Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556196 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Farouksenior:

If i move my names, can i see stats like on Dan??

Jst curious

Yes, you can see stats like whois visit, park visit, marketplace visit.

Just login into your Epik account and click on the *Performance* tab, it will show you all the statistics you need

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dank1u:

I sent you a dm. You didn't respond. I've uploaded my names to Epik. But when I changed names server, the sites is not available.

For Non Epik Registered name, you will need to give your buyer this link

http://marketplace.epik.com/yourdomainname.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Geofavor:

Honestly, Dan's lander is better.
Is just that payment issues if not Dan is cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Osnami:
He mentioned it immediately he picked the call.
He also said I must have stolen the domain grin
So we Nigerians are known for stealing? This man got me laughing...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Hi, you're doing a great job. Please send a link of this thread to Rob so he too can read as well and know that there are genuine domainers in Nigeria. Just my opinion.

Congrats to the guy who's domain (vettedname) is currently being voted for, I really hope you win. To all the haters that have been using their individual problems in life to discourage voting for him, you all should go back and learn what voting entails and why people do campaigns and showcase their manifestos.

This guy came to a large group of domainers he knew and campaigned to be voted for and you all are spewing thrash. Coded haters. Fools.
That fools I don't like it at all is very harsh. Even though they ev done wrong you have to be harsh on them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
cdor777:

I also don't like the Fraud statement, but our internet warrior brothers has dented our image.

Although, I assured him that there won't be any form of Fraud.

He later commended Nigeria that we are least better than India

Hmmm. Bro. That type of assurance is risky oo. You CANNOT guarantee such oo.

Good luck sha.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dank1u:

I sent you a dm. You didn't respond. I've uploaded my names to Epik. But when I changed names server, the sites is not available.
It also happen on my own two
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
johnoj24:

It also happen on my own two
go to build instead of market place and choose a lander....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
cdor777:

Americans are the major buyers of domain name and when they see PayPal as an accepted payment method, it gives them a high level of trust as they can easily press for Charge back incase the transaction is not legit.

With this strategy, it high time DAN braced themselves up in terms of payment processing. Epik CEO must have seen those lapses about DAN on NP and wanted to utilize the loopholes. To be very honest Epik Lander is fabulous and at the same time Epic. I am thinking of reg some names with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
massive1019:
go to build instead of market place and choose a lander....
Please explain further.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
@ayorich @ideaspro @geofavor

Please if I bought and expired domain from godaddy. Is there any guarantee that I can get the name? Or it can still be refunded?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dank1u:

Please explain further.

Thanks
click the domain that you want to manage...then click build -> park domain -> choose lander.....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
massive1019:
click the domain that you want to manage...then click build -> park domain -> choose lander.....
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Am I the only one seeing this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
cdor777:

I also don't like the Fraud statement, but our internet warrior brothers has dented our image.

Although, I assured him that there won't be any form of Fraud.

He later commended Nigeria that we are least better than India

Bro, please delete this. You might implicate your boss. He's a business man he shouldn't be making that kind of statement. Think about what will happen if an indian gets to see this and reports on namepros

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
HRKUPON
HRK- Croatian Kuna (currency )
Kupon- coupon (Croatian)

Geofavor:
Am I the only one seeing this?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
I don't like it when registrars fvck with me. Common refund now na wahala. It was painful enough that I lost that name to someone else due to their slow processing, now to refund the reg fee is an ishh.

Has anyone been successfully refunded by epik and registered another name with the refund? Someone here said the refund went to my in-store credit, but I tried buying another name now and the response is that I don't have funds. Cc cdor777
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
cdor777:

Yes, you can see stats like whois visit, park visit, marketplace visit.

Just login into your Epik account and click on the *Performance* tab, it will show you all the statistics you need

Gimi ur username on nP. I want to move some names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Farouksenior:

Gimi ur username on nP. I want to move some names

Domainexpert77
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
massive1019:
I think I will go with this lander for now...

Experimentation is key....you can also use your customized banner....

i like the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Geofavor:
I don't like it when registrars fvck with me. Common refund now na wahala. It was painful enough that I lost that name to someone else due to their slow processing, now to refund the reg fee is an ishh.

Has anyone been successfully refunded by epik and registered another name with the refund? Someone here said the refund went to my in-store credit, but I tried buying another name now and the response is that I don't have funds. Cc cdor777
Contact them. It's very easy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gee64: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
True.
I make my own cash online taking global survey or doing other tasks.
It pays me faster. It is open to all countries. Payment threshold is just $10 which you can make in 24 hours.
See my signature for below for link if you care!
It's free and pays fast
richkal:

With this strategy, it high time DAN braced themselves up in terms of payment processing. Epik CEO must have seen those lapses about DAN on NP and wanted to utilize the loopholes. To be very honest Epik Lander is fabulous and at the same time Epic. I am thinking of reg some names with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
alawi5k:
Contact them. It's very easy.
I have contacted them. She said I was refunded with the same method of payment I used. But that's a lie. I paid with my master card, and I didn't receive any refund to my bank account.

When I checked my epik payment history, I saw the refund recorded there. But then there's nothing in my in-store credit and my masterbucks. Just $0.00.

Have you been refunded before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Geofavor:

I have contacted them. She said I was refunded with the same method of payment I used. But that's a lie. I paid with my master card, and I didn't receive any refund to my bank account.

When I checked my epik payment history, I saw the refund recorded there. But then there's nothing in my in-store credit and my masterbucks. Just $0.00.

It could take like 3-5 days for your bank to clear the refund. Exercise patience whilst you have it in your account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ayobamms:

It could take like 3-5 days for your bank to clear the refund. Exercise patience while you have it in your account.
It's been over a week. They presumingly refunded me since the 16th of this month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
slimjosh43:

i like the name
thanks boss...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Geofavor:

It's been over a week. They presumingly refunded me since the 16th of this month.
That's quite a long time.
Guess it's time to contact Rob on NP. What do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Geofavor:

Mine was in masterbucks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
schullten:

That's quite a long time.
Guess it's time to contact Rob on NP. What do you think?
How do I contact him? Via direct message to his handle?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digipro: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
If you are looking for what to do to make money online; check HERE to get updates on latest hacks and tricks of digital marketing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
cdor777:

With Epik you are guaranteed that there won't be any case of losing domain sale as a result of Payment Processor problem.

Americans are the major buyers of domain name and when they see PayPal as an accepted payment method, it gives them a high level of trust as they can easily press for Charge back incase the transaction is not legit.

Just to let you know this is not correct. You can only request for a charge back when it involves physical/tangible goods/items. It doesn't apply to any other form of purchase.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Viking007:
Just to let you know this is not correct. You can only request for a charge back when it involves physical/tangible goods/items. It doesn't apply to any other form of purchase.
Sorry, what about those we hear on ecurrency that do the chargeback?how is it possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.