Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is This Love Or Self Deceit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Self Deceit? (3510 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Lifeisunfair: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Frankraj:

How much is the pay
About 50K. Location is Lagos.
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by vchykp(m): 1:42am On Oct 29, 2016
with the rate of divorce dis dayx i dnt think anyone would advice you to marry for money, in d first place, if u really love the broke guy, you shouldn't have given the rich guy an opportunity to tell u all dis crap, dont be supriced d rich guy may want to sleep with u nd d only way he could achieve it is through promising marriage, my dear be contented with d little u get from your bf, if really u r faithful in d union and pray well, God surely will change d situation, i just have one fear.. how far have you gone with your bf? do u trust him not to disapoint you at the long run?.. do u trust him not to dump u wen d money comes?.. thats yours to find out..!

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Lifeisunfair: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2016
vchykp:
with the rate of divorce dis dayx i dnt think anyone would advice you to marry for money, in d first place, if u really love the broke guy, you shouldn't have given the rich guy an opportunity to tell u all dis crap, dont be supriced d rich guy may want to sleep with u nd d only way he could achieve it is through promising marriage, my dear be contented with d little u get from your bf, if really u r faithful in d union and pray well, God surely will change d situation, i just have one fear.. how far have you gone with your bf? do u trust him not to disapoint you at the long run?.. do u trust him not to dump u wen d money comes?.. thats yours to find out..!

I didn't say the other guy is rich as some of you wrongly assumed but comfortable. They have both met my family and they are serious. Difference is one can afford to while my bf can't and not ready in terms of finances in a few years as am seeing. He is 37. The other is 32. l pray for bf very well.
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Frankraj: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Lifeisunfair:

About 50K. Location is Lagos.

A 50k salary eaner is 100% good for marriage . I have seen people in Lagos who earn less than 30k yet they are married with children . What you as a girl need to do is to get a job no matter how small it is to support him and you guys are good as happily married couple .
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by vchykp(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Lifeisunfair:

I didn't say the other guy is rich as some of you wrongly assumed but comfortable. They have both met my family and they are serious. Difference is one can afford to while my bf can't and not ready in terms of finances in a few years as am seeing. He is 37. The other is 32. l pray for bf very well.

am sorry to tell you the truth, you are confused, you dont know what you really want, if really you love your bf and know what you want, you wont even have time to know who is comfortable and who is not, that is why ladies get into wrong hands most times, you have a boyfriend you claim you love, i dont think you should have time to listen to whatever anyman has to say, except you dont love ur bf, if u will take my advice, forget about the two guys for now, take a break so u can figure out what you really want, when you are sure of what you want then advice yourself, at dis point u r d one to advice urself because u never loved ur bf, if u see a better offer, a man with jeeps and mansions, you wont even look back, your kind of person will dump ur bf asap, love is unconditional ma, if you two r inluv u will be patient for each other, sorry i sounded a bit blunt, but its d truth... u are not contented with who u have as bf forgetting that "ALL THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD"
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Lifeisunfair: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
vchykp:

am sorry to tell you the truth, you are confused, you dont know what you really want, if really you love your bf and know what you want, you wont even have time to know who is comfortable and who is not, that is why ladies get into wrong hands most times, you have a boyfriend you claim you love, i dont think you should have time to listen to whatever anyman has to say, except you dont love ur bf, if u will take my advice, forget about the two guys for now, take a break so u can figure out what you really want, when you are sure of what you want then advice yourself, at dis point u r d one to advice urself because u never loved ur bf, if u see a better offer, a man with jeeps and mansions, you wont even look back, your kind of person will dump ur bf asap, love is unconditional ma, if you two r inluv u will be patient for each other, sorry i sounded a bit blunt, but its d truth... u are not contented with who u have as bf forgetting that "ALL THAT GLITTERS AINT GOLD"

l don't blame you at all because you are entitled to your opinion. l never said am looking for riches but the basic necessities of life. l should be contented When a man who l love can't even provide this basic necessities now talk more of the near future.
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by vchykp(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lifeisunfair:

l don't blame you at all because you are entitled to your opinion. l never said am looking for riches but the basic necessities of life. l should be contented When a man who l love can't even provide this basic necessities now talk more of the near future.

my opinion was blunt and i apologized earlier, but u seem to have picked offence already, if you know this much, you dont need no ones consent, am so sorry for my previous opinion. #tnx
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by sashishalom(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
What do you really want??Marriage?_Job??

If its marriage i think if you guys save for bout 2-3 months,a court marriage will do for you both...

Then bout the job...i think a small scale buisness could suffice for now...or try looking for jobs at small scale centres for now while looking for places that are higher...

God is in control tho..with time you guys would look back and tell the story,thats ny prayer for you..

You said he doesnt care,my dear dont think so...am sure it does and it worries him but you do know driving is what he knows well and comfortable with and i dont think he has enough time to look for oda jobs coupled with driving his oga around...like i said,start looking for job at small scale centres coupled with other hand work...its a start..

I do hope it works out for you
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2016
uve found love.. it cool.. but its not enough wait for money....
marriage is a big deal sis. i feel you.. keep hustling no rushment... when u feel u r ready to settle no one would tell you...

ps. money important o.. it could erase love... n make it fade.....
but it (money) can never make love...
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by AdetoroBukola: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2016
my dear one thing i always think about when thinking about marriage is what does the future hold for us. He may not have money presently but does it have the requirement to make it in life? all is not about education, but does he has some kind of vocational skill to fall back on incase he got sacked from where he works . Am afraid if he doesnt have anythingelse upstairs aside from driving i will advise you to face your life and build yourself first before thinking about settling down. Marriage can be frustrating when there is no money.
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Lifeisunfair: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
AdetoroBukola:
my dear one thing i always think about when thinking about marriage is what does the future hold for us. He may not have money presently but does it have the requirement to make it in life? all is not about education, but does he has some kind of vocational skill to fall back on incase he got sacked from where he works . Am afraid if he doesnt have anythingelse upstairs aside from driving i will advise you to face your life and build yourself first before thinking about settling down. Marriage can be frustrating when there is no money.

Thanks
Re: Is This Love Or Self Deceit? by Vizzim: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op, i dont think finance should hinder your love and believe me, he might not be financially buoyant now but look at the unseen future ur'self not the one mixed with this present time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please / Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.