Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls (4268 Views)

Between Boys & Girls Who Is Mentally & Emotionally Stronger? / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / Difference Between Boys And Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by tnewsr: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
These are some funny illustrations that show differences between boys and girls

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1980/funny-illustrations-that-show-differences-between-boys-and-g

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by tnewsr: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by tnewsr: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2016

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by Swiftlee(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2016
angry Men sha, I can relate to all especially getting ready for work..na inside car men fit dey comb hair sef. If a woman wakes up 6am for a 7am work...she don late even if the office dey share fence with her house!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by UncutSk(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Make I park
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by dec04: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2016
So true...funny though

1 Like

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by nikkypearl(f): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm!

grin
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by Rexhenrex(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Lol....It hurts when some people don't know
how important they are to you...Like this
akara woman,....I have already bought
bread, only to find out that she did not
open.....
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2016
cool
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by femolacqua(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2016
True fact.
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by jayied(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Funny...women get issue
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by chris2face(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lol....It hurts when some people don't know
how important they are to you...Like this
akara woman,....I have already bought
bread, only to find out that she did not
open.....
So what are u gonna do now

See I have got akara but haven't see bread yet

1 Like

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by todaynewsreview: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
chris2face:

So what are u gonna do now

See I have got akara but haven't see bread yet
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by todaynewsreview: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
lalasticlala needs to see this
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by adaksbullet: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by slimthugchimee(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
angry angry angry
why is you angrying undecided
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by adaksbullet: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
why is you angrying undecided
while we I not be angryingly in op tread! angry angry
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by slimthugchimee(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
while we I not be angryingly in op tread! angry angry
bet op tread funny is small naa undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by adaksbullet: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
bet op tread funny is small naa undecided
his not foni me angry angry
Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by johnstar(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ol

Re: Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls by todaynewsreview: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
his not foni me angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) / SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.