Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (55219 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have so many memories with Snoop. I didn't want to share the naughty ones here even though I already have a reputation. grin
Groupies at one of his concerts, or you masturbated to his picture? cheesy
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Groupies at one of his concerts, or you masturbated to his picture? cheesy

I said I loved him doesn't mean I find him attractive. wink

If you want to know, you will have to pay. cool
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't catch feelings, I am allergic to stewpidity. That's all. grin
Nah, you're allergic to realness.

I understand how the internet needs to be a perfect escape from the daily trappings of everyday life...but it's just not possible you're going to be reading ONLY comments you like on a space as big as this.

Now give me kiss for your feelings allergies. gringrin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Nah, you're allergic to realness.

That too. Delusional is my second name and I love it. grincheesy

Have you got a problem with it?

I understand how the internet needs to be a perfect escape from the daily trappings of everyday life...but it's just not possible you're going to be reading ONLY comments you like on a space as big as this.

It's not possible you will live out your neurosis and phobia here and I will ignore it forever. grin

Now give me kiss for your feelings allergies. gringrin

You kiss ugly people? shocked
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I said I loved him doesn't mean I find him attractive. wink

If you want to know, you will have to pay. cool
Naughty isn't a vague word, maybe you should use a more fitting word to describe your memories.

The only thing I'm going to pay you money for is for you to stop talking and take the clothes off — but I have a feeling you don't play that way, so forget payment for anything for now. grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Naughty isn't a vague word, maybe you should use a more fitting word to describe your memories.

The only thing I'm going to pay you money for is for you to stop talking and take the clothes off — but I have a feeling you don't play that way, so forget payment for anything for now. grin

So true.

You need to look good and be witty and gentle aka respectful until we hit the sheets grin and that's all that is to it with me but until you resolve your issues with the the female folk, it just won't happen and I have the feeling that Christ will come back before it does. cheesy

And I am not someone who takes any poo. I feel like God so I don't do nonsense. cool

But wait, you pay for s.ex? Now I understand. grin tongue
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

He is the personification of smooth. I just love him from here to the moon. He has helped me not lose my cool in challenging situations. I remember when I was walking down the street to take a very important exam. I was having my headphones and listening to Boss Playa and it made me feel like a Boss Playa grin I passed my exam with distinction. It was practical and I so rocked it. cool

I have so many memories with Snoop. I didn't want to share the naughty ones here even though I already have a reputation. grin

I concur, his name should be a metaphor for cool and Maryjane -- damn, that nigga can smoke. grin

Laconic, laid-back delivery; usage of syncopation in flow which is heightened by strategic pauses; and a type of cadence we would call a molasses drawl. Argg, the only person with a kind of flow like Cordoza, a flow which cuts through as smoothly as knife through butter is Christopher Wallace.

So you passed your exam in skipping colours because you heard Boss Playa? Hmmm, sounds like something one would hear in a Hollywood movie – you know, those movies where the protagonist has lost all hope then suddenly a dramatic theme song begins to play that causes him to regain his confidence and conquer at the end. grin

What naughty ones? They couldn't be more misogynistic or as sexually-tinged as that of my man, Marshal Mathers. So share already.

Meanwhile, you've got me reliving ‘Drop it like it's hot’.
I think Pharell is on point as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUVQei3nX4

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I concur, his name should be a metaphor for cool and Maryjane -- damn, that nigga can smoke. grin

Laconic, laid-back delivery; usage of syncopation in flow which is heightened by strategic pauses; and a type of cadence we would call a molasses drawl. Argg, the only person with a kind of flow like Cordoza, a flow which cuts through as smoothly as knife through butter is Christopher Wallace.

You have given me goose bumps with this description of his talent. I need to listen to Boss Playa and Bit.ch Please II and then to Ballin. And I need to open a bottle of a Swedish Whiskey. I so deserve it. cool

So you passed your exam in skipping colours because you heard Boss Playa? Hmmm, sounds like something one would hear in a Hollywood movie – you know, those movies where the protagonist has lost all hope then suddenly a dramatic theme song begins to play that causes his to regain his confidence and conquer at the end. grin

I told you my life would make a good movie script. But I will still choose Kurt the Cute Kobain with Nirvana's Lithium for my soundtrack. Actually I need to compile a list of songs. cheesy

What naughty ones? They couldn't be more misogynistic or as sexually-tinged as that of my man, Marshal Mathers. So share already.

My name is Marshall Mathers and I am an alcoholic. This line is so funny. grin

Meanwhile, you've got me reliving ‘Drop it like it's hot’.
I think Pharell is on point as well.

Pharell is the best example of how a man's height or the lack of it can bear no relevance if you have what it takes but who has what Pharell does? He is extraordinary. Cool dude, cooler than cool, in outcast's voice: ICECOLD. cool
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

So true.

You need to look good and be witty and gentle aka respectful until we hit the sheets grin and that's all that is to it with me but until you resolve your issues with the the female folk, it just won't happen and I have the feeling that Christ will come back before it does. cheesy

And I am not someone who takes any poo. I feel like God so I don't do nonsense. cool

But wait, you pay for s.ex? Now I understand. grin tongue
I got no issues with the female folk, that's what you princesses here like to believe and I feed that thought process. grin
I love women and they love me back.

I paid for sex just one time in my life, and it wasn't because I couldn't get it free elsewhere. cool
Anyway, she turned out to be a total waste of my precious cash after all the hype about what she can do - it was a bet
Yea I've met some real crazy people in my life. wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

I got no issues with the female folk, that's what you lot like to believe and I feed that thought process. grin
I love women and they love me back.

Have fun. wink

I paid for sex just one time in my life, and it wasn't because I couldn't get it free elsewhere. cool
Anyway, she turned out to be a total waste of my precious cash after all the hype about what she can do - it was a bet
Yea I've met some real crazy people in my life. wink

I am sure these people thought the same about you. grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

That too. Delusional is my second name and I love it. grincheesy

Have you got a problem with it?

It's not possible you will live out your neurosis and phobia here and I will ignore it forever. grin

You kiss ugly people? shocked

You keep referring to yourself as ugly, one of these days you will wake up and it will be true. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

You keep referring to yourself as ugly, one of these days you will wake up and it will be true. cheesy

I don't care. I don't have to look in the mirror, do I? grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Have fun. wink

I am sure these people thought the same about you. grin

Of course, I've been called crazy before. smiley
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Of course, I've been called crazy before. smiley

We have something in common then. wink
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

We have something in common then. wink
I've always known that, you actually know how to hold an interesting discourse even when you're not saying anything on the overall. tongue
Usually, there is one good sentence in there to bounce off on.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

You have given me goose bumps with this description of his talent. I need to listen to Boss Playa and Bit.ch Please II and then to Ballin. And I need to open a bottle of a Swedish Whiskey. I so deserve it. cool

You do that, O witch of Salem -- I on the other hand would allow for some Olamide to permeate my neural pathways. I know you are not given to Naija songs, but hey, you should give it a try sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQpc5dWsjg

I told you my life would make a good movie script. But I will still choose Kurt the Cute Kobain with Nirvana's Lithium for my soundtrack. Actually I need to compile a list of songs. cheesy

Arggg, what's with you and Kurt Cobain all the time? I thought we finalized on NTA's theme song since you said when you sing it's like the warblings of strangled Nightingales. grin

My name is Marshall Mathers and I am an alcoholic. This line is so funny. grin

Pharell is the best example of how a man's height or the lack of it can bear no relevance if you have what it takes but who has what Pharell does? He is extraordinary. Cool dude, cooler than cool, in outcast's voice: ICECOLD. cool

Yeah, I know that line -- from I just don't give a fück.

Ever heard of the Napoleonic complex?
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't care. I don't have to look in the mirror, do I? grin
You don't, but I bet you own a wall-sized mirror somewhere in your house.
Let's see how you won't look into it. grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You do that, O witch of Salem -- I on the other hand would allow for some Olamide to permeate my neural pathways. I know you are not given to Naija songs, but hey, you should give it a try sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQpc5dWsjg

I am not given to Naija music but I enjoy listening to it every now and then.

Arggg, what's with you and Kurt Cobain all the time? I thought we finalized on NTA's theme song since you said when you sing it's like the warblings of strangled Nightingales. grin

grin grin grin

Every few months, I need to listen to Nirvana like for 3-4 weeks until I have had enough. But I can't stand the pain of never being able to see them on stage performing. Why did he have to blow his brains out? cry

I love Nirvana like you love classical music.

Yeah, I know that line -- from I just don't give a fück.

grin

That's one of the lines I say when I have had a shot too many. grin

Ever heard of the Napoleonic complex?

No, tell me about it.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

You don't, but I bet you own a wall-sized mirror somewhere in your house.
Let's see how you won't look into it. grin

I will remove it. grin

When one day someone will post my pics on NL, I will say 'See, I told ya I was ugly.' So you won't be able to bully me. grin

I am ugly from the inside and the outside. cry
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I will remove it. grin

When one day someone will post my pics on NL, I will say 'See, I told ya I was ugly.' So you won't be able to bully me. grin

I am ugly from the inside and the outside. cry
Lmao...I thought you said you don't talk to anyone outside here, or was it just one person? Not like I believed that anyway. grin
I'm sure you keep your circle tight, so I doubt if any one of your clique of friends here will post your pic.

You can send me the pic privately though to avoid public bullying and humiliation. cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am not given to Naija music but I enjoy listening to it every now and then.

I was once like you. You would have been hardpressed to find a single Naija song in my mp3 player back in the days -- then Dagrin came and my musical taste was flung into a gyre of entropy and became more eclectic. grin

Do not worry, Madame Tussaud -- it would pall on you very soon.

grin grin grin

Every few months, I need to listen to Nirvana like for 3-4 weeks until I have had enough. But I can't stand the pain of never being able to see them on stage performing. Why did he have to blow his brains out? cry

Arggg, because he was weak. Whoever succumbs to depression and commits suicide is a giant püssy and a weak-minded milquetoast in my books.

You've got a thing for weak guys? Or is this a fetish for suicidal ninjas subtly manifesting? We never can tell, can we? grin

I love Nirvana like you love classical music.

Ahaaa, yes I do! You must have seen me saying two days ago that my Gf taught me to play Ludwig Beethoven's Für Elise? No kidding when I say that she plays with the polish of Frédéric Chopin grin *tongue-in-cheek*
According to speculative history, Beethoven composed it for the daughter of his dentist named Elise.

My favourites remain Sebastian Bach and Frideric Handel.

There is this phenomenon known as Mozart effect: it's about one getting smarter and performing better in spatial-temporary reasoning when one listens to classical music. I would have advised you to give it a whirl, but then, I do not want you to become any more smarter than you already are. tongue

You know Helen Keller, right? – the first deaf-blind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree. She once listened to Beethoven's ninth symphony over the radio. How a deaf-blind person listened to Beethoven I do not know. But what struck me the most was how art knows no boundaries and how genius recognizes genius.
You know another interesting thing? Beethoven was already completely blind when he composed the ninth symphony. How ironical.

grin

That's one of the lines I say when I have had a shot too many. grin

No, tell me about it.

It's a theory about short men. One which states that they tend to make up for their lack in height through Machiavellian acquisition of wealth, power, high positions etc.
It has its roots in Napoleon Bonaparte's name -- he was equally quite short.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Lmao...I thought you said you don't talk to anyone outside here, or was it just one person? Not like I believed that anyway. grin
I'm sure you keep your circle tight, so I doubt if any one of your clique of friends here will post your pic.

You can send me the pic privately though to avoid public bullying and humiliation. cheesy cheesy

I said not even a handful. wink

What will I send you my pic for?
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I was once like you. You would be have been hardpressed to find a single Naija song in my mp3 player back in the days -- then Dagrin came and my musical taste was flung into a gyre of entropy and become more eclectic. grin

Do not worry, Madame Tussaud -- it would pall on you very soon.

grin

You make it sound like I do not listen to Nigerian music and that's not true. angry

Arggg, because he was weak. Whoever commits suicide in my books is a püssy and a weak-minded milquetoast.

You've got a thing for weak guys? Or is this a fetish for suicidal ninjas subtly manifesting? grin

No, I don't have thing for weak guys but Kurt was extremely handsome and a musical genius and his suicide made him a legend even though many people claim that it could not have been a suicide because he was way too high to have pulled the trigger.

And please stop calling him names, he means a lot to me. cry

Ahaaa, yes I do! You must have seen me saying two days ago that my Gf taught me to play Ludwig Beethoven's Für Elise? She's plays with the polish of Frédéric Chopin grin *tongue-in-cheek*
According to speculative history, Beethoven composed it for the daughter of his dentist named Elise. Interesting, huh?

My favourites remain Sebastian Bach and Frideric Handel. There is this phenomenon known as Mozart effect: it's about you getting smarter and performing better in spatial-temporary reasoning when you listen to classical music. I would advise you to give it a whirl, but then, I do not want you to become any more smarter than you already are. tongue

grin

You know Helen Keller, right? – the first deaf-blind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree. She once listened to Beethoven's ninth symphony over the radio. How can a deaf-blind person listen to Beethoven you might ask. That I do not know. But what struck me the most was how art knows no boundaries and how genius recognizes genius.
You know another interesting thing? Beethoven was already completely blind when he composed the ninth symphony. How ironical.

I knew it and that's really interesting. Amazing!

It's the phenomenon about short men -- due to their deficiency in height -- being aggressive and striving to make up for their lack in height by acquiring wealth, power, high positions etc.
It has its roots in Napoleon Bonaparte's name -- he was equally quite shortl.

Sadly there are more Napoleons than Pharells.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I said not even a handful. wink

What will I send you my pic for?

You're anticipating someone posting it here and the consequent bullying I will rain on you on that account.. gringrin

We are trying to avoid that scenario above all-together, don't be shy.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

You're anticipating someone posting it here and the consequent bullying I will rain on you on that account.. gringrin

We are trying to avoid that scenario above all-together, don't be shy.

You want to bully me a lot, don't you? grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin

You make it sound like I do not listen to Nigerian music and that's not true. angry

Okay, so who are your favourite Nigerian artistes then? Lemme guess...Wizkid? Davido? Tiwa Savage?

No, I don't have thing for weak guys but Kurt was extremely handsome and a musical genius and his suicide made him a legend even though many people claim that it could not have been a suicide because he was way too high to have pulled the trigger.

And please stop calling him names, he means a lot to me. cry

Boring...wackity-wickity jibber-jabber. grin

grin

I knew it and that's really interesting. Amazing!

Sadly there are more Napoleons than Pharells.

Then we simply reenact what happened on June 18, 1819 and boom -- we would have all the Napoleons snuffed out in the Battle Of Waterloo.

Gordon Bennett, I am such a big history nerd -- like Robert Langdon, but without the eidetic memory. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Okay, so who are your favourite Nigerian artistes then? Lemme guess...Wizkid? Davido? Tiwa Savage?

Wizkid's lyrics are so lame sometimes but I like his voice. Davido is ok. I do not like Tiwa. I love Fela. cheesy

Boring...wackity-wickity jibber-jabber. grin

You know nothing about good music. tongue
I am yet to meet a Nigerian who shares my love for Nirvana.

Then we simply reenact what happened on June 18, 1819 and boom -- we would have all the Napoleons snuffed out in the Battle Of Waterloo.

Let's do it. grin

Gordon Bennett, I am such a big history nerd -- like Robert Langdon, but without the eidetic memory. grin
[/quote]

You are. tongue
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Wizkid's lyrics are so lame sometimes but I like his voice. Davido is ok. I do not like Tiwa. I love Fela. cheesy

I like Fela too. His creativity in his stage performance(s), the fact of him being a rebellious beatnik, and his Bohemian lifestyle all stood him out, maybe even more so than his songs. Even Jay-Z once sampled one of Fela's tracks.

You do not like Tiwa -- that's a first. Why? Are you TeeBillz's sister? Eyah, I understand the painment. grin

You know nothing about good music. tongue
I am yet to meet a Nigerian who shares my love for Nirvana.

Joke of the year.

Let's do it. grin
You are. tongue

It's why I'm a lady-magnet. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I like Fela too. His creativity in his stage performance(s), the fact of him being a rebellious beatnik, and his Bohemian lifestyle all stood him out, maybe even more so than his songs. Even Jay-Z once sampled one of Fela's tracks.

You do not like Tiwa -- that's a first. Why? Are you TeeBillz's sister? Eyah, I understand the painment. grin

Joke of the year.

It's why I'm a lady-magnet. cool

I have no problem with Tiwa. Her music just does not appeal to me.
I can't even listen to contemporary hip hop. All recycled, no originality.

When Snoop, Warren G, Nate Dogg, Dr Dre and even later 50 Cent and Eminem were rapping about big booties and making it from rags to the riches it was cool, it was real, it was new and now it is just copy copy - so freakishly boring. Where is the creativity in all of this?

'Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.' (Kurt Cobain)
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Saint52:

That can be a problem at times, especially your having sexxxx with a girl you have been crushing on for a long time, and you release immediately you put John Thomas inside...

Bro, I can relate jare. You'd wanna impress but b4 you know it, you've emptied your load or you'd depend on enhancers.

Whichever way, most guys are screwed
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

You want to bully me a lot, don't you? grin

Lol, can you even be bullied? grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by AKBliv010(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
dimexy247:
4. Involuntary Boners
This shit is actually very annoying because they’re involuntary and always happen in the most awkward of places. You’re standing at church for ministration and next thing, your big man downstairs decides to be such a dick literally.
This made me laugh...for real there no reason for your hands to be in your pocket to pull it to one side.. the pastor just said lift your hands up to the heavens,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.