Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567537 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
AYORICH:
Inbound dan Outbound dan
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Favour196:
How do you do outbounding to Google powered website

Most of my potential user are using Google powered website, that just talks about them and that's all the contact is only phone number, which doesn't go direct

What do you guys do in such case?

Sorry the phone number goes directly, just made some few calls
But is left for them to really deliver the message to there boss,
Hoping for the best though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Please how do I answer this
"We’re thinking about your proposition regarding the domain name (___). What would be your final price? If we are interested, we'll follow up. If not, we thank you for the opportunity.
The BIN is $300

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Good to be back. Banned for explaining and sharing a link in regards to SH's Retargeting Ads strategy.

We keep pushing.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Testapep:

Senior man,
Longest time,
How have you been na

Hiding
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2019
AYORICH:
Texasboiler - $100 8mths
Texasjewelrystore - $100 10mths
Congrats.
Outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Ceefashion:
Please how do I answer this
"We’re thinking about your proposition regarding the domain name (___). What would be your final price? If we are interested, we'll follow up. If not, we thank you for the opportunity.
The BIN is $300

Was the price quoted initially in ur first mail ..if yes u can drop the price to 155 to 200 n tell them thats how far low u can go since they are really interested .if not u can quote the bin but b careful know the cost of services they render before you reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Digitalupline.com sold @299 via afternic.
Hold time = 8months
picked 4rm expired domains.net @$1.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
fineguy11:
Hold time = 8months
Reg@ expired domains.net @$1.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Has anybody here requested a refund from dynadot before?, how many days did it take?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khalAyo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
How long does it take to get paid on afternic? Sold a name there through fast transfer since on the 8th and till now no mail from them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
fineguy11:
Hold time = 8months
Congrats!

The bolded, registered or pick up there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
khalAyo:
How long does it take to get paid on afternic? Sold a name there through fast transfer since on the 8th and till now no mail from them
what is your payment method? Your best bet is wire transfer (with GTB). If that was what you filled, make sure all details are correct. Or simply contact their support, it shouldn't be that long.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
fineguy11:
Digitalupline.com sold @299 via afternic. Hold time = 8months Reg@ expired domains.net @$1.
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
fineguy11:
Hold time = 8months

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
golddeejay:

Congrats!

The bolded, registered or pick up there?
picked up,sorry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
khalAyo:
Afternic? I'm seriously regretting listing my name at afternic marketplace. They are very slow.
Sold a name there since 9days ago. They claim they are still doing financial verification. Whatever that means.
I called them twice and sent several mails.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khalAyo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
fergusen:

Afternic? I'm seriously regretting listing my name at afternic marketplace. They are very slow.
Sold a name there since 9days ago. They claim they are still doing financial verification. Whatever that means.
I called them twice and sent several mails.
Na wa oo. Even with their 20% they still can't provide quality service. How did you call them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Favour196:

I just love vitainsure.com
Is relatable
Allyment is also cool

Am sure SH will accept allyment try there

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
fineguy11:
Hold time = 8months
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
khalAyo:
Na wa oo. Even with their 20% they still can't provide quality service. How did you call them?

Customer service line +17818397990
They receive your calls promptly. However, attending to your request is another waiting game entirely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Revit: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abeg ooo, when potential buyer replied with "we are not interested this time", does it mean I can still do some follow up or I should just thank the buyer and move oo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mechatronika(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys! I'm a newbie here following the thread. So I recently purchased a domain on namecheap and placed it on Sedo for sell, I expected the website page (the domain I bought) to be pointing the visitors to Sedo.com so they can visit and make offer. However, it shows 'this domain was recently purchased on namecheap bla bla bla . . . any idea on what can be done? Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mechatronika:
Hey guys! I'm a newbie here following the thread. So I recently purchased a domain on namecheap and placed it on Sedo for sell, I expected the website page (the domain I bought) to be pointing the visitors to Sedo.com so they can visit and make offer. However, it shows 'this domain was recently purchased on namecheap bla bla bla . . . any idea on what can be done? Thank you
Go to your namecheap account and change the nameserver to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and. NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mechatronika(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Go to your namecheap account and change the nameserver to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and. NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM.

Thank you bro. I just did
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
About to close a sale on undeveloped. Hold time 8 months. Inbound

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
After paying for godaddy auction membership, am unable to list my domains coz i dont know how to verify my dynadot domains on godaddy. Anyone can help?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
luvluvluv:
After paying for godaddy auction membership, am unable to list my domains coz i dont know how to verify my dynadot domains on godaddy. Anyone can help?
check it on youtube
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ramon92:
SH accepted Allyment and admantle.. Namerific accepted Allyment, Boxflixx, VitaInsure
where are you buying your domain and how much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
luvluvluv:
Login to your dynadot account and take a snapshot of the domain you wish to verify with them. Send the screenshots along with a list of the domains you want to verify to auctionsatgodaddy.com with a @ ofcourse. Tell them you want to verify your domains for auctions and the godaddy text record method is not working. They will verify it almost instantly.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
fineguy11:
Hold time = 8months
Congrats bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tombob and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.