Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562271 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
paulsir:
Brother that us still better than Nigeria minimum wage of #30000
lol, na my country you they take play like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
etin06:
Our country
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys

Can anyone give me step by step guide to verify my account on godaddy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
etin06:

This SH ehen. If they registered it they will give you 25% and if you own it they will take 35% that's not fair, it should be equal

I swear is not sweet at all

But what can we do na

Even musicians needs to promote there songs so it will blow, whether sweet or bad,.
Same thing goes to domain
Squadhelp is our promoters

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
etin06:

grin grin
Nigerians don't even obey the 30,000
My friend that are telling him 25k last
a graduate o grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
luvluvluv:
Hi guys

I somehow hate GoDaddy
I don't even know why
Everything looks too cubersome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Free email lists are for first people to contact me on sunday mornings. 1 email list for each person

I charge #500 for each email list... discounts available for bulk email lists

ikhalyfah:

Need end-users email, are u on the "free thing"? NO?
Contact me lemme see ur price.
My domains:
Hostelprice.com
Texasbestdeals.com
Illinoismassage.com
Westwoodmechanica.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Favour196:
I actually bought keroline,
Via fashion brand
Probably one lady there that answers keroline and wants to start something might need it.

I actually contacted one that answers keroline and she has a website,
I was so excited I billed her around 6,000$
She was just reading my mails then boom lady said not interested,
I don't know if its the price or not just interested
I mailed her again with a great reduction on price she didn't even answer me.

Maybe I will try one more time with another great and final reduction grin
you eeh! your blood just the hot grin
Favour196:
I actually bought keroline,
Via fashion brand
Probably one lady there that answers keroline and wants to start something might need it.

I actually contacted one that answers keroline and she has a website,
I was so excited I billed her around 6,000$
She was just reading my mails then boom lady said not interested,
I don't know if its the price or not just interested
I mailed her again with a great reduction on price she didn't even answer me.

Maybe I will try one more time with another great and final reduction grin
you eeh! your blood just the hot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
@ Beckplanet. Thank you for your eyes-opening lecture.
Also, kudos to all the senior domain expert in the house. After reading from page 1 to this last page, I think I'm convinced of making my first dollars.
I have 5 names researched and I want to submit them to SH. My question is. Do I have to pay for submitting the the names the SH. I need some to put me thru on this.?
Thank you in advance for your response(s)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
flydomains:

How? shocked
Any of my clients that tells me No I delete there emails and name
Am I doing it right or do I still push?
you ask "why are you not interested"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
honestmike:
Free email lists are for first people to contact me on sunday mornings. 1 email list for each person

I charge #500 for each email list... discounts available for bulk email lists

I don't get,
#500 for a single email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please does the pic below means i can't submit unregistered names to SH?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Donjazzy12:

In all you never explained why of all words, Leshub is the only thing that came to your mind first.

You know it it true. I have 100% assurance that you are a lesbian. This was just one of those moment when you let it slip.

Only God knows the reasons you give to your parents why there is no serious guy in your life while you continue your coded lesbian lifestyle.

I am disgusted, and to think that I was actually beginning to admire you go getter spirit before I saw your Leshub coming from your heart.

You just lost a fan.
she said she is not but thinking from business angle why don't you let her be and concentrate on brandable lecture.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
luvluvluv:
Hi guys

Can someone help me with this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Please does the pic below means i can't submit unregistered names to SH?
No

Go ahead and register as a creative
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
QueenRebecca:

At the bolded got me cracked cheesy cheesy cheesy
May the God Almighty in his infinite mercy forgive you for saying things have no knowledge about.
good one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Crack all you want, you know it is true!
Nairaland Donjazzy is like you have nothing doing with your time. abeg make I give you domain name make you find end users email for me?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ramon92:
I have a domain listed on both namerific and SH premium.

Which is a better marketplace?

SH is better but that doesn't mean that namerific doesn't sell too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Any update to this request? Are there requirements one must meet to get the outbound letter format? Please help your friend and brother. Regards.
simonydurny:
Please someone kind should help me with the outbound letter format. Na that stage I still de. email: simonydurny@gmail.com. regards to you all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
simonydurny:
Any update to this request? Are there requirements one must meet to get the outbound letter format? Please help your friend and brother. Regards.

Oga... Will u please stop this?

Outbound letter has been given countless of times, if u can't find it here then go to namepros... If you can't find a single letter there, then you aren't ready for this biz.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I don't get,
#500 for a single email?

No, its not like that. He is saying that you will get a list in excel spread sheet format for a domain name which consist of many contacts. For instance, I got about 109 emails for a domain name I sent to him two weeks ago.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
I have some Geo domain, I haven't had time to do proper outbound. I have shifted focus to brandables. If you are interested in buying anyone, Reseller price. Holla at me. I recently paid Honestmike for enduser list. So for those names with list, it will be added. expiry date for all of them is feb/march 2020

tucson /machine/ shop
austin/ machine /shop

orlando/ powder/ coating
everett/ roofers
vancouver/ pet /grooming

florida /tow /truck
florida/ auto/ repairs
huntsville/ plumbers
austin/ dry/ cleaner

all names are in dot com. spaces and / were put in place to avoid it showing on google.

my asking price is $60 each.

here is my contact
webworkcreation@gmail()com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
QueenRebecca:

No, its not like that. He is saying that you will get a list in excel spread sheet format for a domain name which consist of many contacts. For instance, I got about 109 emails for a domain name I sent to him two weeks ago.
Okay i now understand. Thanks

So how can i contact u @honestmike
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Paystud.com is now relisted for sale on Sedo with a price tag of $20k. Mahn, this game ehn.. Apparently a reseller bought it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
simonydurny:

If you go back 6 pages of this thread, there's definitely a sales letter there. Just try

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
QueenRebecca:

Please give your testimony.
U were able to sell to any of the endusers??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
QueenRebecca:

Mr Donjazzy12 you just have to calm down. Why are you so attached to the name?? This is just word play nothing much bro. Or did i mention in my post that i want to reg them? To be very honest, I DON'T CARE if you like girls of nowdays or not. If you have one as a daughter or grand daughter, I know you won't hesistate to get rid of her all in the name of hatred for girls of nowadays. undecided

That is the problem with African mentality, they see everything within the lens of Religion. I am sure if you know those guys that reg Ashewo dot com, and Olosho dot com, I know you will definitely call for their heads.
I almost replied the guy for you. I don't know why Nigerians take religion brought to them to the extreme, over every reasoning. By the guy's logic, the guy that owned and sold sexdotcom must be the real devil.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by todaynewsreview: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
gentlewind:
@ Beckplanet. Thank you for your eyes-opening lecture.
Also, kudos to all the senior domain expert in the house. After reading from page 1 to this last page, I think I'm convinced of making my first dollars.
I have 5 names researched and I want to submit them to SH. My question is. Do I have to pay for submitting the the names the SH. I need some to put me thru on this.?
Thank you in advance for your response(s)

No. You don't need to pay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thank you. God bless you.
flydomains:

Bro
I swear that sales letter you are asking for you can compose it,
So far you know how to be formal and convince people and majorly so far your name makes sense

My domains I sold lately na two different style, each domain I buy I compose new letter and it has worked out fine, I just read others own then add a pinch of salt to it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
God bless you . Thanks.
Josmila:

If you go back 6 pages of this thread, there's definitely a sales letter there. Just try
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
golddeejay:
I almost replied the guy for you. I don't know why Nigerians take religion brought to them to the extreme, over every reasoning. By the guy's logic, the guy that owned and sold sexdotcom must be the real devil.
Did you notice only men like you are coming to defend her with your mouth hanging open looking for cheap sympathy from a lesbian!

Men like you are why we have so many lesbians these days!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is my assoda.com brandable undecided?

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: akeemag, beckplanet, PacyPro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.