Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (55220 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Marlvin(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Sitting on your balls ,?
Balls sticking to your legs ?
Am just getting to know of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
7. Prickly feeling after shaving your balls
Having to shave your balls and few minutes later, you’re itching all over. That prickly feeling down there won’t go away

grin grin

This happens when you use the depilatory to shave only to leave stubby hairs lingering on the pubic landscape, rather than giving yourself a clean shave.
Stubby hairs are thick, coarse and prickly. So to avoid irritation and itching, you either shave clean or you just scratch the surface in a way that the hair is not cut till it's stubby.

The first time I had to shave I made this mistake. I walked in a funny way for about a week. grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:
this is the only one I loff.I loff morning glory like kilode.waking up to see something standing at attention ready to work wink
shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Marlvin:
Sitting on your balls ,?

Means u gat small balls bro. You're lucky cry
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Marlvin(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

Guess I'm.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by baby124: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

The pain is legendary.
You see a well suited up man go up to the podium and have a seat, at the last minute he miscalculates and sits on his family jewels.

But he cant jump up cos then everyone will know, right?

And he cant scream out in pain neither.

so you see him cautiously adjust with a fake smile plastered to his face while his eyes drain watery tears of agony and perchance some one beside him asks whats the matter he goes "MMmmmHHhmmm" "Mhhhhmmmm" cos he really cant talk cos of the pain and anyway all he is thinking right now is if he'll ever be able to have kids again...
grin. We learn new things everyday oooo. Quite funny.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

Guess someone has balls the size of oranges, hahaha. grin

5 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mindfulness:
So that's why Crackhaus and Dinachi are so severely affected by vagina envy? grin
When I die and God tells me to choose between coming back to earth as a woman who will be president OR never coming back at all, girl I would gladly stay back in heaven and apply for a job as an angel-in-training. grin

6 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by frigingawesome(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lol very funny ...
Na ladies own worse pass ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
crackhaus:

When I die and God tells me to choose between coming back to earth as a woman who will be president OR never coming back at all, girl I would gladly stay back in heaven and apply for a job as an angel-in-training. grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
This brings very uncomfortable memories.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by notoriousbabe: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Small childrens have tooked over nairaland. Mtcheeeew.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Goldenheart(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
undecided Iranu abasha
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by ameezy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
shocked
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by eezeribe(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
OK
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Adesiji77: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by sparktony(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
taryour:

ROFLMAO !!! you are not nice wahalai. Lol

you girls are now laughing anyhow abi... Anyway, u ladies hav seen what we re seeing.. To be a man..
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by sparktony(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Guess someone has balls the size of oranges, hahaha. grin
you can help me ask them o, haba! Sitting on ur balls, hmm
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Saint52(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guy this are not problems,,, what about the fact that you have to provide for yourself, like feeling ashamed to ask for money, girlfriend wahala, infact guys problems has to do with money.
if you have money you dont have problem being a guy..... But girls if you have money or not you must wear your normal monthly red skirt.
Click like if you think girls should be well respected.

8 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Zedoo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
6. Penis gets caught in the zipper
Countless number of times, this has happened to me.
Has your penis ever gotten caught in the zipper of your denim? Let’s not even talk about this one. Very painful Jesus.

Oh lawd of merci...sheet....literally
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by PARAHH(f): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marlvin:
Sitting on your balls ,?

Is it that small? shocked
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Pidggin(f): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol you don't understand the joy, try being a white blue eyed blond cheesy
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by PARAHH(f): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Saint52:
Guy this are not problems,,, what about about you have to provide form yourself, like feeling ashamed to ask for money, when you look nice people thinks are very rich, if you ask for money they will say"guy you dey laf me", girlfriend wahala, infact guys problems has to do with money.
Dude read the topic na.... Everyone knows that we all get broke once in a while just that it doesn't show in some people....
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by davbravo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
6. Penis gets caught in the zipper
Countless number of times, this has happened to me.
Has your penis ever gotten caught in the zipper of your denim? Let’s not even talk about this one. Very painful Jesus.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by fuckpro: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.
Most importantly hustling to make the MONEY to keep you happy to allow us sleep peacefully at home
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Zedoo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
8. Sitting on your testicles
If you have big balls, pretty sure you go through this all the damn time.

Naaa extremely careful about this .....after some excruciating experiences
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by davbravo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
The toilet bowl tho... Hahahahahahaha
Mostly at night when no light... you gotta keep calculating...
Zipping of balls.. the feeling of pain is. better left for we alone
hahahaha
sometimes u end up peeing on the floor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by seunlly(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
That life for men

just an encounter
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by fuckpro: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

Then you must be very careless.
This only ought to happen in a man's life only once.
Once. and you will never EVA forget it.
After that you learn your lesson and look before you zip.
help me tellam,how can this be a recurring problem ... like is it your mum that zip the trouser for you,that problem stop at age 5 to 7 most

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
davbravo:
sometimes u end up peeing on the floor

I swear down... lol
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.