Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536150 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Favour196:

Before December you will sell 5

Damn,
your portfolio got clean Geo's am really impressed with your picks
Just smile bro Is matter of time
Don't low ball o
Set all at $500-$450
I swear he's got decent domains, most of the names I've searched b4 but taken, unknown to me he was the on le that first me.
@AAA593 be patient, continue outbounding ur 1st sale is around the corner, since u have d good names, u have less to worry about.

Plus check ur sales letter, probably something is missing and review ur price is u are aiming for a 1st sale

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Noticed one seller making regular sales, only to check his portfolio & see 20k plus domains. Levels dey this game shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Dan have 123-reg acct pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
eduevolutionnow:

Congrats Bro. What's your portfolio size? Sent you a pm.
100 names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I swear he's got decent domains, most of the names I've searched b4 but taken, unknown to me he was the on le that first me.
@AAA593 be patient, continue outbounding ur 1st sale is around the corner, since u have d good names, u have less to worry about.

Plus check ur sales letter, probably something is missing and review ur price is u are aiming for a 1st sale
Tenx. Your letter please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:

House, is it advisable i buy, and wait for 60days b4 i list on markplace and start outbound?
So i can smoothly transfer out wen sold?

How did you go about the directnic push?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Igbaf:

Congrats!

Did you list them at a price,or you simply used make offer:
I listed them with a BIN but all were negotiated through mail

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2019
with what I have observed here, I think dynadot takes the lead when it's buying time,and this could be because of WHO IS PRIVACY. My thought .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2019
pwetie:

Pls, when buying domains, do you use just one gmail account to register for all the domain names at the registrar....or create a gmail account for each domain to be registered.
Same mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2019
hourl:

How did you go about the directnic push?
Buyer agrees to wait 60days so i can unlock and transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa o. See sales up and down!
I registered "coronacitymall/com" for over 6 months now. Nothing at all
Please is the domain name that bad?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
AAA593:
Are these names not good for sale. I bought them since June and not a single sale. Over 200 emails sent but no single response
Bro you've got nice geo domains that will rake in money for you, all you need is patience.

Domain business is how to mine gold from scraps and exercise patients to get the right buyer, and just like @promixy94 said grace ruleth, sometimes you see domain dat is not as valuable as yours getting sold and yours will be staring at you in your portfolio.

Sometimes it amused me when someone report sales and some people keep asking for sales letter, is not the grammar in d sales letter that effect the sales, the fact is the pitched domain is valuable to that potential buyer at that point in time hence necessitate the action.

So, just "hi I own so so domain name would you be interested I buying it. And drop the link" can do a magic if the domain is valuable and the letter is received by the person who is in dare need of such domain.

As promixy94 said also,Another side hustle is required too, so as not to be frustrated in this biz.

May Almighty God help us all and we all shall report bigger sales in month of September.
In my Oga's voice: promixy94 "MY GOD LIVES"

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Buyer agrees to wait 60days so i can unlock and transfer
Okay, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2019
ollybode:

Bro you've got nice geo domains that will rake in money for you, all you need is patience.

Domain business is how to mine gold from scraps and exercise patients to get the right buyer, and just like @promixy94 said grace ruleth, sometimes you see domain dat is not as valuable as yours getting sold and yours will be staring at you in your portfolio.

Sometimes it amused me when someone report sales and some people keep asking for sales letter, is not the grammar in d sales letter that effect the sales, the fact is the pitched domain is valuable to that potential buyer at that point in time hence necessitate the action.

So, just "hi I own so so domain name would you be interested I buying it. And drop the link" can do a magic if the domain is valuable and the letter is received by the person who is in dare need of such domain.

As promixy94 said also,Another side hustle is required too, so as not to be frustrated in this biz.

May Almighty God help us all and we all shall report bigger sales in month of September.
In my Oga's voice: promixy94 "MY GOD LIVES"

Thanks bro one love

The attitude of many here has made most of the bosses I know who are also making regular sales in 5 figures to stop posting sales report.
Some will kill your mailbox with pms, some will be mentioning you for sales letter, I draft my sales letter personally depending on what am selling at the moment. So giving it to you might not help, but they won't understand.
Some even go as far as monitoring your portfolio on Dan, to see your names, and believe that registering similar will give them a sale, thereby turning to your regular visitors and spoiling your Google Analytics for those that do it.
The information provided here by a seller is enough, come to namepros, sellers sometimes don't disclose as much information for a sale as we do here.
The business is GRACE

#MYGODLIVES

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Dan have 123-reg acct pls?
Who knows pls smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Promxy94:

Thanks bro one love

The attitude of many here has made most of the bosses I know who are also making regular sales in 5 figures to stop posting sales report.
Some will kill your mailbox with pms, some will be mentioning you for sales letter, I draft my sales letter personally depending on what am selling at the moment. So giving it to you might not help, but they won't understand.
Some even go as far as monitoring your portfolio on Dan, to see your names, and believe that registering similar will give them a sale, thereby turning to your regular visitors and spoiling your Google Analytics for those that do it.
The information provided here by a seller is enough, come to namepros, sellers sometimes don't disclose as much information for a sale as we do here.
The business is GRACE

#MYGODLIVES
shocked shocked

Regular sales in 5 figures. As in steady $10000, $13000, $15000, etc. for real?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

.. showing 34€

dont know their criteria , a friend also said he saw 34.
i regged today for 1.9 euro and i have been able to transfer there for 4.99 euro

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Geofavor:

shocked shocked

Naira na

That's 4fig in dollars

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Who knows pls smiley

They don't. The last 123-reg domain I sold, I had to transfer it directly to the buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello house,

I was playing around on directnic.com transfer and they sent me a transfer code for my domain that's not up to a week, will it work if I invite the transfer on another registrar? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
DrXavierCage:

They don't. The last 123-reg domain I sold, I had to transfer it directly to the buyer.
Okay, thanks.
I have one domain with them I'm willing to sell. I hope when an offer comes, it won't be a big issue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
hourl:
Hello house,

I was playing around on directnic.com transfer and they sent me a transfer code for my domain that's not up to a week, will it work if I invite the transfer on another registrar? Thanks
NO.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Tenshades:

ikhalyfah, abeg send me outbounding email template, please.

riddickbtendo@gmail dot com
Sent

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Okay, thanks.
I have one domain with them I'm willing to sell. I hope when an offer comes, it won't be a big issue

Sell the domain on DAN. Transfer it to the buyer. Tell the buyer to let DAN know that you already transferred the domain to them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:
New addition, reason for purchase? Have seen decent number of end users
Where did you reg co.uk and for how much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Playz:
Where did you reg co.uk and for how much?
GoDaddy 0.99£ promo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
DrXavierCage:

Sell the domain on DAN. Transfer it to the buyer. Tell the buyer to let DAN know that you already transferred the domain to them.
Ok, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Sent
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES

Probably the reason its Iykepromotion who created this thread not the boses.

Well, I can't blame them for the attitude because most newbies like to be spoonfed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Geofavor:

shocked shocked

I don't mean to sound myopic, is it possible to make this figures every month on consistent basis?? I just need someone to burst my bubbles.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soltiade(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
sales letter pls.....princesoltiade@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m), Greenbuoy(m), Jamescool2, Domainer1999 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.