Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551057 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. But why the hate and frustrations? Buhari effect? Then go to international business. Domaining is one of them. Seriously you won't feel what's happening in Nigeria if you get it right because you will be making sales back to back if you have a great portfolio. 2sexy, hayKay2005, treasure28, BrandUche, ollybode and many others are some of those guys that have soared high in this business. Nigeria economy is not that working is not for them.

I noticed that some newbies here sounding pained and disrespectful are yet to make a sale. Then Re-strategize. Read more even outside this thread or possibly get a mentor, not necessarily me but get a person with PROOF of earnings to avoid wasting of money and time. And then be obedient and ready to learn.

Some comments are better left unanswered. I do that most times when I see your matter is not relevant at all.
@ AYORICH, take note.

Well said sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. But why the hate and frustrations? Buhari effect? Then go to international business. Domaining is one of them. Seriously you won't feel what's happening in Nigeria if you get it right because you will be making sales back to back if you have a great portfolio. 2sexy, hayKay2005, treasure28, BrandUche, ollybode and many others are some of those guys that have soared high in this business. Nigeria economy is not that working is not for them.

I noticed that some newbies here sounding pained and disrespectful are yet to make a sale. Then Re-strategize. Read more even outside this thread or possibly get a mentor, not necessarily me but get a person with PROOF of earnings to avoid wasting of money and time. And then be obedient and ready to learn.

Some comments are better left unanswered. I do that most times when I see your matter is not relevant at all.
@ AYORICH, take note.

I really feel for him ..that's why I didn't throw insult back
Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
fergusen:
I no do outbound again angry

"We are not interested. Quit emailing us.

Nobody wants your stupid $10 godaddy domain."
undecided

That should not put you down. I sold a domain on Friday after @khalyfah sold AshevilleCannabisAttorney.com
I noticed that only 4 end-users were available so I contacted them as I bought AshevilleCannabisLawyer.com only 1 had an automatic response that he was unavailable at the moment. That if it's important I should contact his partner (his wife) which I did and she responded she was not interested.
The next morning, I sent the guy a mail about the domain and it appeared he was the one that bought the other name. He offered $60. I just accepted it and moved on.

(No is not the final answer)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Hey! Listing I have a simple solution to this lingering crisis in the house.... Do i said I have? No, not me at all JESUS is the solution learn humility from him alone.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2019
Wetin cause this hullabaloo sef if I may ask? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:

@ AYORICH, take note.

Same thing I noticed boss. Seems some people who have not made sales yet and have been watching the thread are actually frustrated because I don't see the need for the hullabaloo on this thread.
I implore those angry and having one personal vandetta or the other to let peace reign. Read and focus more on the domain business and you will make sales.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2019
slimjosh43:
So I just struck gold in domaining after 3 years learning it. Got my first $XXXX sale making my first million before 30. Details loading.......
@iykepromotions my 2 tutorials with you no waste o. Coming for another refresher course wen money hit my accant grin grin grin
type of news/report I want to be hearing. Congrats bro and more congrats on being an early millionaire at your young age. Most times it's all about grace and persistence. More greater sales ahead cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Osnami:
Please, how long do you wait before you do this follow up?
max 5 business days. Sorry for replying so late.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
type of news/report I want to be hearing. Congrats bro and more congrats on being an early millionaire at your young age. Most times it's all about grace and persistence. More greater sales ahead cheesy
Thanks Boss. I am still coming for my third training with you o. I never too learn geo-domains and expireddomains.net filter (lost all info from my phone)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2019
slimjosh43:
So I just struck gold in domaining after 3 years learning it. Got my first $XXXX sale making my first million before 30. Details loading.......
@iykepromotions my 2 tutorials with you no waste o. Coming for another refresher course wen money hit my accant grin grin grin

Bro don't forget to drop us the details when it is done. I hope that will bring some vitality to this live changing thread. Congrat in advance. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Sir iyke, Well-done
I bought two domain" expertvilla/com and activedroid/com
what's the prospect?
Can I flip them for low 4 figures?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
max 5 business days. Sorry for replying so late.
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Please, lets all bury the hatchet and have a peaceful house. We are all one family. Don't let anything divide our coexistence
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning everybody. Welcome to the last day in the month of September. May next month sales supersede what we have this month.
By the way, my colleague and I are working on a E-commerce store that sells shisha and hookah. We currently need a good name for our brand so we decided to seek help from the gurus here.
1. Name must be available as we do not have money to buy already registered names (dot com)
2. Name May contain / may not contain hookah / shisha
3. Name should convey related idea to shisha, hookah, smoke, pipe
4. Must be easy to remember and pronounce (radio test).
God bless you all as you give us clue as regards the name.
Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, All ye squadhelp gurus, namepros lords, brandbucket veterans. Everybody is invited to contribute

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2019
tongue cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2019
Good day gurus in the house, please how do I list a domain on squadhelp?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Good morning everybody. Welcome to the last day in the month of September. May next month sales supersede what we have this month.
By the way, my colleague and I are working on a E-commerce store that sells shisha and hookah. We currently need a good name for our brand so we decided to seek help from the gurus here.
1. Name must be available as we do not have money to buy already registered names (dot com)
3. Name should convey the idea of smoke, pipe
Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, All ye squadhelp gurus, namepros lords, brandbucket veterans. Everybody is invited to contribute

Check out "pipeblazers dot com" it's available...That's my contribution.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:
PipeHive
PipeDirectory
SelectPipe
Pls, nobody should register unless these guys decided not to buy. They are available now!!
Good luck

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tenshades:

Check out "pipeblazers dot com" it's available...That's my contribution.
Thanks. Noted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
haykay2005:

PipeHive
PipeDirectory
SelectPipe
Pls, nobody should register unless these guys decided not to buy. They are available now!!
Good luck
Boss. I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:

ActiveHookah

HookahSync
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
FxTizzle:

ActiveHookah

HookahSync
Thanks bro. Noted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
If I buy it what will it take to get leads to my site from that url?
Best Regards,

My ogas werin mak i talk?

Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, AwesomeDuru, ollybode
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
You can also consider:
Kalianshop
Kalianstore
Kalianmart
These are also available kalian Is synonymous to hookah.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Flavourpipe(.com) - outside US
Flavorpipe(.com) - US

Both names are available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:

PipeShisha/King is available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dreydoe:
If I buy it what will it take to get leads to my site from that url?
Best Regards,

My ogas werin mak i talk?

tell him that your domain name is more competitive in terms of direct keyword competition and search engine optimization (SEO.) in what his company is offering/selling.

This means that people can easily be redirected to his website by merely typing the keyword in the search Engines and his current website will top the list. These alone can get him direct type in traffic and visitors to his current site thereby boosting his daily sales or service rendering conversion.

Assure him to let you know if he have other enquiries.

Make it as brief as possible.

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
tell him that your domain name is more competitive in terms of direct keyword competition and search engine optimization (SEO.) in what his company is offering/selling.

This means that people can easily be redirected to his website by merely typing the keyword in the search Engines and his current website will top the list. These alone can get him direct type in traffic and visitors to his current site thereby boosting his daily sales or service rendering conversion.

Assure him to let you know if he have other enquiries.

Make it as brief as possible.
Thanks BOSS, i appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
thorrvik55:

PipeShisha/King is available.
Ayobamms:

Flavourpipe(.com) - outside US
Flavorpipe(.com) - US

Both names are available
Thanks. All names are noted.
Please I implore the whole house to please like or comment on some of these names so as to help in final selection.
Thank you all once again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
highly unnecessary. You're an old moniker here and I don't expect this from you even when you knew hayKay very well. I don't even remember having any argument with him though at times, healthy argument is allowed.

For the sake of respect and professionalism, render an unreserved apology to hayKay.

Regards.
Yes bro, we never had issues or argument if I remember correctly. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
iykepromotions:

@ AYORICH, take note.

Perfect!!! Thanks for cooling them off. Na frustration grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.