Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (55214 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
For real for real the ladies won't understand.
lmao smh
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by wtfCode: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.
Peeing properly a problem?
How dear?
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Dikachi080(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
6. Penis gets caught in the zipper
Countless number of times, this has happened to me.
Has your penis ever gotten caught in the zipper of your denim? Let’s not even talk about this one. Very painful Jesus.
op i just remeba dt faithful day wey i chop suya finish no wash hand go piss..and i dey wit my bea, i just dey shed tears na so people just they ask me wetin happen but i no fit talk.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by MissingBudget: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
8. Sitting on your testicles
If you have big balls, pretty sure you go through this all the damn time.

Seriously? I have never been in this situation! Is that even possible?
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Zedoo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
8. Sitting on your testicles
If you have big balls, pretty sure you go through this all the damn time.

D pain is....indescribable
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Op, what about satisfying your woman in bed. You should last at least 25mins first round and must also hit the spot

High dependency on you when you graduate
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by vicstar(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lord am so grateful for being a man
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
I visit your house,You Serve me Cucumber.
That's the end of Our Friendship.

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Zedoo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
10. Buying boxers with small pee hole:

When you need to take that quick ease....
You open your zip....
And keep tugging and tugging...meanwhile ur boxers waistband is trapped by your trouser waistband...and held by your belt....
And you keep raising and twisting your hips to whip out Mr veejay whopper....

The fluid is rushing now, almost at the tip.....

And damn you manage to whip it out, but not before some drops have touched in there...

Then you appear before your friends/public with a polka dotted crotch....and you are wearing plain trousers...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by petkoffDrake(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.

Na u sabi! We don counter una thread b say we don counter am. Its content don't mean much to us tongue
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dissybling(f): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
haha so the guys also have their Own dose of wahala

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Blessograo(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
3. Balls Stuck To Leg
Do your balls ever get stuck to your leg? Ever? Like they get sweaty and stick to your inner thighs
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Blessograo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
7. Prickly feeling after shaving your balls
Having to shave your balls and few minutes later, you’re itching all over. That prickly feeling down there won’t go away
Happens to both male and female

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Saint52(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Op, what about satisfying your woman in bed. You should last at least 25mins first round and must also hit the spot

High dependency on you when you graduate

That can be a problem at times, especially your having sexxxx with a girl you have been crushing on for a long time, and you release immediately you put John Thomas inside...
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Blessograo(f): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Can't just stop laughing
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by captAugustine: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
I really thought I would see d real struggles men go through in life....not these sort of jokes
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Saint52(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
PARAHH:

Dude read the topic na.... Everyone knows that we all get broke once in a while just that it doesn't show in some people....

Dude i gat you, but most problems mention above can be overcome, unlike girls. you should know what i`m talking about.
Boys does not have Yeast infections, period, pregnancy, makeup, dress competition, high heel, long nails, domestic works. etc
For boys apart from bears(mostly for hairy guys), i dont see much issues..
I have not sat on my balls,
I`m not very hairy,

Below are things that can be an issue in being a boy,
Wet dreams
Drinking Tramadol because your waiting for sexxx at the end she did not show up
Been shy to approach a girl
Not knowing how to cook and your Hungry
Six packs..ETC
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dikachi080:
op i just remeba dt faithful day wey i chop suya finish no wash hand go piss..and i dey wit my bea, i just dey shed tears na so people just they ask me wetin happen but i no fit talk.

Chai, I can only imagine that kind of gross pain you must have felt at that time, not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by shumuel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
6. Penis gets caught in the zipper
Countless number of times, this has happened to me.
Has your penis ever gotten caught in the zipper of your denim? Let’s not even talk about this one. Very painful Jesus.

hahaha Lol grin i remember the movie, its a very old one too. And yeah this has happened to me sad very painful i must say
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dXtro: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
queenitee:
Eeyah

Wetin happen
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Missyetty:
This is really hilarious grin
grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na dis type thread ladies dey lyk enter
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
3. Balls Stuck To Leg
Do your balls ever get stuck to your leg? Ever? Like they get sweaty and stick to your inner thighs

Hahaha, must you expose us?
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Hahaha, must you expose us?
Sorry bro, I didn't mean to grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
I just tire, whats the struggle in all this now?,women say they have struggles, them too wan form struggles, whatever struggles they have, women seem to have it 5 times

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by dimexy247(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
shumuel:

hahaha Lol grin i remember the movie, its a very old one too. And yeah this has happened to me sad very painful i must say

I can only imagine
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Worksunlimited: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Op! Forgot to mention when u set ur prick one comfortable way in ur boxer and the prick refuses to stay there, hence deciding to change position.. Thus making ur walking pattern change and all

6 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Worksunlimited: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Saint52:

That can be a problem at times, especially your having sexxxx with a girl you have been crushing on for a long time, and you release immediately you put John Thomas inside...

Body don over full... By the tym u enter fourth or fifth round... U go dey go for hours.. Infact na she go dey beg for mercy...

Buh naija babes no get that kind patience o... If u quick release for first round.. She would never come to ur arena again..

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marlvin:
Sitting on your balls ,?

Balls sticking to your legs ?

Am just getting to know of this.

It happena to those with long sagging pendulums
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by NevetsIbot(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
lmao..... Soo true.
Especiallythe boner. Very annoying
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Swipe left or right to delete
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by buffalowings: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
dimexy247:
http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/men-struggles-ladies/

In the words of popular highlife musician, Flavour “To be a man is not a day’s job”

And with being a man comes a few struggles, struggles that ladies sometimes cannot understand. Here are some of the struggle.

Check out the women's version here https://www.nairaland.com/3430559/11-female-struggles-girls-go#50530261

1. Morning woods
Do you wake up to morning woods that you cannot comprehend? Then, you’ll understand that this is not how you want your mornings to begin really. So it’s like “Good Morning Frank” and “Good Morning Frank’s morning wood”

Ah to have a FWB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.