Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? (2256 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iice(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
You don't need to know my reasons. Too convoluted for the starched mind cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by dani1luv: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^ewwwh

Starched mind pple like us, nothing is too convoluted for us;

Sorry 4 asking iice; Do you double date; tripple date cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iice(f): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
Don't even know why i bother. That one obviously flew over undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by dani1luv: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^You've started again;

ANyway dont be in distress dear; The Lawd is your strength
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iice(f): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
Thanks. . .my greek confuses people and they resort to the automated response
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by missSexy: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2009
yes, some guys are boyfriend material but not husband material or vise versa. i have yet to meet a guy who's both boyfriend and husband material
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iykedare(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2009
missSexy:

yes, some guys are boyfriend material but not husband material or vise versa. i have yet to meet a guy who's both boyfriend and husband material

yes o
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by nana(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SMH
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iykedare(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2009
wetin
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by candylips(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
wetin
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by tomelistic(f): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
how in Gods most precious name will U date a girl u know u cannot marry, especially if ur a graduate or has come of age. now forget about the bad girls nw, am talking about the good girls. if u tell a girl u luv her and end up making her fal in love wit u too wen u know there is no future btwn u two, then u r being unfair to her cos u v tied her, she cant date another man cos she believes that somday she will become ur mrs. u need to let her go and find her own before time runs out. all these late marriages wit women, most of them was because they trusted a man and he ended up breaking their hrt. Now dont think that ur only playing a big boy in town thing or only being a youth, the consequences of ur action nw will definitely catch UP wit u later. maybe nt u but ur children or ur wife. be careful. RELEASE HER NOW LET HER GO OR, angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iykedare(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
tomelistic:

how in Gods most precious name will U date a girl u know u cannot marry, especially if your a graduate or has come of age. now forget about the bad girls nw, am talking about the good girls. if u tell a girl u luv her and end up making her fal in love wit u too wen u know there is no future btwn u two, then u r being unfair to her cos u v tied her, she cant date another man cos she believes that somday she will become your mrs. u need to let her go and find her own before time runs out. all these late marriages wit women, most of them was because they trusted a man and he ended up breaking their hrt. Now dont think that your only playing a big boy in town thing or only being a youth, the consequences of your action nw will definitely catch UP wit u later. maybe nt u but your children or your wife. be careful. RELEASE HER NOW LET HER GO OR, angry angry angry

uncle,pls tell us a story
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by pureminded: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2009
Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date?

Hell No,Laye laye,Marry this too flasy,raw ahsewo girl as wife shocked
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by candylips(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2009

Why Plateau Girls Too The Carry Bele,before Completing High School? / Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls / How To Be A 'player' In Naija + My True Life Story