Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544897 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by newslifeop: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is how I Make $250usd every day trading binary options volatility lower using exponential indicator i found on youtube.

follow free steps

Register a free Trading account using the link in the youtube video description.make sure you are watching.from.youtube page , →

“read all steps in video description in youtube for interface setup!

thank me later.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Elemental:

Can I have 2 netsol accounts opened with different emails but with the same exact name and payment details?
Yes, but risky for the $1 promo
Elemental:
Have you done more than 2 on one account?
sure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paradise163(f): 4:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Please house, can anyone help explain this better to me. The name was registered last year on Godaddy and it's still mine

I sent a mail already to Afternic but they are yet to reply

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Paradise163:
. The name was registered last year on Godaddy and it's still mine

1. Are you sure the domain has not expired? Login to your Go daddy account and check domain manager.

2. The WHOIS records of the domain same with your registration details on Afternic?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paradise163(f): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2019
amjustme2:

1. Are you sure the domain has not expired? Login to your Go daddy account and check domain manager.

2. The WHOIS records of the domain same with your registration details on Afternic?

Question 1 and 2, yes exactly the same. The domain isn't expired either
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2019
oluswaggz:

For the first time it worked for yipeeeeeeeeeee.
Brotherly. Help me get 1 na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Paradise163:
Please house, can anyone help explain this better to me. The name was registered last year on Godaddy and it's still mine

this what makes my first sales cancelled twice.

Solution..

Explain to them that you are the owner of the domain and send screenshot of the domain in your registrar, and also the receipt when you buy it..

Also, contact @joe on Namepros, you will see Afternic thread, after you have resolved it they will help you contact the buyer again.

Do that today bro..

They contacted the buyer for the domain and he purchased it again, and later cancelled again when Afternic said they can't verify the buyer fund.. Since November/December, No sales till then,, no money to register domain again sef.. No more doing outbounding either, sent many follow ups on my domains even with price reduction, All still don't work out.... I pray I make a soon soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2019
kolad59:

Solution..

Explain to them that you are the owner of the domain and send screenshot of the domain in your registrar, and also the receipt when you buy it..

Also, contact @joe on Namepros, you will see Afternic thread, after you have resolved it they will help you contact the buyer again.

Do that today bro..

They contacted the buyer for the domain and he purchased it again, and later cancelled again when Afternic said they can't verify the buyer fund.. Since November/December, No sales till then,, no money to register domain again sef.. No more doing outbounding either, sent many follow ups on my domains even with price reduction, All still don't work out.... I pray I make a soon soon.

I don't do Afternic, because of all this there issues, only few of my domains are listed there.

I only use and trust my undeveloped.com even a namesilo sale I would have had, namesilo bleeped up.. buyer maybe provided a wrong mail.

But the domain is among my top 3 visits at undeveloped.com

I pray Buyer remember me and come back....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Promxy94:

I don't do Afternic, because of all this there issues, only few of my domains are listed there.

I only use and trust my undeveloped.com even a namesilo sale I would have had, namesilo bleeped up.. buyer maybe provided a wrong mail.

But the domain is among my top 3 visits at undeveloped.com

I pray Buyer remember me and come back....

the sales really pained me then, for a buyer to purchased twice....I'm just praying I sold a domain now, Started in July... So as to invest more, I have 20domains sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2019
kolad59:
the sales really pained me then, for a buyer to purchased twice....I'm just praying I sold a domain now, Started in July... So as to invest more, I have 20domains sha.

Is your DNS on Afternic

If yes I would advice you use, undeveloped.com as buyer might come back again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
But we Nigerians are just funny, what do we gain in destruction
Someone went to my domain to make an offer on it, forgetting IP address will be shown to me at the offer page. To even show the wickedness, you make an offer of exactly the same amount set as BIN.

I m sure that fellow is reading this, more freeze to your elbow�

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Promxy94:

Is your DNS on Afternic

If yes I would advice you use, undeveloped.com as buyer might come back again.
I set all my domains DNS to Undeveloped, but the buyer just go ahead to Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
kolad59:
I set all my domains DNS to Undeveloped, but the buyer just go ahead to Afternic.

Is the price the same on both platforms?
If yes, I would advice that you, delist from afternic, and watch if he will pick up from undeveloped.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Promxy94:

Is the price the same on both platforms?
If yes, I would advice that you, delist from afternic, and watch if he will pick up from undeveloped.com

I had similar issues, domain was pointed to undeveloped.I even imported the lead to undeveloped and the buyer was sent the payment link but he went ahead and make payment on afternic at a higher price.
Transaction was canceled by Afternic, buyer never replied my mail again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emmanuel72(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by naijajobx: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bring all your BTC and Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals or PayPal sale to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted............ wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paradise163(f): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Afternic got serious issues then. I was already calculating my money sef before it got canceled. I am waiting for their customer service to reply me
kolad59:

Solution..

Do that today bro..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slingerf: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
oluswaggz:

For the first time it worked for yipeeeeeeeeeee.

You used glo to buy? And is it paypal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Congrats to those who're able with the new link posted earlier today. Some of us aren't able to buy with it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Branduche:
But we Nigerians are just funny, what do we gain in destruction
Someone went to my domain to make an offer on it, forgetting IP address will be shown to me at the offer page. To even show the wickedness, you make an offer of exactly the same amount set as BIN.

I m sure that fellow is reading this, more freeze to your elbow�
This got me laughing really hard bro. I was once in your shoes. One mumu Indian even dropped an offer more than my BIN. That day I felt really bad. Anyway, life continues bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
javaRookie:

Brotherly. Help me get 1 na.

I have exhausted the funds in my paypal for now. but will load it soon so as to buy more while the offer last.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
slingerf:

You used glo to buy? And is it paypal

i used office intranet actually grin . but i guess it went because of the card i recently linked to my paypal cos i have been using office intranet too since and it didnt go. The visa card is linked to my Dom account. I have used all my 5 cards on it, it didnt go through. So i decided to go and link a new card to my Dom account and it went.

My thought though!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sulaimontaiwo:

i used office intranet actually grin . but i guess it went because of the card i recently linked to my paypal cos i have been using office intranet too since and it didnt go. The visa card is linked to my Dom account. I have used all my 5 cards on it, it didnt go through. So i decided to go and link a new card to my Dom account and it went.

My thought though!!
Name of bank?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
bobojoshua:

Name of bank?

Firstbank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Paradise163:
Afternic got serious issues then. I was already calculating my money sef before it got canceled. I am waiting for their customer service to reply me
I sold the domain for $209 then, after their Commission it remains $167, I have even spent my project money on another thing. Lol.. Afternic is just heartbreaking.

Please, visit Namepros and chat with @joe for fast communication.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sakaslim:

I'm going to scold you a little. You write plenty English yet you cannot read. Similar questions have been answered for the upteenth time. We do outbound for Geo domains mostly. Now look at the domain you have up there. Are they Geo related?. Let the answer be pinching you in your belly.
trasssssh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sedo payment details section, should I fill my street address/city/zip code or my bank address/city/zip code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pls oo,, what are the Dos and Don'ts in registering account on Sedo..
This is the 2nd time they are suspending my account

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: isholaidreez(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.