Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

D - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (10911 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / The Idea Of God - Where Did It Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Deicide:

awooo are people this dumb or wah brother mi pls what is above the curvature of space time?
what i meant to say was just spacetime. curvature just enter my mind.
Re: D by Deicide: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
lordnicklaus:
what i meant to say was just spacetime. curvature just enter my mind.
OK what is outside space?
Re: D by promise10: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lennycool:

That is something science doesn't know or claim to know, unlike religion that will point to GOD. Just because there is no answer doesn't mean you should make one up.
But you are already making up science to suit your faith.

How dare you compare DNA to a snowflake??

Are you really okay??

Bro, go back to school!!!
Re: D by promise10: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
felixomor1:

Please everybody come and see who is telling me to get sense He is actually using dicrionary to describe snow flake as "code". grin cheesy
For real? So a snow flake is now a set of rules and commands abi? Abeg who dey obey the command?
Oh. I am disappointed. shocked
Grossly disappointed!
How awkward the guy's brain works is so much mind-blowing!
So disappointed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by promise10: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
4everGod:

The guy is fixated on trying to use evolution to dispute creation but he lacks the very knowledge of what he is parading.
That's the problem with many atheists, just like their high priest, darwkins. Who would always try his best to fight against anything that doesn't align to his opinion no matter what it would take. Even if it demand lying, he would still lie.
Re: D by promise10: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lennycool:

As I've already said before the snowflake proves codes can be self made, using the information that surrounds it, the coding is an intrinsic combination of available information. Below is a microscopic view of the snowflakes complexity
"....SNOWFLAKE PROVES CODE CAN BE SELF MADE....."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chai!

Thread close!!
Re: D by promise10: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lennycool:

Believe what you want man
Bro, you just messed up a big time. Don't just start a thread you know nothing about and just start to rubbish yourself.

I am still figuring out how snowflakes proves code can be SELF-MADE!
Re: D by promise10: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:
the postulate for matter didn't mention supernatural or Physical
Hahahahahah!!
But matter is not supernatural nah, it is physical.
Re: D by promise10: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lennycool:

And with all he created he didn't see anything better to do than help a desert tribe conquer other desert dwellers. Yahweh no get work
Bro, have you left your snowflakes to abusing yaweh??

Do you have any video proof where those desert tribes where conquering the other desert dwellers?
Re: D by kachi19: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Do you know how reproduction works pls this is a Public Forum don't Display ignorance and be proud of it

Lady or gentleman! I didn't ask for d scheme for reproduction process... Reading this ur post, its obvious that you're a semi-atheist searching indirectly for God's existence. And its also clear you only know so little about DNA and the wonderful craft mystery of the universe.
Who created God and The God who created bla bla bla u asked. Is not a question we're meant to know. Outside this terrestrial ball, what's there? why is human still finding difficulty or complexity in exploring the Universe, How can something random form a solar system that a little breach in its molecular formation would end anything called life? What you should ask yourself is why are we here in a ball, where we have to live like we're in the hunger games.
I'm not a good Christian but when I try to compare a human to a computer: how a computer is made to do (what someone from the 1970s) would say its an impossible thing and how it was made of perfection like the human being, That is superb master craft.
The world is filled with beautiful things like the snowflakes and when u use snow flakes to be little our creator I was so disappointed in you cos I expected something better. As a science personnel I have had several of these Science Vs Religion arguments and there's so much to talk about and better facts like the difference in skin color and race instead of a snow flakes, common mehn... Chill, mehn time won't let me break down this DNA ish to you and The firmament (snow flake s**t) in relation to an awesome creator.
Re: D by Deicide: 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
kachi19:

Lady or gentleman! I didn't ask for d scheme for reproduction process... Reading this ur post, its obvious that you're a semi-atheist searching indirectly for God's existence. And its also clear you only know so little about DNA and the wonderful craft mystery of the universe.
Who created God and The God who created bla bla bla u asked. Is not a question we're meant to know. Outside this terrestrial ball, what's there? why is human still finding difficulty or complexity in exploring the Universe, How can something random form a solar system that a little breach in its molecular formation would end anything called life? What you should ask yourself is why are we here in a ball, where we have to live like we're in the hunger games.
I'm not a good Christian but when I try to compare a human to a computer: how a computer is made to do (what someone from the 1970s) would say its an impossible thing and how it was made of perfection like the human being, That is superb master craft.
The world is filled with beautiful things like the snowflakes and when u use snow flakes to be little our creator I was so disappointed in you cos I expected something better. As a science personnel I have had several of these Science Vs Religion arguments and there's so much to talk about and better facts like the difference in skin color and race instead of a snow flakes, common mehn... Chill, mehn time won't let me break down this DNA ish to you and The firmament (snow flake s**t) in relation to an awesome creator.
I think you are Quoting the Wrong Guy and besides Why are u delving From the "Reproduction" Stuff base on the previous Question you Asked
Re: D by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fixed Time has no beginning. The so-called Order of the Universe is nothing but beautiful nonsense.
Re: D by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
DNA codes are nothing but consequences of events that were bound to happen. There is no "thinking" that precedes their first appearance.
Re: D by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
We can't determine the functions of anything that is not proven to be consequential to us.
We shouldn't claim to know 'Spirits'.
Re: D by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
If we can't determine the functions of something,we shouldn't claim to know that its actuality is true.
Re: D by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
The actuality of possibilities is dependent on the truth of probabilities.
Re: D by UyiIredia(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
HellVictorinho:
DNA codes are nothing but consequences of events that were bound to happen.
There is no "thinking" that precedes their first appearance.

What are you saying? Of course, a thinking mind is needed to explain the appearance of DNA. It is because of the implications on the argument for God scientists refuse to accept it.

1 Like

Re: D by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

What are you saying? Of course, a thinking mind is needed to explain the appearance of DNA. It is because of the implications on the argument for God scientists refuse to accept it.
The codes are consequential molecular arrangements.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

We can't determine that a 'Mind' is behind DNA actuality.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

If physical quantities can result in effects such as atoms, why can't they result in effects such as biological complexities ?
Re: D by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

Existence is a timeless effect.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

There can't be "Everything/Nothing" in the "Forming of Existence".
Re: D by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

If you can determine the beginning of Existence,Existence won't be true.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

'Forms of Existence' occur at ANYtime but their limits give rise to "Specified Time" which indicates some kind of order.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

Existence is a possibility whose actuality must always be true.
Re: D by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
HellVictorinho:

If physical quantities can result in effects such as atoms, why can't they result in effects such as biological complexities ?

Have you seen nature create complex matter from nothing?
Can nature write code like DNA does?
Re: D by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
UyiIredia:

Fixed Time can't be limited.
Re: D by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Have you seen nature create complex matter from nothing? Can nature write code like DNA does?
There has never been "Nothing". The codes are not created.
Re: D by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Have you seen nature create complex matter from nothing? Can nature write code like DNA does?
DNA is part of nature.
Re: D by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
HellVictorinho:
DNA is part of nature.
So nature created DNA?
Re: D by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: D by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

So nature created DNA?
Here,*Nature* involves anything that matters to the 'Occurrence of the Planetary System known as *Earth*', including DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Launches 24/7 Live Online Radio Station / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.