Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries (21616 Views)

What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Rilwayne001: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2016
realmindz:

4everGod and co

I've told u, this video below settles ur arguments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0

If this is your own yardstick for believing there's no God, then i can only shake my head for your ignorance.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by hopefulLandlord: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016
TheSixthSense:

Some christians align with evolution, in fact some (Episcopals/Anglicans, I think) have stopped teaching creation story to children. But these do not disregard God any less as the creator of all things seen and unseen. Some christians don't believe the Bible is inerrant but all believe it is infallable. Christianity isn't limited to the form you may have experienced or experience around you. The christian faith is all about Jesus Christ and investing a little time to find out about this man that has been and is being worshipped as God for over two milleniums is certainly worthwhile. There is diversity in religions especially christianity but the Truth is Jesus Christ.

if only you use this logic when talking about the Muslim faith........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by raphieMontella: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2016
TomHagen:
Hmm...? Ayam not understanding o.
lol..you've just been observing... Unusual
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
this christians sef the sixth sense just told me the Shroud of Turing was never claimed to be jesus burial cloth l. That analice107 doesn't know Christianity came out of Judaism. Felixomor said wikipedia agrees with him that magic exists
If someone calls them ignorant now they will start claiming oppression
It's funny that the Christians here,think one want to change them.They are already lost cause .

I'm only doing it for those who will come across these threads later in the future,to help the wake up

2 Likes

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
All these Arheist and Islamic rants over something Discovery world and credible Historians and acheologists gave their seal of authority on and wish to air for all to see worldwide. Is it because the story is about Jesus? I am sure if it was about the discovery of another alleged skeletal missing link to the last missing link which refutes the last 50 missing links ever found Atheists would be like...

hmmmmhow nice...how authentic....guy give me high five I talk say evolution is real but dem no believe and muslims would be all allah akbar but as long as its Jesus the demons in them.must make itself manifest via lies and subtle jabs all in an atrempt to refute the truth.

Do you all even realise that bigger attemptd than the ones I am seeing here on NL have been done in order to refute Jesus and this is coming from Dawkins himself the man who is feeding fat off the ignorance of atheists today and charging $85 to $500,000 annually for a one on one with him from fellow atheists. They are busy arguing here while their oga is enriching himself via their following as he sees them as gullible.

1 Like

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

he didnt resurrect...
Really? But He died?
The chickens are gradually coming home to roast. Do you realize you just admitted that Jesus Christ lived and died?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by raphieMontella: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

Jesus was buried in one right?
sis..have you found out jewish burial traditions and roman crucifixion laws at the first century?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
It's funny that the Christians here,think one want to change them.They are already lost cause .

I'm only doing it for those who will come across this thread later in the future,to help the wake up

Wake yourself up first by breaking free from children video game addiction then you can talk about liberating another. See this one that sees himself as a future saviour while still in puberty
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by realmindz: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

If this is your own yardstick for believing there's no God, then i can only shake my head for your ignorance.

Don't be in a haste to appear dumb..

1. did u watch the video?
2. do u know u are acting the exact drama in the video...... u must knw dat u, analice107, 4everGod etc are acting perfectly wat was in that video

and lastly I never said it was my yardstick to claim there is no god.... Rilwayne001, I only told u to watch the video to settle ur arguments

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

Really? But He died?
The chickens are gradually coming home to roast. Do you realize you just admitted that Jesus Christ lived and died?

watch him dodge this...lol
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You and your fellow atheist can read this https://www.nairaland.com/3430639/deny-god-deny-reality-evidence wink
Lol. am now an atheist.

Rilwanye001. How do u know allah ever spoke to muhammed when allah never spoke to anyone else before and after Muhammed? Jesus is still speaking to people today, especially Muslims. visit YouTube. No muslim has ever said allah or muhammed spoke to them why?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by raphieMontella: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

Really? But He died?
and whats special with it?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
realmindz:

Don't be in a haste to appear dumb..

1. did u watch the video?
2. do u know u are acting the exact drama in the video...... u must knw dat u, analice107, 4everGod etc are acting perfectly wat was in that video

and lastly I never said it was my yardstick to claim their is no god.... Rilwayne001, I only told u to watch the video to settle ur arguments

I watched the video, and it is just as dumb as i had expected. Let me ask, what makes the ATHEIST in the video different?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by hopefulLandlord: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol, I guess people don't live and die

1 Like

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

Lol. am now an atheist.

Rilwanye001. How do u know allah ever spoke to muhammed when allah never spoke to anyone else before and after Muhammed? Jesus is still speaking to people today, especially Muslims. visit YouTube. No muslim has ever said allah or muhammed spoke to them why?

He will give the robotic answer...Allah knows best ﺍَﻟﻠّٰﻪُ ﺃَﻋْﻠَﻢ..... mtcheeew
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by dalaman: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Four tombs or Two tombs or one tomb. There was a tomb that shows that Jesus Christ died when you decide to go further to check if He resurrected, don't worry about your conscience while you are at it. But how come you believe Constantine and his mother existed? Were they your relatives?

There are bust of Constantine. We have things he wrote down. Even if they were false it doesn't matter becauseextraordinary claims werent made in his name. I admit it could all be a lie everything written about him. Do you have any bust of Jesus? Anything written by him? Any image of him anywhere? Even his tomb is a bone of contention. The ones we are talking about came 300 and 400 years after he died. The gospelsthat tell his story were first written about 40 years after he died. Not saying that there was never a man called Jesus but the one written about inside the bible is a mythical figure.

1 Like

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
This guy, you are confused. Shift.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

watch him dodge this...lol
He is asking me, whats special about it.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
I'm sure I have mentioned that I know quite a number of moderate muslims as friends and colleagues but the world domination and direction Islam is heading is not in the hands of moderates but in those of the terrorists and moderate looking extremists, and how are we suppose to know those ones? The billion moderates are also afraid like the victims of Islamic terrorism, although they won't get killed, of the infinitesimal yet very significant minority of islamist terrorists of death.
Believing or not in evolution or whether the Bible is inerrant or not doesn't get anybody killed but we cannot say that for Islam, can we? Can a muslim even suggest that the Quran is inerrant? I have been threatened by a supposed graduate from a University so let's use logic for civilised people and discussions.
hopefulLandlord:

if only you use this logic when talking about the Muslim faith........
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol, I guess people don't live and die

And the people who live or die have billions of followers worldwide and is leading Belief worldwide abi?

Maybe those people who lived and died have also been the focus of nations and people from generation to generation abi?

How long do you think you would be remembered for and how many followers do you think you would have just 1yr after your death?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2016
realmindz:

Rilwayne001 and Analice107

watch this video, that settles ur arguments

Watched it, and it was epic. MORMONS want there own planet? Religion is a joke, they also have sacred underwear that they almost never remove. grin
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

sis..have you found out jewish burial traditions and roman crucifixion laws at the first century?
Lol, how am i your sis? atheists and Christians are now brethren?
Jewish traditions and Roman Crucifixions existed alright, and Jesus was crucified according to that Roman style, and buried according to the Jewish tradition. Sir, if you don't believe it, then don't bother about it.

Historians and Archeologists digging up stuff are not Christians.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2016
dalaman:

There are bust of Constantine. We have things he wrote down. Even if they were false it doesn't matter becauseextraordinary claims werent made in his name. I admit it could all be a lie everything written about him. Do you have any bust of Jesus? Anything written by him? Any image of him anywhere? Even his tomb is a bone of contention. The ones we are talking about came 300 and 400 years after he died. The gospelsthat tell his story were first written about 40 years after he died. Not saying that there was never a man called Jesus but the one written about inside the bible is a mythical figure.

Yet a Jesus existed and from all the people in existence then this particular one was singled out to write about and we have not seens any manuscript that refutes this or says that it was a different Jesus that wad being talked about or that even called him an ordinary man.

Continue clutching at straws.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

And the people who live or die have billions of followers worldwide and is leading Belief worldwide abi?

Maybe those people who lived and died have also been the focus of nations and people from generation to generation abi?

How long do you think you would be remembered for and how many followers do you think you would have just 1yr after your death?
Now this one is comparing celebrity to what was claimed to be everlasting,.
Jesus was forgotten is that what your say?
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

Lol. am now an atheist.

Aren't you?

Rilwanye001. How do u know allah ever spoke to muhammed

By faith.

when allah never spoke to anyone else before and after Muhammed?

The Quran says otherwise, so where are you hearing this from?

Jesus is still speaking to people today

Really? When last did he speak to you? And what did you talk about with him?

Meanwhile, this is what Yahweh of the OT said: " For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, “ Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.” The Lord said to me: “What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

So who's lying between you and Yahweh? Please answer my first question above before addressing this.

, especially Muslims. visit YouTube.

Interesting! This also is what a Catholic priest said: “I know nothing of Islam. Never once have I read the Quran but God spoke to me and asked me to follow him to the heavens and the Holy light shone through my entire being and behold the golden gates of heaven appeared before me and God told me his name and it was Allah” https://www.nairaland.com/3403691/catholic-priest-wakes-up-coma

What's your take on this^?

No muslim has ever said allah or muhammed spoke to them why?

Only a foolish Muslim would say that. Indeed through the Quran and Hadith, Allah and the prophet have spoken and still speaking to us.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by TomHagen: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol..you've just been observing... Unusual
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

Wake yourself up first by breaking free from children video game addiction then you can talk about liberating another. See this one that sees himself as a future saviour while still in puberty

Is it a crime to play games again ,you that is a stag Gambler ,did I disturb you on your Bet nija loses.

1 Like

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

I'm only doing it for those who will come across these threads later in the future,to help the wake up
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Now this one is comparing celebrity to what was claimed to be everlasting,.
Jesus was forgotten is that what your say?

*facepalm* when I call you a kid now they will ask me why....

STOP PLAYING THOSE VIDEO GAMES SO YOU CAN REASON WELL.
Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

Argumentum ad populum

3 Likes

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by analice107: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
this christians sef the sixth sense just told me the Shroud of Turing was never claimed to be jesus burial cloth l. That analice107 doesn't know Christianity came out of Judaism. Felixomor said wikipedia agrees with him that magic exists
If someone calls them ignorant now they will start claiming oppression
Hey kid, go and finish writing your WAEC first.

2 Likes

Re: Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

*facepalm* when I call you a kid now they will ask me why....

STOP PLAYING THOSE VIDEO GAMES SO YOU CAN REASON WELL.

The way you escape questions has passed Prison Break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Chris Oyakhilome’s Theory Of Alcoholism And Smoking / Questions That Baffle Me About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.