Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (13919 Views)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Would You Date A Transexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Macgreat(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hmm. . . .
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Pharoh: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
This is a lesson that only God knows best sad
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
arrrrrrrrgh Female to male!! OMG! lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by denony(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
wat also happen to your breast as a female?  grin
my brother/sister, this is a very critical matter.

seek ye God first and all things shall be added unto you
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by posakosa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
Go for deliverance
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by browncocos(f): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
i hope this my reply doesnt sound dumb
because  i honestly dunno what to say
1st of all pls expantiate what was done in the surgery
i hope your vjayjay wasnt sealed up
realy if it wasnt ure damn lucky
if its just hormonal therapy uve been taking then u need is to do a  reversal and take the ones to make your jugs come around again!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by posakosa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
Chastity turned into Chaz
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by cvibe: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ARmanx(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Cvibe u speakin ma language as if u kno wutz on ma mind
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by madamL(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
To be a man na waooooh. Listen to this song. Maybe that is why you don't like being male. This is exactly the type of complex problems kids get into when mama is not there with a big cane to ensure we act with sense.

I suggest serious prayers with fasting and deliverance. You can see we are all clueless on NL.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by SeanT21(f): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
Poster, I feel bad for U but U have to pay for your actions. Why have a sex change for Christ sake??
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by gasbi2: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
Remain where you are since you are already there.just try and get use to it.please dont blame yourself more than you have already done.most times life is so uncertain,just take it as a calculated error.life goes on.all the best.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by olalekan1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
am scared of people ooooooooo. You can see what ignorance turned you to. A lesson to all those who always follow white mens' path. sin no more and Keep asking for God's fogiveness till you die. That is my candid advice to you.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by shesi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
hmm. there is a lot of stupidity on this NL forum. way to much. some of you are just daft. you think she just got up one morning and decided to have a sex change? i don't know abt UK but if you want to have a sex change done in the US, it's at least 3 years of psychological evaluation and tests. And yes, some people really are just born with the wrong gender. She was probably transgender from birth. Like Castor Semenya. Most of them learn to live with it. For some, the pain is just too much. nature is not perfect. these things happen. not common but they happen.

now to OP. this really is just the wrong place to be bringing this problem to. No way you are going to get any meaningful help here. Not only can we not advice you on whether or not to risk a re-transgender op, because we don't really know the concequences, People here will actually drive you to that suicide you've been comtemplating sooner.

like someone said, try to find a transgender help group. I don't imagine there's many, if any, in nigeria, so maybe you should head back to the UK. Or look for an online focus group to join.l And then see some professionals. This is probably just a phase all trans go through after the op. who knows.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by fineboy5: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
Cual!!! I'm vomiting. Cuuaal. El.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by frgy1: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
please pardon my questions o, and i wish u the best in all ur future undertakings , but do u have a functional male organ? wia dem see testicles give u? u r worried u might not b able to have kids if u go back, but can u fertilize an ovum now? u com b virgin again, u never test wetin u cary mony buy? so u dont know if it work. no vex o ,na my hunger 4 knowledge dey wory me. pls try answer me, i take God beg u
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by EloSela(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
This story is too fantastic to be true.
However,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6923912.stm
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by whiteroses(f): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
whatever floats your boat innit
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by bawomolo(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2009
Yes you are lesbian. nothing to be ashamed about
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by saintneo(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=18pt]this poster has succeeded in create a regenerative threads[/size]

[size=18pt]threads with feedback loops from the beginning; getting actions and reaction from just a single gate pulse wow!

this guy oops! this babe oops again! this THING should try his/her/its is karma tv.
[/size]
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ovo4u(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2009
Abeg make una nor laugh me oohhh, am lost here, when a Girl want to be a boy, and go for surgery, what usually done during the surgery, does it mean her private part is being cut out?, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin or maybe just do some work on the internal body system just to feel like a man, as for me i think she seal that hole that we usually dig and na she wear that rubber to run things if you know what am talking about.

grin grin grin

Abeg make una nor fair to answer the question for me ohh, i dey beg oo
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ovo4u(m): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2009
browncocos:

i hope this my reply doesnt sound dumb
because  i honestly dunno what to say
1st of all pls expantiate what was done in the surgery
i hope your vjayjay wasnt sealed up
realy if it wasnt ure damn lucky
if its just hormonal therapy uve been taking then u need is to do a  reversal and take the ones to make your jugs come around again!

Is it also possible to seal a Virginia up? grin grin grin grin if so make men dey make arrangement for ground dey seal their girl friend ohh before them travel, that way one would be 150% sure she does nothing on your behalf, Oh i forget say she go pee, Damn
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by LadyT(f): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2009
How dare your carers allow you to have such an operation! where is your family?

This is disgraceful!

You people think too much you over analyse then you go about chopping off willies and fannies for no good reason!

What tests were done on you to determine the problem?

And what procedures have you have done?

You have no right to do what you are doing to your girlfriend.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=28pt]Moderators, please can you delete this thread? Im not really getting any help here.
[/size]
@Everyone judging: Im sorry I asked for your advice.  angry

@Those who gave helpful advice: Thank you. I will seek counsel from other transgenders like me. I haven't met any in Nigeria, but I should be returning in November. I hope I get some help there. This thing is killing me on the inside and my girlfriend is asking why I act like that when she wants us to kiss. I can't tell her, I just dont know what to do again.

@Shesi: it was just a 30-minute consultation session with a psychologist that preceded the surgery, and they said I passed. I inherited a good sum of money from my mum, so the surgical costs were not an obstacle. Thanks. Your advice is one of the only helpful ones I got here

@Everybody: Please can we just ignore this post? Most of you are making things worse already  cry cry
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by LadyT(f): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2009
whoever performed your operation needs shooting. Cannot believe you were given only a 30min prep talk thats bullshit LAWD
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by sledge406: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2009
@LADI, Wat kinda story teller are u I seriously find wat u said hard to believe and instead I take my being here as passing my sleep time to be entertained with other peeps response.

If u go back to ur first story line, u'd c where u CLAIMED to be a VIRGIN (by d way, was ur outlet sealed) but den u saved other proposed victims from ur GUYS dat were tryn to have sex wit dem and DUMP dem all becos u've been dere and u know how it feels (dat was wat u said).

Do how does a VIRGIN know how being NAILED and DUMPED feel like

Puuhlllleeeaaaase try to ansa dose who asked if dat was ur picture u placed in ur profile and stop stalling.

Don't mean any harm, but if truly u're in dis position, how about u tell u gal friend u've got a tight pal u'd like to introduce her to cos u got d feeling ur pal wud do beta. U've got nothing to say but create an awareness and the good thing is u got d response u wanted. How can u be interested in ur same females and not be a LESBAIN Wat is working against u is "ur conscience" cos no matter ur deeds, d real thing lies in ur HEART.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 2:01am On Oct 29, 2009
sledge406:

@LADI, Wat kinda story teller are u I seriously find wat u said hard to believe and instead I take my being here as passing my sleep time to be entertained with other peeps response.

If u go back to your first story line, u'd c where u CLAIMED to be a VIRGIN (by d way, was your outlet sealed) but den u saved other proposed victims from your GUYS dat were tryn to have sex wit dem and DUMP dem all becos u've been dere and u know how it feels (dat was wat u said).

Do how does a VIRGIN know how being NAILED and DUMPED feel like

Puuhlllleeeaaaase try to ansa dose who asked if dat was your picture u placed in your profile and stop stalling.

Don't mean any harm, but if truly u're in dis position, how about u tell u gal friend u've got a tight pal u'd like to introduce her to cos u got d feeling your pal wud do beta. U've got nothing to say but create an awareness and the good thing is u got d response u wanted. How can u be interested in your same females and not be a LESBAIN Wat is working against u is "your conscience" cos no matter your deeds, d real thing lies in your HEART.

I wonder why NL people ALWAYS misunderstand me! Its only The Amaka and 2 or 3 other people that seem to always understand what I am saying. How's that? I said I had BEEN THERE, not meaning I had been used and dumped, but that I had been a girl who was being chased up and down. And I know how it feels like when you think you are actually in love with someone and then later you find out that he just wanted to roll you in the hay, knock you up, whatever you call it these days. Yes I had a boyfriend back in Senior High School, and I surprised myself, I actually loved him. Until the day he tried to force himself into me. I did everything except have sex with him (disgusting, now, to think of it) that day, and when he suddenly became bitter because I didnt sleep with him and he refused to talk to me for days, I finally understood that THAT IS THE KIND OF THING GUYS DO. THEY GO AFTER YOU JUST TO SLEEP WITH YOU. Thats what I meant by "I have been there".

Im a virgin, and I dont care whether you believe, its not your business anyways. And yes, that's my profile picture.

[size=28pt]I seriously wonder if the moderators of this thread are on vacation?[/size]
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by sledge406: 2:13am On Oct 29, 2009
So now dat u got urself a GUY's face and a BOOBS reduced to a chest (if u had any), do u also have a cue stick wit a white and black ballz

Your profile status says: [s]Golden Rule: Only thoz who hav Gold can make rules[/s] instead of Golden Rule: Only thoz who hav GOD can make rules.

You've CAPITALISED so much on ur part 1 inheritance cos u feel u got a part 2 and see wat u made do wit part of it.

I wish u d best in ur endeavours and all dat u seek but u shud be around to advise dose in ur situation (if @ all it is a situation) cos I see no reason for u wanting a psychologist wen dis was ALL U WANTED and already gotten.

U bin wan cheat NATURE GOD pass u!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 2:29am On Oct 29, 2009
sledge406:

So now dat u got urself a GUY's face and a BOOBS reduced to a chest (if u had any), do u also have a cue stick wit a white and black ballz

I don't want to insult you. Please don't get me started. I beg of you. I beg of you. I do. angry
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by bonbon2: 2:35am On Oct 29, 2009
u crazy, lol
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by topup: 2:46am On Oct 29, 2009
I just want to say that thank you for your honesty, I'm sure it was hard putting everything out here, especially after being judged initially. In a way we are like your girlfriend, you tested us the first time and some of us rejected you, but surely this time we are much more compassionate. I think it is very necessary to secure yourself with someone you can be REAL with, to have that support, to talk openly with someone you trust. I feel to pray for you but I think it's worth giving it a try too. .
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Radiant(f): 2:48am On Oct 29, 2009
Poster, can you just leave Nairaland and go and mix with your kind! You're only going to feel more suicidal being here. You said you were quitting NL but I still wonder what you're doing here. You seem to enjoy what you're getting, huh?

Just leave! Either they lock the thread or not just don't come back to read. You're only causing more harm than good to yourself.

I really wonder what a straight person would be looking for in the midst of gay people or even transexuals and vice versa! East and West!

Honestly, I wish I could help you. 

I won't be surprised if this story is false at the end of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Mask Challenge(photos) / Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.