Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549695 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Osnami:

Na bad belle dey worry most of these people that claim to be boss here. You see them forming lion here but they are dogs in the real domain world

Brother, you dey vex too much. Bro take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Osnami:

Na bad belle dey worry most of these people that claim to be boss here. You see them forming lion here but they are dogs in the real domain world
You guys should respect the bosses here. I can see there point. What they trying to say is that we should stick to what we believe. If it's brandable domains or geodomains. We should not deviate because someone made a sale in the brandable and we all switch our attention to it and forget about geo.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

You guys should respect the bosses here. I can see there point. What they trying to say is that we should stick to what we believe. If it's brandable domains or geodomains. We should not deviate because someone made a sale in the brandable and we all switch our attention to it and forget about geo.
Someone just said ABSOLUTELY NOBODY KNOWS WHAT WORKS. And i believe him on that. So i guess all what everyone is doing is exploring all sides, why? Because u don't know what works, today it might be dis, tomorrow it will be another

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

That is what they call FOCUS, which stands for

F - Follow
O - One
C - Course
U - Until you are
S - Successful

Though i can't blame those guys chasing to many birds at a time. Na hustle dey push people hard. But in domain business, I think dynamism is allowed.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toplevel: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please if you don't mind i will like to have the phone contact of the following persons (ikhalyfah,Promxy94 and Favour196) im also a domainer but would like to ask some few questions directly to the persons listed you can also add me up on whats app 09031241768
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

I feel the "bosses" should also treat their "apprentice's hustle" with respect. All are adults trying make a living/bank.

About sticking to what you believe, others (including me) will tell you it is good to diversify. Domaining is about smelling opportunities in all categories. I will rather register industry defining names in crypto, cannabis, token, self driving cars etc before they boom than focus only on geo-domains.

It is all about perspectives. I wish us well.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
QueenRebecca:

That is what they call FOCUS, which stands for

F - Follow
O - One
C - Course
U - Until you are
S - Successful

Though i can't blame those guys chasing to many birds at a time. Na hustle dey push people hard. But in domain business, I think dynamism is allowed.
Dynamism is absolutely allowed, besides it works this way, spend minutes, hours, days or even months working on the brandable names, submit to d brandable marketplace, sit back and let them do the work.
Then gather some geos, and you do the work in this aspect, i.e outbound.
Period.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mehn
Kontinue
All the best
paulsir:

I wish I could do this, I submit at least between 15 to 20 names everyday although with 2 accounts.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
I like ur xenxy o
It’s vely sexy
Dash me for two days please?
Simpsonrocket:

Just like many other names I submitted, they all sound good to me but not all were accepted by SH. I still have xenxy.com and ubezu.com waiting to be sold

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Not everyone sees what others see.

When the renewals start coming, then they will start dropping their portfolios.....

Domaining is highly addictive......

Don't go on a spree....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
toplevel:
Please if you don't mind i will like to have the phone contact of the following persons (ikhalyfah,Promxy94 and Favour196) im also a domainer but would like to ask some few questions directly to the persons listed you can also add me up on whats app 09031241768

Your number is Switched off.

Drop your question here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
I just registered promxynity too
LEGO squadepp
grin
Promxy94:
What a funny thread....
If someone makes a sale on brand bucket everybody remembers their brand bucket domains.
If it happens on SquadHelp, every body wants to participate on and list their domains on squad help.

If you sell a geo nko? The crowd will move to registering geo, and asking for appraisals.

Funny thread indeed, and that it's why majority aren't making it in domaining.

What happens to creativity

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
paulsir:

You are very wrong. The seller of whisky.com coined it from whisky agogo,a hotel he play music for in 1997. He sold the name in 2014 @$3.1m
Seeing names gives idea on what to buy or submit in the case of SH. And for the record,there is no Mr Know All. We learn from other people before and behind us. Well done at the reg of geeknity, I also submitted paythority and was approved by SH from the idea of the sales of paystud.
Selah.
Well, i reg GeekNity/king after a thorough search, besides it was never easy getting a word that would blend with infinity and still be available.
It took me some hours even after finding the name available, for me to reg because i had to do some checks.
But shaa, what do i know?
More sales to us all cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Geeknity is cool
ikhalyfah:

Well, i reg GeekNity/king after a thorough search, besides it was never easy getting a word that would blend with infinity and still be available.
It took me some hours even after finding the name available, for me to reg because i had to do some checks.
But shaa, what do i know?
More sales to us all cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
So what’s your point if I may humbly ask?
Osnami:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Hello, be a Geek till Infinity.
Branduche:
Geeknity is cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Play with geekfinity
I didn’t say anything o
But read between the lines
ikhalyfah:
Hello, be a Geek till Infinity.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Chai

Everyone is just pursing one or two so funny grin

If breeze blow for brandable we go chook head

If e blow for Geo para ram all man na Geo

If e happen for CBB na so everybody CBD

grin

As for me na .info o after I heard the sale of generate.info for $5000 via Afternic....nobody need tell me say other extension dey sell, I sail my ship to .info grin grin
I have bought 1 sha which I think is good,

If e manage sell I go drop am

Make all man break head inside .info

grin grin

Congrats to the recent sellers

As e dey hot I have come to understand that domaining is about Grace, research, and funds
Not to forget sending the right mail to the right buyer at the right time.

My honest opinion on geeknity is to keep it

These name is better than most name I see on SH and yet the sold....

The bro that asked me to contact him please

You can email me at namepickdomain@gmail.com

Goodnight Guys

More sales to us

December go.soon reach e no go pass us these year

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2019
Urgent help needed
Hello colleagues and bosses please I just saw my an email from afternic that one of my domain has been sold and I should fill my payee details in order to get my funds, please how do I go about it, I want to use my GtBank, the mail is 5days old now. Please help me

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:19am On Sep 22, 2019
5 days old... You forgot about your mail ni?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 2:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Crazeworld:
5 days old... You forgot about your mail ni?
My Phone's screen has been faulty for some time now, and the email I used in opening that afternic account is not my primary email plus I've been really busy with some work lately preparing for an event that took place today in my house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2019
eddy42:

My Phone's screen has been faulty for some time now, and the email I used in opening that afternic account is not my primary email plus I've been really busy with some work lately preparing for an event that took place today in my house.
ok. I'm a newbie here. Hopefully the ogas will answer your question when the day breaks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 2:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Just like many other names I submitted, they all sound good to me but not all were accepted by SH. I still have xenxy.com and ubezu.com waiting to be sold
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:40am On Sep 22, 2019
eddy42:
Urgent help needed
Hello colleagues and bosses please I just saw my an email from afternic that one of my domain has been sold and I should fill my payee details in order to get my funds, please how do I go about it, I want to use my GtBank, the mail is 5days old now. Please help me
Congrats on your sale, at your dashboard click on my account, then click on settings then domain sales payment, Click on adds new payment method. You follow up from there but NOTE at a point you see NGN and USD on your account detail page, make sure you select USD, this means your bank will collect dollar and pays you in naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Congrats on your sale, at your dashboard click on my account, then click on settings then domain sales payment, Click on adds new payment method. You follow up from there but NOTE at a point you see NGN and USD on your account detail page, make sure you select USD, this means your bank will collect dollar and pays you in naira.
Thanks a lot it's done, they sent me a mail that I should wait for 1-3 working days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Sales Alert !!!

Maybe this would inspire someone.

Domain Name: SeaExp.com
Purchase Price: $1 Netsol
Hold Time : 6 months
Sale Price : $200
Sale Type: Inbound
Venue: Afternic

I joined this thread December 2018, this was the second name I registered after reading the first ten pages of the thread I did some outbounds around April and may without a single reply then I decided to enroll in iykepromotions course which was great I later registered more names with multiple outbounds and only a single reply with a big NOT INTERESTED. I reduced the BIN to $150 on Dan and afternic cos I just wanted a sale no matter how small Honestly I was running out of patience cos even oga iykepromotions helped me with some names which are yet to sell so I kinda stopped outbounds and was following the thread randomly, Just last night I was checking my afternic email and boom the congratulatory message was there the feeling is quite awesome.
Special thanks to iykepromotions and other bosses in the house and the regular sales report cos they kept my hope alive. More sales to us all.
This is a domain name I thought I may never sell before it expires. Keep the hope Alive if you are also yet to have your first sale.
Thank you!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2019
eddy42:
Sales Alert !!!

I joined this thread December 2018, this was the second name I registered after reading the first ten pages of the thread I did some outbounds around April and may without a single reply then I decided to enroll in iykepromotions course which was great I later registered more names with multiple outbounds and only a single reply with a big NOT INTERESTED. I reduced the BIN to $150 on Dan and afternic cos I just wanted a sale no matter how small Honestly I was running out of patience cos even oga iykepromotions helped me with some names which are yet to sell so I kinda stopped outbounds and was following the thread randomly, Just last night I was checking my afternic email and boom the congratulatory message was there the feeling is quite awesome.
Special thanks to iykepromotions and other bosses in the house and the regular sales report cos they kept my hope alive. More sales to us all.
This is a domain name I thought I may never sell before it expires. Keep the hope Alive if you are also yet to have your first sale.
Thank you!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2019
eddy42:
Sales Alert !!!

Thank you!
Congratulations, this shall be your breakthrough. More sales to us all

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
eddy42:
Sales Alert !!!

Thank you!
Congrats bro. Thank God you didn't show this honourable house the name when you bought it. They would have asked you to seek for refund grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Congrats to the recent sellers

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43, Domainer1999, Mkingz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.