Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,946 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534586 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Promxy94:

Tell them Undeveloped.com a Netherland escrow Agency.
The money is been sent from Netherlands
Gracias. You have been really helpful. If you don't mind kindly drop your digit let me credit it with a token.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ShadowM(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
NiggasInParis:

Is the account still available? Drop your contact
Cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hardheolar:

Gracias. You have been really helpful. If you don't mind kindly drop your digit let me credit it with a token.

Thank-you Very Much Friend

I learnt alot from this thread, is still my way of giving back to the thread.

I hope your funds arrive safely.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
zanebaddo:
how did you add yours... i can only find sell your domains..

I used desktop view. You can do it on a PC or use desktop view on a phone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hardheolar:
reply PM

Lol. Sorry guys, it has stopped working here. Was only able to get for promxy... maybe it will work later
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slingerf: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
hafdol:

how were u able to sign it bro, did u print it out first?
No just signed from my phone straightaway
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hardheolar:

How many days? Have you reached out to them

I did yesterday via Twitter and They asked for my account name, number, transaction amount and date.

I also told Simon and he gave me a transaction ID which I forwarded to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Promxy94:

My GOD BLESS YOU

TESTED AND TRUSTED
Thank you for using our service Sir
If you are still interested in buying the domain at 500 per domain you can pm via WhatsApp on 0.8.1.6.4.0.4.5.9.9.7
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
slingerf:

No just signed from my phone straightaway
Hi, what did you use to sign on your phone without printing? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by realest2(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
golamike:

I used desktop view. You can do it on a PC or use desktop view on a phone
I've checked through the site for over 30 minutes now, the only profile I saw and clicked, kept redirecting me to where i can edit my name and stuffs like that. I've used chrome's desktop mode, still same. abeg help me with screenshot of where you found yours
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
realest2:
I've checked through the site for over 30 minutes now, the only profile I saw and clicked, kept redirecting me to where i can edit my name and stuffs like that. I've used chrome's desktop mode, still same. abeg help me with screenshot of where you found yours
intead of profile...click dashboard then check the list on right side..you will see something about domain..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Qulink1:

Thank you for using our service Sir
If you are still interested in buying the domain at 500 per domain you can pm via WhatsApp on 0.8.1.6.4.0.4.5.9.9.7
Thanks.
Isent a PM boss. Are you on telegram? Can't send message through Whatsapp boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good evening here

Has anyone used bitcoin to receive payment from undeveloped, If yes, how long does it takes?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
bobojoshua:
Isent a PM boss. Are you on telegram? Can't send message through Whatsapp boss.
Replied you through gmail sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seriously need prayers. 5 different accepted offers yet no payment. Tired of seeing reminder mails from simon.. Sighs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amukpume: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
IDEALCASH:
PM for a free guide
please I need a guide too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Qulink1:
Please, check your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Qulink1:
Please, check your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gabson91:
Seriously need prayers. 5 different accepted offers yet no payment. Tired of seeing reminder mails from simon.. Sighs

Read something similar to your problem on namepros boss. Most of those buyers are not internet savvy. You have to describe the payment process to them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
pls gurus in the house help me. am a newbie domainer, i bought a domain and listed on afternic. so i search for my domain name on netsol and saw it listed for sale and was okay. i then went to godaddy to search for my domain and it was not listed for sale, it just shows that it was taken. i waited for a day and search again on godaddy and was not listed for sale again. i then went to afternic to login to my account and saw this
‘’your account is suspended, contact our customer service‘’

someone should help oooo. me i dont even understand again.

forgive my typo errors.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who has successfully bought from the new 1 dollar promo code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
xammax:
pls gurus in the house help me. am a newbie domainer, i bought a domain and listed on afternic. so i search for my domain name on netsol and saw it listed for sale and was okay. i then went to godaddy to search for my domain and it was not listed for sale, it just shows that it was taken. i waited for a day and search again on godaddy and was not listed for sale again. i then went to afternic to login to my account and saw this
‘’your account is suspended, contact our customer service‘’

someone should help oooo. me i dont even understand again.

forgive my typo errors.
Where did you buy the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Truth4eva:
Where did you buy the domain?
from netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
xammax:

from netsol
You list your domains for auction on GoDaddy. It is not free. For your suspended account, contact Afternic. You might use another marketplace for landing page such as Undeveloped, while you sort things out with Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
kolad59:
Good evening here

Has anyone used bitcoin to receive payment from undeveloped, If yes, how long does it takes?

Doesn't take too long, think within 24 hours. Can be as early as an hour when they receive your wallet address.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Whoelse noticed this shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Truth4eva:

You list your domains for auction on GoDaddy. It is not free. For your suspended account, contact Afternic. You might use another marketplace for landing page such as Undeveloped, while you sort things out with Afternic.

my domain already has a landing page with undeveloped. As for afternic, i think i will just use another marketplace cause from my research when ever you are suspended and you contact them, they will tell you that you are permanently banned. And the problem is that you can't re-register with them cause your ip is blacklisted.
thanks anyways.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
xammax:

my domain already has a landing page with undeveloped. As for afternic, i think i will just use another marketplace cause from my research when ever you are suspended and you contact them, they will tell you that you are permanently banned. And the problem is that you can't re-register with them cause your ip is blacklisted.
thanks anyways.
OK. Maybe someone else can offer more help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by realest2(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
massive1019:
intead of profile...click dashboard then check the list on right side..you will see something about domain..
phew! finally..thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rubbiish(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Testapep:
Me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Testapep:
much dollars in circulation...... Abeg how e affect our biz....so prize don crash laidis Abi ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
eduevolutionnow:
Who has successfully bought from the new 1 dollar promo code?

Me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AboutMarty, Daisybaby180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.