Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543037 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geofavor:

Not if he thinks you are rude, you were rude.

At the bolded, your initial post contradicts that.

He has apologized already.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
No sir
iCauseTrouble:
Boss, are you brandulinks on twitter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
plagiarism1: hold the domain. List on afternic only. And pitch Endless Summer condos this domain.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geofavor:

Mr favor,
What I think, my views is not the way you guys saw it.
Since it was likely interpreted to mean rudeness, i accepted.
What is the way forward?
1. Accepting my errors. Does it cost me anything? No
Does it cost me anything to apologise ? NO

Let me reiterate that we are from different homes, and we are exposed to many different things. Thus, transformed into who we are or should be. I have showned what I wrote to others in my family. Sincerely, no one here has pointed any wrong in what I said.
You guys said I am wrong. I accepted because I am trying to be empathetic. That is putting myself in the shoes of others. If someone wrong me by his words, I will want him to apologize too. Arguing and not accepting mistake is a waste of time and it hinders progress.

I don't like it when people drag me or quote me unnecessary on thread like this or others. My reason for the apologies.

I won't reply anyone who quote me referring to this issue. Let move forward and leave behind the unnecessary.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geofavor:

How many times will this question be answered. nawa

I left domaining in 2017 or so. That's why I'm asking this question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geofavor:

What I was saying was that i have never shared the 15 accepted names for appraisal here.
For endlesscondo, this would be my first time asking for appraisal.
My typos
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Branduche:
plagiarism1: hold the domain. List on afternic only. And pitch Endless Summer condos this domain.
Boss
Thanks
Like how much can I list it sir?
Thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
And he has talked.
Branduche:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
From my own perspective,

DOMAINING IS AN INVESTMENT, NOT A BUSINESS(at least until u become OJ Sampson grin ) .
Don't know if y'all will view the statement as I do.

What is very essential is having the right info.

Someone on NP said the best "thing" to give you a go ahead to register a name is your instinct.

So if you trust your instinct, and u know u have the right info, then invest, invest and invest.
And please don't get me wrong especially for the newbies like me, don't go on registeration spree, purchasing any name that comes to your head.

Personally, i see no fault in investing $9 or less on a name for a whole 365Days, if it sells, good, if it doesn't, at least you tried!
Besides, you will never sell all the names you register in a year.

We all talk about renewals, and sometimes we sound as though it's by force we must renew a domain, when the time comes you renew the ones you want and your pocket can afford, and leave others. AT LEAST YOU TRIED.

Just that you have to be mathematical about it, after the end of the quarter/half/year, analyze and see what you have earned from sales?, what you have invested?, what is your net profit?, after that you decide on renewals or whole new investment!

Take it as an investment, not a business!

Sometimes i would personally have some 3k in my account looking at it, it's either i chop food with it, buy shirt, or invest.
And most of the times the choice is a simple one!

Again, invest and invest wisely, build and trust your instinct. Keep track of sales and purchases, and wisely never allow your spendings outweigh your gains.

As for those yet to make a sale, the case would somehow be different. Continue gathering info and investing.
Invest the amount that, even if they were to be stolen, it would only bother you for a day or two.

God's willing we shall reap our investments!

Sorry for the long write up!

More sales to us all.

Peace.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Can I list my domain in several marketplace?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Reality11:
Can I list my domain in several marketplace?
Go ahead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

My questions are, must you sell all you register? Are you notified you will sell before you register? Have you sold all that you have registered?
na you I ask question??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:
And he has talked.
The boss of all bosses
The jesus christ of domainnflipping
grin
Is name is ikhalyfah
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
James39:
na you I ask question??
Sorry sir
grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Go ahead

So I only need to change name servers if I want to have the marketplace landing page? Because sedo and uniregistry are requesting I change name servers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Reality11:

So I only need to change name servers if I want to have the marketplace landing page? Because sedo and uniregistry are requesting I change name servers
You choose the landing page you want and that's when u Change nameserver,
U can also list w/o pointing nameserver to them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Reality11:

For those you change nameservers until your name is approved then you change back to your favorite
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
grandstar:

I left domaining in 2017 or so. That's why I'm asking this question.
If thats the case, don't you think you would be better off reading this thread from at least the previous 100 pages? That's what I do when I go off for some time. Personally, I read up every page, no matter how much.

Seeing the same questions asked repeatedly is not encouraging to those who answer these questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
plagiarism1:

Mr favor,
What I think, my views is not the way you guys saw it.
Since it was likely interpreted to mean rudeness, i accepted.
What is the way forward?
1. Acceptcng my errors. Does it cost me anything? No
Does it cost me anything to apologise ? NO

Let me reiterate that we are from different homes, and we are exposed to many different things. Thus, transformed into who we are or should be. I have showned what I wrote to others in my family. Sincerely, no one here has pointed any wrong in what I said.
You guys said I am wrong. I accepted because I am trying to be empathetic. That is putting myself in the shoes of others. If someone wrong me by his words, I will want him to apologize too. Arguing and not accepting mistake is a waste of time and it hinders progress.

I don't like it when people drag me or quote me unnecessary on thread like this or others. My reason for the apologies.

I won't reply anyone who quote me referring to this issue. Let move forward and leave behind the unnecessary.

Good Idea.

plagiarism1:

What I was saying was that i have never shared the 15 accepted names for appraisal here.
For endlesscondo, this would be my first time asking for appraisal.
My typos

You felt since you have 15 names approved by squadhelp, that guy shouldn't have replied you since "he knows nothing about brandables".
Also, In your post, you said the name is excellent. So, why ask for appraisal when you knew this?
In the first post, you asked for appraisal. In the second post where you quoted him, you did the appraisal yourself.

You erred. It's normal. let's move on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na new month we dey o....
Make sale's reports start pouring in abeg to cool some people temper!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please who is based in Ewekoro here or close by?

Can you help us establish where the train station will be located at Ewekoro?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geofavor:

Good Idea.

You felt since you have 15 names approved by squadhelp, that guy shouldn't have replied you since "he knows nothing about brandables".
Also, In your post, you said the name is excellent. So, why ask for appraisal when you knew this?
In the first post, you asked for appraisal. In the second post where you quoted him, you did the appraisal yourself.

You erred. It's normal. let's move on.
To err is to humans, to forgive is divine.
Thanks boss for the constructive criticism. It was instinct. A strong one even if I million persons should advice I get refund. I won't for that domain.
I believe it was simply excellent.

Like you said my friend, we all need to move forward.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
October

Ashevillearborist/com
Asking price: $350
Sold price: $300
Dan, held for 24hrs

Ocalaflooring/com
This particular sale followed the same pattern of my previous sale. I have noticed this same situation on my sales.
Short story: I outbounded this name to end user using dan as my marketplace with a price of $350. I got no reply from any but got a mail from afternic the nextday that it has been sold for $800. Since this is not the first time it is happening, I have come to the conclusion that enduser trust afternic more than dan. Most prefer to pay thrice the price on afternic than dan. I held this name for 24hrs. Domain has been transferred but money still pending.

November

SeattleEndodontist/com

Bought this name and outbounded in october ending but no reply

Sent a follow up last week for $205, got sold before sending all mail

Sold on Dan, hold time 2weeks plus

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
edeXede:
October

Ashevillearborist/com
Dan, held for 24hrs

Ocalaflooring/com
This particular sale followed the same pattern of my previous sale. I have noticed this same situation on my sales.
Short story: I outbounded this name to end user using dan as my marketplace with a price of $350. I got no reply from any but got a mail from afternic the nextday that it has been sold for $800. Since this is not the first time it is happening, I have come to the conclusion that enduser trust afternic more than dan. Most prefer to pay thrice the price on afternic than dan. I held this name for 24hrs. Domain has been transferred but money still pending.

November

SeattleEndodontist/com

congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
edeXede:
October

Ashevillearborist/com
Dan, held for 24hrs

Ocalaflooring/com

November

SeattleEndodontist/com

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
edeXede:
October

Ashevillearborist/com
Dan, held for 24hrs

Ocalaflooring/com

November

SeattleEndodontist/com

nice sales..congrats
We die here till we get it!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Congrats
More sales to all of us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
edeXede:
October

Ashevillearborist/com
Dan, held for 24hrs

Ocalaflooring/com

November

SeattleEndodontist/com

Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations
edeXede:
October

Ashevillearborist/com
Dan, held for 24hrs

Ocalaflooring/com

November

SeattleEndodontist/com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please on connectreseller, how do you request for Auth Code and how do you transfer out? i cant find any FAQ or help section

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Heryormilekan(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.