Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. (1420 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by marvelck: 5:18am On Oct 28, 2016
There are guys who out of love or cos of their lustful desire to take a girl to bed, usually end up doin some 'stupid' things cos of her. Like ditching his own friends to please her, stop smoking, drinking or hanging out with his friends. Changing his own church to join her church, changing his doctrine or belief, playing the good guy to her and her family members, emptying your account to buy things for her or help her family, depriving yourself of some things to get her own things, paying more attention to her needs and aspirations than yours, getting into trouble cos of her, stop talking or saying even hi to other girls in her presence, stop watching soccer at home, start eating anything she cooks even if her cooking is bad or you dont like the food, or getting into a lot of debt all cos of her (there are rich dudes who have ran into debt cos of their girlfriends but hide it from her). But despite doing all these cos of her, she might end up hurting or leaving you in the end (typical of most girls)... Who girl don epp?
Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by stewatt(m): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2016
In three sentences, summarize the comprehension passage above (7 marks)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by Deenite(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2016
I wonder why u r complaining, u already said its STUPID, and mind you its not every guy, its some guys. And i didnt remember any girl forcing you. Cos u stupidly choose to impress her.
Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by cassidy1996(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Sometimes love dey make person do mumu things...

1 Like

Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2016
if a man stops smoking/drinking because of a woman,
that means she saved his health and is a she-ro cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2016
cassidy1996:
Sometimes love dey make person do mumu things...
My man,how far? How you this early morning? smiley
Share with us how love has turned you into a mumu person? smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2016
I wan fυck sad

1 Like

Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by unapapadeycraze: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Alright.
Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by Olasco93: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2016
smiley
Re: The 'stupid' Things Every Guy Does Cos Of A Girl. by Greatzeus(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Every Guy? Like every single guy on the planet?
Its OK Op,we have learnt from your experience,it must be very painful after doing all these things and she still ditched you grin

(1) (Reply)

Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. / When She Wants To Visit Other Guys / Can You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.