Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (13917 Views)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Would You Date A Transexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by topup: 2:52am On Oct 29, 2009
Your girlfriend is less likely to be happy with the fact you withdrew this fact from her and you will find that maybe she's not the girl you would like to be with. Since the deed is done it's not worth dwelling on the past and I believe you should get a proper psychiatrist though this may be expensive to do. You may also need to recover from your transformation by yourself, who knows. I advice you google this issue too, I doubt you're the only one. Try and find non-harmful things to occupy yourself for now.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by finemocha(f): 3:33am On Oct 29, 2009
@poster

honestly from ur story it seems that u really really wanted to be a guy. ur situation is not on heard of and to go through such a drastic surgery should remind u of how much u really wanted to be a guy. and i feel that being in nigeria is giving u some mixed feelings. im sure if u were back in the Uk or the US u wouldnt feel so confused. being in such a cultural place u are almost forced to want to conform to society as opposed to standing out. try not to let it get to u. u gave up alot to look the way u are so embrace it, and u dont have to ever explain ur self to any one or apologize for who u are. remember the road u have chosen is a tough one so u better grow a thick skin. try to focus on the positive and be careful
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ovo4u(m): 4:15am On Oct 29, 2009
@ Poster

Please do you have balls too?and was that thing sealed?

Can't you answer some of my question for God sake, maybe i have a good contribution
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by finemocha(f): 4:24am On Oct 29, 2009
ovo4u:

@ Poster

Please do you have balls too?and was that thing sealed?

Can't you answer some of my question for God sake, maybe i have a good contribution

lol
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ovo4u(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2009
i still dey wait ohh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Rooneyboy(m): 4:48am On Oct 29, 2009
Hmm guy/girl ur case serious o. I no no where i go even start 4m.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by godonzoki(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2009
What the hell were u thinking? U suck. R u trying 2 tell God that He was so foolish 2 hav created u a female @ first? I wish i cud c u, the slap i wud hav given 2 u, u will kno dat 2 b foolish is not wise. grin
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by nguage(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2009
If she's a good person, she'll stay around to give you what's good for you - emotional support. And I understand people make stupid decisions , we all do. The difference between you and other posters castigating you is that yours is almost irreversible. I will keep you in my prayers.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by nguage(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2009
godonz.oki:

What the hell were u thinking? U suck. R u trying 2 tell God that He was so foolish 2 hav created u a female @ first? I wish i cud c u, the slap i wud hav given 2 u, u will kno dat 2 b foolish is not wise. grin

It's funny you mentioned God, read your bible well and you'll understand why it's wrong to call people fools.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Olong(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2009
Hey freako,try dt suicide mission onc again.no one wil constrain u dis tym.u aint worth having around.DIE!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by VALIDATOR: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Olong:

Hey freako,try dt suicide mission onc again.no one wil constrain u dis tym.u aint worth having around.DIE!
grin grin

@poster
First, you thought God made a mistake by making you a girl.
Now, you think you have made a mistake by making yourself a boy.
Later, who will you think is making the maistake?

I think you are just one insatiable idiot who had too much liberty with money.

So,
Olong:

Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by chosen04(f): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2009
And yes, I have a girlfriend now. I[b] don't have sex with her because i don't believe in premarital sex[/b], and also because it is weird. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a homo. I'm very confused now about my sexuality. Does anybody have any advice for me?

====================================================================================
This is actually one of the reasons i SUSPECT guys when they dont "ASK" for sex during a relationship. Infact, I break up with guys immediately they tell me they dont believe in PREMARITAL SEX. When its obvious most of them who claim such are either impotent or have one sexual complications or the other.

Pls dont get me wrong!. am not advocating sex b/4 marriage but its obvious that most guys hid under " i dont want premartial sex" to deceive ladies when they know they are incapable of ''PERFORMING"
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by r231(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2009
chosen04:

And yes, I have a girlfriend now. I[b] don't have sex with her because i don't believe in premarital sex[/b], and also because it is weird. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a homo. I'm very confused now about my sexuality. Does anybody have any advice for me?

====================================================================================
This is actually one of the reasons i SUSPECT guys when they dont "ASK" for sex during a relationship. Infact, I break up with guys immediately they tell me they dont believe in PREMARITAL SEX. When its obvious most of them who claim such are either impotent or have one sexual complications or the other.

Pls dont get me wrong!. am not advocating sex b/4 marriage but its obvious that most guys hid under " i dont want premartial sex" to deceive ladies when they know they are incapable of ''PERFORMING"

don't mind dat freak jare its not like he doesn't believe in premarital sex its cus he is in a damm closet and he is stuck with all his drama
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by 1forall: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2009
Looks like the moderators are really on vacation. . . or enjoying the traffic? Seun? grin  wink  grin
But if you think of the situation, I also think its better for the poster and everybody else to just delete the thread. . . REALLY!

30 min consulation!! Dis oyinbo people sef!!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by frgy1: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2009
n-guage:

If she's a good person, she'll stay around to give you what's good for you - emotional support. And I understand people make stupid decisions , we all do. The difference between you and other posters castigating you is that yours is almost irreversible. I will keep you in my prayers.
so if she cant do that den she b bad pesin abi? i assume say u be male, will u give emotional support to a deceptive girlfriend of urs who later tells u that she once packed a pair of testicles? that hr vejayjay is  surgically made buy som1 in los angeles? e easy to accept that kind tin?
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2009
1forall:

Looks like the moderators are really on vacation. . . or [size=18pt]enjoying the traffic[/size]? Seun? grin  wink  grin

Its not fair. Please delete this thread. These people are not helping me. Some are even suggesting suicide. Please!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by 1forall: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2009
Look  shocked ladijacobs suicide is not an option, dont even bother to attempt to try to think of contemplating it.
[size=14pt]AT ALL[/size]

Two wrongs never make it right.
Only the living have hope and you never can tell what tomorrow'll bring mate!  cheesy kiss wink

Lewis Media should do the right thing.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by verni: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2009
LWKMDO!!! Nairalander una no go kill person wt laughter, person cari wahala come una jus d misfire, anyway 'transgendered' we no resemble ur Docctor nah and by d way u d waste dat galfrnd of urs way guys 4 d use d whole body. u jus v 2 first repent 2 God else Judgement day, wetin dem go judge u as, no try suicide oh, na double wahala u d find 4 Baba head b dat.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by biggozz(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2009
@ POSTER, I was praying hard when I started reading this tread (If it is real anyway) that you remain here to read my post.

Everyone that does one wrong or the other, has no right to cast a stone on you! they are all some sort of weaknesses of humanity as much as I dont approve of your mistake.

NOW,

WHAT I PRAYED I SUCCEED IN GETTING ACCROSS TO U IS NEVER TO COMMIT SUICIDE OOOOOO!!!! HELL IS THE MOST HORRIBLE IMAGINAGION, NOT TO THINK OF EXPERIENCING IT!!! AND THATS WHAT GOD PROMISED THOSE THAT TAKE THEIR OWN LIFE, NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT SIN NOW.

My advice is that you go to Dominion City Church, 11/13 Jumat Olukoya Street, Off Amao Jnc, Ogudu rd, Lagos. it is a ministry that has rehalbilitated and assist people with your sortha situation. they will be able to assist you from therapeutic, medical and spiritual point of view.

Really feel for u, but my best is the advice u got. take action now!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Gabry(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Poster,

1) Do you actually like/love/have emotions for male or female sef?
- If you love males, than yes, you might consider changing your sexuality
If you love females, than tell your gf the truth and face the fire. SHe will know this sooner or later and the truth always hurts so its best to come clean. If she dumps you, move on. Why deceive her all your life?

2) So right now u are very sure that you wanted to be a female right?
- Bare in mind, every mistake you do in life, that does not mean its the end of the world. Yeah, your surgeon which made u a man might told u about the complications you are going to get when you change back to a female but what year was that? Science keeps evolving all the time and it is getting more and more advance every year so I suggest you go and get the advise of at least 3 - 5 surgeons on this matter and tell them to make a proposal to you on this matter. From there, you can decide what to do next.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nezan(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2009
What you did in the first place is sin!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by magnumshie: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2009
Im speechless,i think u need 2 go back 2ur consultant.MAY GOD C U THRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by ladijacobs: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2009
Gabry:

Poster,

1) Do you actually like/love/have emotions for male or female sef?
- If you love males, than yes, you might consider changing your sexuality
If you love females, than tell your gf the truth and face the fire. SHe will know this sooner or later and the truth always hurts so its best to come clean. If she dumps you, move on. Why deceive her all your life?

2) So right now u are very sure that you wanted to be a female right?
- Bare in mind, every mistake you do in life, that does not mean its the end of the world. Yeah, your surgeon which made u a man might told u about the complications you are going to get when you change back to a female but what year was that? Science keeps evolving all the time and it is getting more and more advance every year so I suggest you go and get the advise of at least 3 - 5 surgeons on this matter and tell them to make a proposal to you on this matter. From there, you can decide what to do next.

God bless you, sister. You're a mother in Israel.
Q1: One of the reasons I changed my sex was that I did not like how guys pretend and treat girls. I thought if I was a guy I will be in better control of the entire process. But deep inside me I am a girl. So I like guys better. Thats why I feel weird with my girlfriend. I want to fall in love with a guy that will like me for who I am and not because of my looks, my money or because he wants to have sex with me. If I change back to a girl, and the reverse surgery restores my boobs and re-inserts my privates and fanny, what is the assurance that I wont still fall into the hands of a deceptive man? Thats my concern, besides the medical complications.

Q2: It was 3 years ago, when I was 21. I have asked 2 surgeons this year and they said there are some sketchy things that can be done using advanced techniques in restorative tissue engineering, but its not 100% assured.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by skybeauty(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2009
wow if i say i am speechless that will be an understatement,  lipsrsealed well my humble advise to you is  this: you had a reason for changing ur sex now all u've got to do is to start living and practising those things, I will give you an instance; I am from a staunch catholic family but i don't like goin to catholic church and of course i cannot go to any protestant church cos of my parents. now the only thing i find interseting in catholic church is their chior all i do  is to sit right behind the choir and before i knew it i started enjoying catholic. so my dear all u need do is to strongly practice all those things u liked in male.

Pls no commit suicide i no fit shout.
Ciao
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by edoyad(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2009
@
seems to me you're a Bi and not really a Trans. You should have tried both before the operation to ascertain if you actually preferred any one more.

My problem is, how does one know they're gay, trans or whatever while still a virgin. Aren't you supposed to try it first before you know if you should skip boats
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by sweetpie23: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2009
is this story real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by nich(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by sleak(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
Commit suicide joo!
u fit just escape judgement to hell cos wetin u go appear as, man or woman?
u go just cause confusion
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
What is just paining me is how your mum must have worked so hard in her lifetime to leave you a substantial inheritance. cry cry

At the end of the day, what do u spend the money on

Wish you good luck!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Carlosein(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
@All: it's time to give ladijacobs a break, please!

just you all halt with the insult, acid and all what not. Charity demands it.
Re: Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! by Carlosein(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ladijacobs: Well what can i say? It is a tight spot we're in here you know.
you must forgive some of us who have been saying negative things, charity also demands it of you.

i don't claim to know what to tell you (i don't) but i'd say take one step/day at a time.

try and relax, there are pple in worse situations than you (i bet you know that) and you'd be surprised
that they are not even contemplating suicide. Be strong for your self cos you can beat this (YOU CAN!)

Start from here and let's see how it goes. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / Face Mask Challenge(photos) / Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.