Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC (24285 Views)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by drss2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
sarutobie:

this is logic and reasoning in full display.. how hard can it be to put a thief on trial if you're convinced he actually stole that which you accuse him of? this government KNOWS that journalist these days can't make investigations even if their lives depended on it...Abia state gets almost a billion naira as security votes every month,which is spent at the discretion of the governor.. the presidency gets even more..what they did was distortion of semantics, swapping ' security votes' for 'money for military procurement'..and as expected, the ever gullible and naive Nigerians bought it.
exactly. u said it all. just wait n see, at d end of dasuki trial nigerians will stone buari.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ozoemenaca: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Joe Igbokwe is a fool for falling for the Zombies, if he truly believed that they have recovered monies looted by the opposition that they are witch haunting as everybody know, has he bordered to ask where APC kept the claimed trillions they recovered. Lagos APC is making noise because they still generate withholding tax and PAYE from people that came to invest in Lagos State, they should go ask other States how they are surviving before that Efulefu of Igbokwe would be talking trash.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by marv1: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
U dont even know the meaning of what u are saying. I am sure u are a kid and u did not witness civil war nor anyone around u. That is why u are posting this childish comment. Asari Dokubo said more than this b4 election. Where is he now?
IVORY2009:
Arrest him @ ur own risk, civil war starts shocked

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ookesanjo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why not investigate instead of arresting.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ant1vitus: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
wow.made first page after just few months... dedicated to simi and falz im feeling the chemistry
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by computer0810(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kenobus:
was he not a former Governor? Is he not still stealing Lagos money till today? Just keep quiet if you dont have anything to say
what a confuse fellow, u and ur likes seems to be the only one accusing him of corruption, did u know hw many year he did not get federal allocation from FG when he was the governor, maybe they paid him ur state allocation too thats why u r shouting his name, ur state government with all the money they get from federal allocation ur state are still not as develop as lagos, i will continue to advice u use ur brain coz u don't know what u r saying
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by drss2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
4wrd9ja:

This is the whole which only the intelligent ones already knows any one believing the stories being peddle by the government, if a neutral person not one of the agents paid to help spread the propaganda, deserved pity because their stupidity will impact negatively on their life success because they are gullible.
let dem keep decieving demselves.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by saintdennis(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
GEJ needs to be arrested to let him know he can't ground a nation with corruption, use I handed over power " as his only selling point and then run around the world running his mouth on his empty achievements.

He is linked to the major cases of corruption and he needs to speak up on his role in these cases.

I'll also suggest a clamp down on his paid goon running up and down the social media.

Bruv that's how lowly africans are held in the international community o.

We're seen as savage power drunk, tribalistic beings who if left to their own devices will wipe out eachother with brute force.

Hence from now till the world ends...gej will be 'revered' by the whites for agreeing to step down.

The whites also have no respect for the Arabs but @least they acknowledge their investment in infrastructure & luxury unlike africans who think 90% for me & my fam 8% for my 'right hand men'. 2% for infrastructure.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Emassive(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Come APC. When will it be time to Arrest Tinubu that has all your future in a bottle inside his wardrobe?

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Roman83: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
You wants to arrest GEJ? No problem.but you must first arrest all the former president including Buhari first then we will support APC fully to arrest GEJ...
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Xano(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
drss2:
if truely there's sometin like $2.2 billion arms deal,
*why is buari stalling dasuki trial in court?
*why is dasuki locked up in detention without any form of trial?
*why is buari afraid of granting dasuki bail?
*why is dasuki's case shrouded in secrecy?
d answer is simple - There's notin like $2.2 billion arms deal. it is true dat dasuki gave out monies to different pipul. but was d monies from funds meant to buy arms? capital NO! d moneys were simply Security Vote!. every govt have its own security vote, even d dullard has his own security votes. n security votes ar spend at d discretion of d govt. is it morally right for a govt to have security vote dat matter is left for d executive n national assembly to decide.
however in a bit to settle political scores, wat buari govt did was to reviewed GEJ's security votes n term it Arms Deal or $2.2 billion arms deal. an action he believe will enable him have d grounds to arrest n deal with his political opponents. riding on nigerian sentiment on corruption, he went on to use propaganda to distort d facts n figures surrounding d so called arms deal saga. in fact d so called arms deal fiasco (security votes) spans from 2007-2015. was dasuki national security adviser in 2007 No. why do u tink buari is afraid of granting dasuki bail why do u tink GEJ said it is impossible for dasuki to spend d so called $2 billion arms deal funds becos it does not exist!
d so called arms deal saga is notin but a figment of buari's govt imagination.
open ur eyes n smell d coffee. d dullard is playing on ur mind with corruption for his own political vendette.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by lawdrigo: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Useless Lagos APC chapter. So its not time to arrest OBJ, Tinubu & co? lousy APC scammers....
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by IVORY2009(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
marv1:
U dont even know the meaning of what u are saying. I am sure u are a kid and u did not witness civil war nor anyone around u. That is why u are posting this childish comment. Asari Dokubo said more than this b4 election. Where is he now?
[/s]

bloody civilan, I hv said my own side of words of wisdom, "adults" like u should hear!
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ozoemenaca: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
I so much pity all these Zombies on nairaland, its unfortunate that they can not see through their nose concerning all the deceit of this APC government. I know that time would surely tell and all their drama and home videos would be exposed.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by computer0810(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Emassive:
Come APC. When will it be time to Arrest Tinubu that has all your future in a bottle inside his wardrobe?
no one can hate what u said and the pic u posted coz its just funny and makes no sense, i'll advice u igbo to be well educated coz u guys are bunch of funny craps
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by crush20(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Haters will always hate...if wishes were horses...APC will ride on them
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Izonpikin: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
was tinubu the formal president......use ur brain
who gives a shiiiit if he was or not..is it about arresting a former president or arresting corrupt people...the hypocrites should go play some where
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by CeeTeeOoo: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
GEJ is NOT in hiding. Anybody who wants to arrest him is free to do so.

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by fourthworld: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
realglobe:
Lagos ACN not APC

You should pray for them to go ahead and arrest him. That will surely be the Genesis of this contraption by Lugard and hasten the realization of Biafra. We've not achieved our aim because the high and mighty like Jonathan have not been persecuted, once their persecution begins, they will have no option but to fight for freedom to save their battered ego
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ozoemenaca: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
the most gullible comment so far, why are igbo paying tax in Lagos, can't they return to there state....the reason why nairaland has turn to childs play, comment like this makes 1 feel like being in primary one instead of final year student in the uni
If they go back to their States you think you would survive it
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Oblang(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
Idiots...it's time to arrest gej but leave tinubu...fools...

Was tinubu the president?
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by tolexy007(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keneking:
Agreed

even when you don't really understand what dey are talking about grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by THEWRITERSMIND: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I salute your stewp!dity oh! Lagos APChit, the used and dump version of the APC

#IStandWithTheFulaniVersion

After 5&6 this man resurface with "atroway salute" ... great come back!

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Izonpikin: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oblang:

Was tinubu the president?
who gives a damn..tinubu is corrupt.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ajepako(f): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lagos..APC....ACN....AC....or AD?

Which one?
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by crush20(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
GEJ needs to be arrested to let him know he can't ground a nation with corruption, use " I handed over power" as his only selling point and then run around the world running his mouth on his empty achievements.

He is linked to the major cases of corruption and he needs to speak up on his role in these cases.

I'll also suggest a clamp down on his paid goon running up and down the social media.

Stop speaking through ur A*******,
B4 GEJ there was corruption, after him......complete the sentence....nonsense
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Oblang(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Judolisco:
Arrest Jonathan and watch 9ja split into two

Nothing will happen other than some useless protests that can't change anything...
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Gkemz: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
I dare Buhari to try it and see the repercussions of his action in the south south oil region. Just let the sleeping lion lie. The pain of a wounded lion doesn't stop him from biting.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by MinorityTribe1: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Afonjas no get sense walahi.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by sekundosekundo: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
Idiots...it's time to arrest gej but leave tinubu...fools...

Tinubu who stole the property of the dead and the living in Lagos State, Fashola used billions of Naira to dug one borehole.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by sekundosekundo: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gkemz:
I dare Buhari to try it and see the repercussions of his action in the south south oil region. Just let the sleeping lion lie. The pain of a wounded lion doesn't stop him from biting.

Well said

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Bizibi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sw sw sw!!!!!! OK ooo,2019 will be really sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / Lawmakers Uncover Billions Budgeted For Non-Existing Projects / Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.