Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550034 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
lollybizzu:

grin you're ash grin
But na said the truth.
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hi
Which registrar charges the least renewal fee?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
ewuoso2002:
hello guys
whats ur view of these domains

carpetcleaningwalthamstow
clapsing
cryptosparen
heatpumpmaine
jailkeep
needcarkeys
plumbervillapark
squicejuice
villagefordlincoln

All dot com

Take it slow...
I will advise you learn the rope fully before registering another name. Wasting money shouldn't be heard of someone in this part of the world. No, not someone in Nigeria, in the "next level" and Buhari times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
please bosses in the house this is what I use to see at godaddy even with the promo code,the price doesn't use to change it still remain $12 ,This is my first time does it mean till I pay then they will deduct laser than that.
Note if I applied the promo code,they will reply that I have a great deal but the price don't change to the $0.99 as they indicated before.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
itzzkhaliii:
please bosses in the house this is what I use to see at godaddy even with the promo code,the price doesn't use to change it still remain $12 ,This is my first time does it mean till I pay then they will deduct laser than that.
Note if I applied the promo code,they will reply that I have a great deal but the price don't change to the $0.99 as they indicated before.
happens if you've used same card before on Godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Waiting for them to unlock before I report here.

So it's Godaddy that locked my main account on 3rd Dec, demanding for means verification, they had to wait until I pushed all the domains I purchased from different accounts for their promo.

Thank God I used all genuine infos for my main account, and even the daughter accounts (except for the card details).

They demanded for means of verification,i sent my national ID, then 8 hours later they demanded for debit card pic, i submitted, 60hours later my account is free.

So I'm saying this in case in the future someone falls into this, and also so that we regulate how we use the promo.

MAN! NO BE LIE I TAP FROM THIS PROMO NO BE SMALL grin grin , PURCHASED 6DOMAINS with it

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Use uk.godaddy and you will definitely get the promo code working for you. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bosses in the house, please what's your say on this geo domain name chicagoaccelerator.com cos I'm not ready to lose money again this time around
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Waiting for them to unlock before I report here.

So it's Godaddy that locked my main account on 3rd Dec, demanding for means verification, they had to wait until I pushed all the domains I purchased from different accounts for their promo.

Thank God I used all genuine infos for my main account, and even the daughter accounts (except for the card details).

They demanded for means of verification,i sent my national ID, then 8 hours later they demanded for debit card pic, i submitted, 60hours later my account is free.

So I'm saying this in case in the future someone falls into this, and also so that we regulate how we use the promo.

MAN! NO BE LIE I TAP FROM THIS PROMO NO BE SMALL grin grin , PURCHASED 6DOMAINS with it

Av been in this shit for over 3wks now. I sent them my details tru the online submission, they asked for a clearer pic. I tried resending but am stock at the 2500words discription. Dont know how many things to write to pass that page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
luvluvluv:

Av been in this shit for over 3wks now. I sent them my details tru the online submission, they asked for a clearer pic. I tried resending but am stock at the 2500words discription. Dont know how many things to write to pass that page.
Didn't come across any compulsory description. Thou i entered some voluntary details, just few lines.

Maybe you should start the process all over again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
iykepromotions:
Sales alert;

TexasSolarSystems.com - $200. Reg. Fee. Hold time; 2days
Thanks.
I bought the singular same day and sold it bought the registrar 123-reg.co.uk killed me. Can't push it as it's still under 60days lock and Dan does not have an account with them. I told the buyer to open a 123reg account and informed Dan.
Dan said they would follow up since I told the buyer already.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
what do you mean by you can't push it??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
ayomide32:
what do you mean by you can't push it??
Dan have no acct with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 1:56am On Dec 07, 2019
slimjosh43:

I bought the singular same day and sold it bought the registrar 123-reg.co.uk killed me. Can't push it

I don't understand some of us. Since you were planning on trying your luck with a quick flip, what kept you from regging the domain at a reputable registrar?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:59am On Dec 07, 2019
kenralph:

I don't understand some of us. Since you were planning on trying your luck with a quick flip, what kept you from regging the domain at a reputable registrar?
Because u were trying ur luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2019
kenralph:

You don't need to understand my thinking process. However lemme explain. I am a domain flipper as I have realised that all my domains that I do outbound for immediately I buy them, if I don't get a response immediately I never sell the domain. All domains have sold is always less than a week.

Kindly note that as a business man, your goal is to buy at the best minimum price to reduce your loss incase it doesn't sell. That's why I bought at £1

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2019
ikhalyfa
you dropped some kind of doc on Geo domain sometimes ago
pls send it to me
ayomideayodele2017@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations to
johndoe16784. Think this is your first sale. More sales to us all.

Signed.

Monitoring Spirit Group
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2019
eddy42:

You can Use UBA MasterCard
UBA PREPAID CARD
You can also use virtual cards by barter (flutterwave)

And many more

Many Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Does the uk do towing business like US?
Just bought Boltontowing and the only ginger is that it’s 2 words with Bolton being a big city in uk.
Make I hold am well or make I auction?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johndoe16784: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
alawi5k:
Congratulations to johndoe16784. Think this is your first sale. More sales to us all.

Signed.
Monitoring Spirit Group
cheesy
lol...just seeing this. Amen oooo!! I claim it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Londonspermdonor/king

Any say on this pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Opistorincos:
Oga ideaspro, please I need your help on how I can host my domains and compel end users to buy.
Please sorry for the late reply. Thank you. Nairaland bots locked me out from posting for some days. I've PMed you so that we can exchange info and know your needs. Cheers!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timitayo77: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nice thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Bro. Can you tell me more about the digital marketing course? Is it a online or offline course?

Hi iCauseTrouble, I'm always scared when I read your moniker. But I assume you must be a good natured person. In case you're interested, I offer complete digital marketing course for aspiring Nigerian online entrepreneurs. It walks you through all what it takes to make money online without bogus claims. You can PM me so that we can discuss. Some guys here spurred me on to start it and it has been awesome.

As a business doer, I never wanted to teach from this geographical zone or terrain but I am now happy seeing positive comments and testimpnials from my Nigerian students. You're the reason for the season. Stay out of trouble. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
IdeasPro:

Please sorry for the late reply. Thank you. Nairaland bots locked me out from posting for some days. I've PMed you so that we can exchange info and know your needs. Cheers!

I got a mail about your pm. I'm not so sure about the workaround for this nairaland pm thing. We can chat in WhatsApp though, my number is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
1Dray:

Take it slow...
I will advise you to learn the rope fully before registering another name. Wasting money shouldn't be heard of someone in this part of the world. No, not someone in Nigeria, in the "next level" and Buhari times.

thanks boss
these are my domains that expired.
I was only asking if there is anyone among them that worth renewing
thanks for d advice

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello all. Recently bought my first 4 domains. Do I have to change nameservers each time I list on different marketplaces? E.g I listed 2 domains I bought on Namesilo to Dan and changed the nameservers to Dan's. Then later listed on Sedo and changed the nameservers to Sedo's. I hope I'm on the right track.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
JohnQueen:
Hello all. Recently bought my first 4 domains. Do I have to change nameservers each time I list on different marketplaces? E.g I listed 2 domains I bought on Namesilo to Dan and changed the nameservers to Dan's. Then later listed on Sedo and changed the nameservers to Sedo's. I hope I'm on the right track.
U are on here the wrong track bro...although u can use any platform for ur landing shaa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
erique007:
Apart form GTB mastercard, what other cards can I use in buying domains
you can also use ecobank but you have to tell them you want to be using it online

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Here has been boring lately, where is everyone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okay what's the proper way of listing domains on different marketplaces?

CoachOore:

U are on here the wrong track bro...although u can use any platform for ur landing shaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.