour, was an inbound offer, never bothered to counter, and he paid immediately, I transferred the domain immediately, and in less than 2hours a site is on the domain. A wonderful site.

Will review the name soon, as my money is still with them, haven't received a mail that it has been sent yet.

I believe because I have another transaction of $100 in escrow, am waiting for the auth code to send it to them, it's an Oklahoma geo domain, buyer made an offer of $100 and I accepted since 3weeks ago,did not bother to counter, held the domain name for like 2monthd and some days, before it sold. Bought it fof $1. So am waiting for auth code from Netsol, don't know why undeveloped refused a domain push and insisted on auth code.

So this is my sales for this week, and first two sales of the month.

Will reveal the names later.
Thanks all
Let's not all be greedy for
Patience is the key
Prayer is the route
And Grace Brings the sales.

MY GOD LIVES!!!

Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
cyriletifit:

Congrats
4working days you will get your money
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Congrats man.

Thanks bro
Sent what you asked for via mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Geofavor:

You dey vex o.

Will register more, because most of my ist registration were bad.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spirul77: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
hello guys,im very new in thia stuff,i just bought my first domain and about listing it for sale but it keep showing 'parameter asking price is invalid' abeg wetin this one mean?

and please if i want to park it how or where do i start from?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogashman(m): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Pls guys...I need a mentor in this line of business. I'm a newbie who wouldn't mind being walked through the procedures for this venture.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 2:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Promxy94:

Congrats
4working days you will get your money
OK. Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2019
kisszhira:

Am still learning too dear. Read this thread from page 1 to atleast half of it. Drop your whatsapp number so we could chat. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Promxy94:

Above 80
Congrats on your sale boss. Like how long did it take you to accumulate your portfolio?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congrats on your sale boss.
Like how long did it take you to accumulate your portfolio?
Over 7months

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:45am On Feb 09, 2019
please oooo..can one transfer from netsol acct to another netsol acct?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2019
massive1019:
please oooo..can one transfer from netsol acct to another netsol acct?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Viking007:
The shorter the better. Nigeria is too long a name. I own bid9ja.com.
Looking at what those guys turned bid9ja to, I just can't help be regret losing this domain! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m), ab2care, Allfavours and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.