Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC (24286 Views)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by isnovic(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lagos APC, your father!!!!

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Jeflox: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
When is it time to arrest Lagos APC
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by fredior: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
I hate people using scriptures on evil matters like this,who u mean will cause thousands of people 2 fall by his side? u mean our heavenly father? Go forbid bad things
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by generalmaxzamani(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
c mumu Yoruba goats.....if dey wan challenge Niger delta ...make dem arrest Jonathan dog.....d whole west go turn 2 burial ground

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by generalmaxzamani(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
Idiots...it's time to arrest gej but leave tinubu...fools...

yoruba mumu pass Hausa.....dem go arrest tinubu 1st ...den we look at ordaz...Jonathan no even tif reach dat crook obj

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by kenchylala: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
GEJ needs to be arrested to let him know he can't ground a nation with corruption, use " I handed over power" as his only selling point and then run around the world running his mouth on his empty achievements.

He is linked to the major cases of corruption and he needs to speak up on his role in these cases.

I'll also suggest a clamp down on his paid goon running up and down the social media.

Wasted space
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 29, 2016
I, Gabbysky, double dare any basstard to attempt GEJ's arrest.
That foolish iidiot will testify from the great beyond

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by rockyh(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
its unfortunate u stand with clueless and corrupt ATM ex president.it's unfortunate we are witnessing this type of things in our society.no one want to stand by the truth again but support lies that does not elongated someone to the promise land.in as much there is corruption in this country, things will not go well.
my opinion though
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Emassive(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
You sound like you are high on SK.
computer0810:
no one can hate what u said and the pic u posted coz its just funny and makes no sense, i'll advice u igbo to be well educated coz u guys are bunch of funny craps
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by omaguibu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na God go punish una for where una dey so. Make una help arrest am nah.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by bencarson007(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
drss2:
if truely there's sometin like $2.2 billion arms deal,
*why is buari stalling dasuki trial in court?
*why is dasuki locked up in detention without any form of trial?
*why is buari afraid of granting dasuki bail?
*why is dasuki's case shrouded in secrecy?
d answer is simple - There's notin like $2.2 billion arms deal. it is true dat dasuki gave out monies to different pipul. but was d monies from funds meant to buy arms? capital NO! d moneys were simply Security Vote!. every govt have its own security vote, even d dullard has his own security votes. n security votes ar spend at d discretion of d govt. is it morally right for a govt to have security vote dat matter is left for d executive n national assembly to decide.
however in a bit to settle political scores, wat buari govt did was to review GEJ's security votes den termed it Arms Deal or $2.2 billion arms deal. an action he believe will enable him have d grounds to arrest n deal with his political opponents. riding on nigerians sentiment on corruption, he went on to use propaganda to distort d facts n figures surrounding d so called arms deal saga. in fact d so called arms deal fiasco (security votes) spans from 2007-2015. was dasuki national security adviser in 2007 No. why do u tink buari is afraid of granting dasuki bail why do u tink GEJ said it is impossible for dasuki to spend d so called $2 billion arms deal funds becos it does not exist!
d so called arms deal saga is notin but a figment of buari's govt imagination.
open ur eyes n smell d coffee. d dullard is playing ur mind with corruption for his own political vendetta.

Nail on the head.
You just said the simple truth.
Best written piece so far

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Emassive(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dundee am not Igbo and why do you have an obsessive problem with them? Incubus and sucubus dey visit you with Igbo man face??
computer0810:
no one can hate what u said and the pic u posted coz its just funny and makes no sense, i'll advice u igbo to be well educated coz u guys are bunch of funny craps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge / Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS / El-Rufai: Freudian Slip Reveals Hidden Thought - Farooq Kperogi On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.