Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548229 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
viktor88:

This guy scammed people during the networksol promo, he can even scam for #1000
village scammer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
viktor88:

No, verve that's why I need help
Then be careful as not to enter lions den and regret later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Playz:
I also choose the option of squadhelp doing the registration even on this one.

Okay, it means the name is really a good name then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Over a week now I have not register new name, any one I followed till the dropped date before I register it before I know another person will first me register the name is as though all my research & follow up are in vain. Experts in the house please I need help in this aspect.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by uyicus: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
otoboson:

Hello Uyi, how do I get in touch?
Thanks for reaching out you can call/WhatsApp: 0.8.05.4.9.4.3.5.1.2.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi guys, please I need help with how to go about Squadhelp.com verification process. Anyone knows where/email address to send the documents to?

service@squadhelp.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mr iykepromotions and other ogas in the house, good evening. Please, I want you seniors to share more light on trademark risk. For example, the screenshot of a domain, floridapropanegas.com is attached for your perusal.

Does it mean that this domain cannot be sold ? I observed that from the domain, Florida and gas were trademarked while propane was not thus, had a trademark risk of 30%. I have read about trademark domains on namepros.

To be practical, if an individual has a domain like this or similar ones, is it wise to buy it or sell it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
plagiarism1:
Mr iykepromotions and other ogas in the house, good evening. Please, I want you seniors to share more light on trademark risk. For example, the screenshot of a domain, floridapropanegas.com is attached for your perusal.

Does it mean that this domain cannot be sold ? I observed that from the domain, Florida and gas were trademarked while propane was not thus, had a trademark risk of 30%. I have read about trademark domains on namepros.

To be practical, if an individual has a domain like this or similar ones, is it wise to buy it or sell it.
what site did ues to get this result
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
johnoj24:

Then be careful as not to enter lions den and regret later.
I will go to access bank tomorrow to get a visa card, the only problems is that I stay In an rural area and the bank practice a bit of monopoly I can bet that I can't get the card same day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
viktor88:

I will go to access bank tomorrow to get a visa card, the only problems is that I stay In an rural area and the bank practice a bit of monopoly I can bet that I can't get the card same day.
I got my master card in less than 45mins of application.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
johnoj24:
Over a week now I have not register new name, any one I followed till the dropped date before I register it before I know another person will first me register the name is as though all my research & follow up are in vain. Experts in the house please I need help in this aspect.

Loool

Stop using Glo network.
You no sabi say Americans get the fastest network around the world Abi you think say Na only you dey monitor the domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:

I got my master card in less than 45mins of application.

Cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2019
viktor88:

In my opinion, MasterCard is better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2019
uyicus:
Hi domainers
I am uyi omorodion From [url]viraldigitalmarketing.com[/url] we designed the website [url]useddomainnames.com[/url] we currently have a package for anyone that maybe interested
1.We would design a responsive website for your domain business
2. Perform seo and optimize your site for speed.
3. We would create a customized email and link to your Gmail so you can send from your mobile.
interested do indicate. This offer is valid for 7days
and it's one time offer.

Can you send me a pm? I am going interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Please I need your assistance, An end-user that earlier showed interest in my offer now messaged me for my contact number and ABN number. The ABN number is an Australia thing like the Tax Identification Number, required to do business in Australia. The name is Australia targeted and the firm is equally in Australia. Please help how should I reply this guy. Attached is the screenshot of his message.

CC
Branduche
Iykepromotions
Et al

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=talkportal post=80604704]Please I need your assistance, An end-user that earlier showed interest in my offer now messaged me for my contact number and ABN number. The ABN number is an Australia thing like the Tax Identification Number, required to do business in Australia. The name is Australia targeted and the firm is equally in Australia. Please help how should I reply this guy. Attached is the screenshot of his message.

CC
Branduche

Iykepromotions

The best thing to do is to ask him or her to click the link and buy through the platform you list the domain as your landing page..I wish you success...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by uyicus: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2019
uyicus:
Hi domainers
I am uyi omorodion From [url]viraldigitalmarketing.com[/url] we designed the website [url]useddomainnames.com[/url] we currently have a package for anyone that maybe interested
3. We would create a customized email and link to your Gmail so you can send from your mobile.
interested do indicate. This offer is valid for 7days and it's one time offer.
This offer is remaining 6days it might get quite expensive when this offer window closes thanks all happy domaining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2019
talkportal:
Please I need your assistance, An end-user that earlier showed interest in my offer now messaged me for my contact number and ABN number. The ABN number is an Australia thing like the Tax Identification Number, required to do business in Australia. The name is Australia targeted and the firm is equally in Australia. Please help how should I reply this guy. Attached is the screenshot of his message.

CC
Branduche
Iykepromotions
Et al

Let him know that you are not within Australia
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
uyicus:

This offer is remaining 6days it might get quite expensive when this offer window closes thanks all happy domaining.
I like your designs nice balance of RGB to CTA
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
IdeasPro:

In my opinion, MasterCard is better.
That's what stopped from from getting the card two months ago, they said that the bank have issue with Master card and can't issue it then, maybe they have resolved it or I will just make do with visa.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Let him know that you are not within Australia

No. If you do, the deal is off.

You can :

Go to Namepros.com beg Gilescopy (that should be the guys name) he'z Australian he can help you out or find an American that can help you out. The moment you try to talk too much or mention Nigeria.deal will be off. Pple such as these are very meticulous ND straightforward

Either ways do wt u feel is best
#cheers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eliok(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls how do I pay for a domain I love. Network Sol is rejecting my gtb nairacard.. Same with namesilos. Pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
johnoj24:
Good names are caught by registrar and software these days.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
IdeasPro:

You can even do it better. Use quotation marks to get super targeted results
as in the screenshot below. You'll discover end-users with a bias for SEO.

I got only 454 results from my Google search out of curiosity anyway. And only
one name seems to protrude out like a sore thumb in the organic search
results!
And you even do it better by using inurl: your keywords. The search gives you only results of websites that that has your keywords in the domain names and titles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Codeinelegend(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Playz:
Just go to your marketplace dashboard and click on the premium listings option, it's quite easy.

Alright
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
golddeejay:
Good names are caught by registrar and software these days.
I thought as much because one enter godaddy premium, another one dropcatch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
golddeejay:
And you even do it better by using inurl: your keywords. The search gives you only results of websites that that has your keywords in the domain names and titles.

Good NOT Better. But don't let this end in a debate and argument.
Quotation marks is BETTER because it shows keyword phrase in:

intitle
meta name description content
inurl

So, it is all-inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
IdeasPro:

Good NOT Better. But don't let this end in a debate and argument.
Quotation marks is BETTER because it shows keyword phrase in:

intitle
meta name description content
inurl

So, it is all-inclusive.
I thought you are searching for end users who have some particular keywords in their URL(or title), and not making research on the keywords. Anyway, anyone that works for you is better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
johnoj24:

I thought as much because one enter godaddy premium, another one dropcatch

This is not to insult you. It's because you're just starting domain
investing. Software has been existing since time immemorial. I
remember in the hey days when I use PR PowerShot to mine
PR 3 to 5 domain names to flip. I even promoted the Clickbank
product and made some good sales as well.

I can tell you, lots of tech savvy guys develop custom software
for personal use which they never release to the public. Some do
backorder services after analyzing good domain names to catch.

This is why they can confidently pay premium money to get a domain
name when you're into bidding war.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
golddeejay:
I thought you are searching for end users who have some particular keywords in their URL(or title), and not making research on the keywords. Anyway, anyone that works for you is better.

Any end-user remotely using your target keyword
must be a potential buyer. You can then extensively
analyze and engage them to see what comes out of
it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
uyicus:

Sent you a pm but no reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by uyicus: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
uyicus:
Hi domainers
interested do indicate. This offer is valid for 7days and it's one time offer.
Appreciate those who have reached out to us if you need to you can call/WhatsApp 0.8.0.5.4.9.4.3.5.1.2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.