Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC (24284 Views)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by computer0810(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
ozoemenaca:

If they go back to their States you think you would survive it
survive what, can u help me ask ur self pls, survive what if they leave.....if they leave we will have enough work for ourself coz most industries are own by foreigners and yoruba's, the business ur ppl do in lagos are to open shops and sell all sort of product this is where they bring u and ppl like u from the village for sales boy to train, u can check forbes magazine for those who own big businesses in lagos and we employ u ppl, get educated and don't just remain on nairaland saying crap

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by sekundosekundo: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
GEJ needs to be arrested to let him know he can't ground a nation with corruption, use " I handed over power" as his only selling point and then run around the world running his mouth on his empty achievements.

He is linked to the major cases of corruption and he needs to speak up on his role in these cases.

I'll also suggest a clamp down on his paid goon running up and down the social media.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Oblang(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kenobus:
Igbokwe is the most foolish man that I have ever seen. He is so foolish. He should keep his mouth shot. Tinubu is a confirmed thief, else he should tell Nigerians how he made his money. All the thieves in APC should just keep quiet. Buhari continues to shield the thieves in APC. What dasuki did is still being done today by the same office. Where did Buhari and all the Apc govs get their funding from? If they can answer, then Fayose can equally answer. As far as they are not answering, Buhari should leave all others alone.

Tinubu should explain how he made his money but Jonathan should not explain what he know abt the gross corruption under him abi..mumu..
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by obataokenwa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Another civil war looming be that and be assured that the oil will come to zero
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by everozone: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
And it's not time to arrest and jail Tinubu in the maximum prison.If GEJ is corrupt,it means Tinubu is fantastically corrupt.Tinubu acquired a lot of properties b4 he left office,but GEJ hasn't completed his house project in his town up till now.SMH.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Izonpikin: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu who stole the property of the dead and the living in Lagos State, Fashola used billions of Naira to dug one borehole.
don't mind those mofos..arrest gej arrest gej..rubbish..meanwhile tinubu is let on the lose to loot lagos dry..

3 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Oblang(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kenobus:
was he not a former Governor? Is he not still stealing Lagos money till today? Just keep quiet if you dont have anything to say

Lagosians should worry abt that. Jonathan was the president and he need to tell us what he know abt the corruption under him... The guy must be arrested asap...
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by computer0810(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
who gives a damn..tinubu is corrupt.

so they should arrest tinubu bcoz is corrupt and no evidence or base on who give a damn that u said..... u ppl are not educated u just say all sort of crap
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by sekundosekundo: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
drss2:
if truely there's sometin like $2.2 billion arms deal,
*why is buari stalling dasuki trial in court?
*why is dasuki locked up in detention without any form of trial?
*why is buari afraid of granting dasuki bail?
*why is dasuki's case shrouded in secrecy?
d answer is simple - There's notin like $2.2 billion arms deal. it is true dat dasuki gave out monies to different pipul. but was d monies from funds meant to buy arms? capital NO! d moneys were simply Security Vote!. every govt have its own security vote, even d dullard has his own security votes. n security votes ar spend at d discretion of d govt. is it morally right for a govt to have security vote dat matter is left for d executive n national assembly to decide.
however in a bit to settle political scores, wat buari govt did was to reviewed GEJ's security votes n term it Arms Deal or $2.2 billion arms deal. an action he believe will enable him have d grounds to arrest n deal with his political opponents. riding on nigerian sentiment on corruption, he went on to use propaganda to distort d facts n figures surrounding d so called arms deal saga. in fact d so called arms deal fiasco (security votes) spans from 2007-2015. was dasuki national security adviser in 2007 No. why do u tink buari is afraid of granting dasuki bail why do u tink GEJ said it is impossible for dasuki to spend d so called $2 billion arms deal funds becos it does not exist!
d so called arms deal saga is notin but a figment of buari's govt imagination.
open ur eyes n smell d coffee. d dullard is playing on ur mind with corruption for his own political vendette.

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by crush20(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oblang:

Nothing will happen other than some useless protests that can't change anything...

Till then......
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by sekundosekundo: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
Children like you will be easily located and flogged to reset your brains.

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Oblang(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kenobus:
Igbokwe is the most foolish man that I have ever seen. He is so foolish. He should keep his mouth shot. Tinubu is a confirmed thief, else he should tell Nigerians how he made his money. All the thieves in APC should just keep quiet. Buhari continues to shield the thieves in APC. What dasuki did is still being done today by the same office. Where did Buhari and all the Apc govs get their funding from? If they can answer, then Fayose can equally answer. As far as they are not answering, Buhari should leave all others alone.

Tinubu should explain how he made his money but Jonathan should not explain what he know abt the gross corruption under him abi.****
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by computer0810(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
don't mind those mofos..arrest gej arrest gej..rubbish..meanwhile tinubu is let on the lose to loot lagos dry..
let lagosians decide about that coz its non of ur business, we are not talking about ur state governor that only God knws hw much he stole before leaving the office despite the 13 % derivative, we are talking about our ex president here, he should tell us where dasuki got those money from under his watch.....use ur brain
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Izonpikin: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
everozone:
And it's not time to arrest and jail Tinubu in the maximum prison.If GEJ is corrupt,it means Tinubu is fantastically corrupt.Tinubu acquired a lot of properties b4 he left office,but GEJ hasn't completed his house project in his town up till now.SMH.
they should come and arrest the gej...
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Izonpikin: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
let lagosians decide about that coz its non of ur business, we are not talking about ur state governor that only God knws hw much he stole before leaving the office despite the 13 % derivative, we are talking about our ex president here, he should tell us where dasuki got those money from under his watch.....use ur brain
the fools should keep their corrupt mouths shut...they are as corrupt as the dasuki...
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by sekundosekundo: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
sarutobie:

this is logic and reasoning in full display.. how hard can it be to put a thief on trial if you're convinced he actually stole that which you accuse him of? this government KNOWS that journalist these days can't make investigations even if their lives depended on it...Abia state gets almost a billion naira as security votes every month,which is spent at the discretion of the governor.. the presidency gets even more..what they did was distortion of semantics, swapping ' security votes' for 'money for military procurement'..and as expected, the ever gullible and naive Nigerians bought it.

GEJ doesn't make noise and I like him for that. The world and Buhari led APC will be shocked any day GEJ is arrested. They'll know how intelligent he is.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Izonpikin: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
so they should arrest tinubu bcoz is corrupt and no evidence or base on who give a damn that u said..... u ppl are not educated u just say all sort of crap
you are the uneducated slave here..

What gives a corrupt group the moral right to even speak about corruption..you think I have got chills for hypocrites like you and the apc group asking for gejs arrest??
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by computer0810(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
everozone:
that is the story they told u and u believe bcoz u r not educated, GEJ hasn't completed his house he spent billions of dollar on election, his wife built hotel worth 15billion naira and the found millions of dollar in her account, i wonder hw somebody like u can pass an elementary exam.. u r too gullible
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
you are the uneducated slave here..

What gives a corrupt group the moral right to even speak about corruption..you think I have got chills for hypocrites like you and the apc group asking for gejs arrest??
it is very annoying.....na em go come sweet talk fr 2019 election
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by rockyh(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
GEJ needs to be arrested to let him know he can't ground a nation with corruption, use " I handed over power" as his only selling point and then run around the world running his mouth on his empty achievements.

He is linked to the major cases of corruption and he needs to speak up on his role in these cases.

I'll also suggest a clamp down on his paid goon running up and down the social media.
even if he emptied our treasure n gave us good economic standard I stand by him than bn with Mr anti corruption yet I can't even eat worse is an economy ailing as a result of lack of economic plan for a nation as big as Nigeria
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by berryblaze5(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
War Dey Hungry Una You Don't Dear ...All Ye Yoruba Hypocrites and Psychopaths Try Niger Delta And See
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by berryblaze5(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
War Dey Hungry Una You Don't Dear ...All Ye Yoruba Hypocrites and Psychopaths Try Niger Delta And See

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by brojoshua: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
He and the rest of them should be prosecuted for corruption and co and if convicted should be punished. Why is the delay?
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by everozone: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Computer0810,as far as am concerned,u ar a polical illitrate n an APC goon who is suffering frm brainwash.GEJ has nothin 2 fear,during his reign he opined dat he should be investigated wen he leaves office.Up till nw EFCC has no evidence against him.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by RZArecta(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
[s]what a blind comment, no reasonable point from start to the end, full of hate[/s]
a dead dog is obviously more intelligent than you cool
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by everozone: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
they should come and arrest the gej...
Them fit?Useless,hopeless n most nonsense party in d world is APC.Trump called Buhari d most unlearned president world over,what do u think bro?Buhari and APC stink.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by ken2baba(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dats after dey hav arrested all d lagos polithievianz
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by marv1: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Where is the wisdom in what u have said? Rather foolishness. What a child can not see when standing up, an adult can see it while sitting down. When a child falls down he looks at his front but when an adult falls down he looks at what made him to fall. U dont still understand that when a child knows how to wash his hands then he will certainly know how to eat with elders.
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

bloody civilan, I hv said my own side of words of wisdom, "adults" like u should hear!
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by Angelahoney: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
sarutobie:

this is logic and reasoning in full display.. how hard can it be to put a thief on trial if you're convinced he actually stole that which you accuse him of? this government KNOWS that journalist these days can't make investigations even if their lives depended on it...Abia state gets almost a billion naira as security votes every month,which is spent at the discretion of the governor.. the presidency gets even more..what they did was distortion of semantics, swapping ' security votes' for 'money for military procurement'..and as expected, the ever gullible and naive Nigerians bought it.

These are some technicalities the average Nigerian won't understand. That's why the zombies are so emotional they refuse to see reason. To them, it's only Pdp that is corrupt but 1ce u move over to Apc, your sins are 4given.
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by IVORY2009(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
marv1:
Where is the wisdom in what u have said? Rather foolishness. What a child can not see when standing up, an adult can see it while sitting down. When a child falls down he looks at his front but when an adult falls down he looks at what made him to fall. U dont still understand that when a child knows how to wash his hands then he will certainly know how to eat with elders.
[/s]

I will always keep calling u "bloody civilian" how I wish I can see dis naughty "adult" and punish u, like never before, wat if I tell u I have served in so many peace keeping outside the country b4, seeing blood in not today!
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by GoodofNaija: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
drss2:
buari is taking advantage of nigerians to settle his political scores. u will be in shock at d end of dasuki trial.

Call it whatever you like!

No peace for looters! angry
Re: It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC by cuteralph101(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:

Lolz even if Buhari leaves office today his predecessor will accuse and order EFCC to investigate him...everyone has a corrupt mind including u n i. How we minimize d effects on the citizenry is wat rily matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty / Photos From Onari Duke's Birthday Dinner / BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.