Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535204 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2019
1Dray:

"Formed them?" as in you coined them?
yea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
priceaction:
I don't think some people understand this business at all? Research and research and research. Without blinking an eye, one should have known that automax will far from available in any extension Talkless of com.
Even all abnormal 3 letter to 5 letters word in any permutations are long gone and even resold at 5 figures.
Same trend .io is going now. Even numbers are not being spared. But how these guys sell them at high price is what I don't even know. Outbound, inbound, special requests, powerful cults , I just don't know. But one thing I know in this business is that many keep names for years and have hundreds of them in their portfolios. But how they sell them too is what am still thinking because outbound will be so impossible for all unless using special mail softwares.
Imagine some of this year sales above 10k, just look at the combination without making sense to us , but only the buyer knew what they saw.
Check the lists here

https://www.namepros.com/threads/10k-sales-from-past-one-year-namebio.1160752/
All u are saying above is....

"NA GRACE" grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Imustreturn:
yea
Next time u coin, check for their availability

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Next time u coin, check for their availability
ok bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Imustreturn:
yea

Wow! I suggest you start using a whois or some lookup app.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2019
1Dray:

Wow! I suggest you start using a whois or some lookup app.
kindly list the few you know please. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2019
gud morning great domainers...

pls who can help with detail steps on how to set my name server to NS=ns3.afternic/com and NS=ns4.afternic from my godaddy account.

thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2019
That bit of luck
Ayobamms:

It's all about Grace. I sold keyword+Reno(a city in nevada) in less than 24 hours last month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2019
emmythetbcWiz:
gud morning great domainers...

pls who can help with detail steps on how to set my name server to NS=ns3.afternic/com and NS=ns4.afternic from my godaddy account.

thanks
Click on the domain you want to edit, go to nameserver and switch to custom nameservers then paste your nameservers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tomm2580(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Can anyone help appraise refilling/net. Need a price to peg it at, the /com is going for 15k.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mustiboy:
I've changed the nameservers of the domain I bought from 123reg to that of Epik. But whenever I visit the domain, it still shows epik's ads.

What can I do to resolve this?
Anyone with a solution to this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
tomm2580:
Can anyone help appraise refilling/net. Need a price to peg it at, the /com is going for 15k.
I would probably peg it at like $1500 if you're not in a hurry.
Or $750-999 if you want to increase chances of it flying faster.
But that's me personally, different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mustiboy:

Anyone with a solution to this?
I don't even understand what you are saying, so it's difficult to answer. Can you explain better?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
DonX001:

I don't even understand what you are saying, so it's difficult to answer. Can you explain better?
I want to list a domain I bought from 123REG for sale on Epik. So I've changed the nameservers to Epik's, but the domain is still showing 123REG's ads whenever I visit it with any browser. Is the domain not supposed to show that it's for sale on Epik?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mustiboy:

I want to list a domain I bought from 123REG for sale on Epik. So I've changed the nameservers to Epik's, but the domain is still showing 123REG's ads whenever I visit it with any browser. Is the domain not supposed to show that it's for sale on Epik?
cc cdor777
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mustiboy:

You need some kind of approval before you can list non epik names at epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
fergusen:

You need some kind of approval before you can list non epik names at epik.
I messaged one saheed via mail and he said I can only list domains bought on epic for Bin or something
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'm going into domaining basically I would appreciate a mentor in this journey I am about to embark on. Someone I God call chat up with any issus, preceedures. God bless everyone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Imustreturn:
kindly list the few you know please. Thank you.

You can use whois.com or go to play store and search for domain whois lookup apps. I use 'Domain Droid' app for faster search but I'm not sure it's still on play store, I had had it since 2015.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mustiboy:

Ah ha, that makes much more sense now...(cos your initial post said it was still showing EPIK's ads).

Well, the answer to your question is that it won't show immediately, it takes some time for nameserver changes to propagate fully and reflect. Most sites will say 24-48hrs, but can be up to 72hrs.

Also, Epik requires you to contact them before you can list domains from other registrars with them. Since you've already contacted them and they say you can list it, that's fine.

So don't worry, once you've made the nameserver changes (and are sure it's the correct nameservers you used), just sit back and chill for 24-48hrs. It will have effected by then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mustiboy:
I messaged one saheed via mail and he said I can only list domains bought on epic for Bin or something
You probably didn't understand what he said very well.
You can go back and re-read the mail.
If it's not clear to you, you can post it here (editing out personal details), so that we can clarify to you exactly what he said.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
tomm2580:
Late $$$ or early $$$$.

Hold on and Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
What's the cheapest registrar for .com right now please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
tomm2580:

It all depends on you but your BIN shouldn't be a function of the .com price that was listed by another seller but the perceived value and history of domains in that category that was sold.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
How do I check the age of a domain. The one I saw is showing the date I registered it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
DonX001:

Ah ha, that makes much more sense now...(cos your initial post said it was still showing EPIK's ads).

Well, the answer to your question is that it won't show immediately, it takes some time for nameserver changes to propagate fully and reflect. Most sites will say 24-48hrs, but can be up to 72hrs.

Also, Epik requires you to contact them before you can list domains from other registrars with them. Since you've already contacted them and they say you can list it, that's fine.

So don't worry, once you've made the nameserver changes (and are sure it's the correct nameservers you used), just sit back and chill for 24-48hrs. It will have effected by then.
I didn't know this. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
One can actually get end users mail address from page source...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
massive1019:
One can actually get end users mail address from page source...

If you see an email from open source, it must also be on the main website

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Someone say * I don't get* I really don't get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: symbuul, Sadiq3051(m), Underdawgg, SmartNYSC and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.