Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Penis Festival Celebration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penis Festival Celebration (3611 Views)

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). / Women In Japan Celebrate Penis Festival (picture) / Japanese Penis Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penis Festival Celebration by jumia1: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
It is held each spring at the Kanayama Shrinein Kawasaki, Japan. The main festivities fall on the first Sunday in April. The phallus, as the central theme of the event, is reflected in illustrations, candy, carved vegetables, decorations, and a mikoshi parade.

The Kanamara Matsuri is centered on a local penis-venerating shrine. The legend being that a jealous sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman the demon fell in love with and bit off joysticks of two young men on their wedding nights. After that the woman sought help from a blacksmith, who fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth, which led to the enshrinement of the item. This legend in Ainu language was published as "The Island of Women" by Basil Hall Chamberlain.

The Kanayama Shrine was popular among prostitutes who wished to pray for protection from sexually transmitted infections.

It is also said the shrine offers divine protections for business prosperity, and for the clan's prosperity; and for easy delivery, marriage, and married-couple harmony.

The festival started in 1969. Today, the festival has become something of a tourist attraction and is used to raise money for HIV research.

Watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/yearly-penis-festival-celebration-in-asia-countries/

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin
Women n dick....hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Login12: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Though educative
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Natoski5(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Now I know the origin of bj.. take a close look third picture.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Andersonjr(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
A joystick is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling.op u're using the word like it's some kind of a game controller grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by OmoAlata1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
grin grin
Women n dick....hmmm

Not just women. Some men love dick more than women. They can take 12 inches without a sound
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Not just women. Some men love dick more than women. They can take 12 inches without a sound

Jesu...I cover my bum bum wt d blood....
grin grin

Don't know Abt those men cos me, i love em good pvssy...the dripping ones.... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by OmoAlata1(f): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Jesu...I cover my bum bum wt d blood....
grin grin

What do you think all those men that love going to Dubai for ”business trip” going for?

1 Like

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Mrevildoer(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Women!

Imagine this world without a dick.

6 Likes

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Bigcowhorn: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
OmoAlata1:

What do you think all those men that love going to Dubai for ”business trip” going for?

To buy cucumbers and high heels for you to fvck
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by nNEOo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Just imagine ,strickly blacks dick festival

wink
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Negodu Amu-ocha! shocked shocked shocked

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by guuudy87(m): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2019
D*ick heads
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by 1shortblackboy: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2019
OmoAlata1:

ha

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by sparog(m): 4:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Festival of dicksss

grin grin

Cool stuff though cos its high time dicks are respected and celebrated for thier services to womanity grin
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Some live for it.
Some have died for it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Adonko(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Many men don't know how much women value good divckening ....a girl held my dick with her left hand all through at night even while sleeping her hand was still there, that day Na I fear women with dick .

Women and dick Na so dem be ...

3 Likes

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Kingluqman(m): 6:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Wetin we no go see for inside life

grin
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Karemarealty288(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Dick rules ..up dick, good dick is medicinal , good dick cures HBP. Up dick... grin

1 Like

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by chigoziri2403(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2019
If you want to know the importance of dick, don't give it to her for 2 weeks, hell will be let loose, she will accuse you of being gay and sleeping with other women
When you settle her, it will be like paradise
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by aristocratic5(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Na Wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Amuocha: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2019
This government sef angry

- amuocha ndi ocha sef
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by Mutemenot(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Going there live shocked

1 Like

Re: Penis Festival Celebration by jumia1: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2019
dirty mind people
Re: Penis Festival Celebration by jumia1: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
spoil people

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? / I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.