Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account (2617 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is this money enough to get a girl to marry me in this economic recession?am also considering going into music full time with my stage name as coolest Chris,and also am a graduate of civil engineering,hopefully i can sail my family through recession advise please
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by falconey(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
you are good to go.

i don't get it, is the 5m meant for the marriage only or including one of your stated vocation.
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Are u sure cos am looking for a very shapy lady whom i wont cheat on
falconey:
you are good to go
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by tolugar: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
A sharp smart girl will only marry you if you have a detailed plan on how to invest that 5mil with a visible profit plough back

Music is good that's if you don't sing "whack"

Also put some thought on practicing what you studied

Someone here will soon tell you to put the money in MMM or sports betting

2 Likes

Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Qudbell(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Some people dont even have up to that and feel they're good to go. Its wah u du with the 5m that counts. wink
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
You are good to go but the problem is that she might leave you for a guy with 10million in his account.
These hoes ain't loyal..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok,i don't even know where to see a loyal girl
Qudbell:
Some people dont even have up to that and feel they're good to go. Its wah u du with the 5m that counts. wink
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Galacious1: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Trust me bro, u will find a lot of girls, but d marriage wont last
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
So how much will u have before u marry?
Pinkiwinki:
You are good to go but the problem is that she might leave you for a guy with 10million in his account.
These hoes ain't loyal..
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
You have more than enough already,

Now go look for a wise woman. smiley
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Define a wise woman
QueenthDee:
You have more than enough already,

Now go look for a wise woman. smiley
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by falconey(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
Are u sure cos am looking for a very shapy lady whom i wont cheat on

let's not kid ourselves your tendency of cheating is high. thinking about it just boosted it.
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Qudbell(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
Ok,i don't even know where to see a loyal girl
every lady is loyal; sometin keeps dem loyal. Some money, some character, some faithfulness, some s3x cetera cetera. You just need to dig deep and find what makes her loyal. Good luck. cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
Define a wise woman
A woman who builds her home, stand by her husband in all situations. Who has vision and wants the best for her family.

Look for her. smiley
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Qudbell:
every lady is loyal; sometin keeps dem loyal. Some money, some character, some faithfulness, some s3x cetera cetera. You just need to dig deep and find what makes her loyal. Good luck. cool
just that if he isn't loyal, he shouldn't expect a loyal lady smiley

No one likes to be cheated. cool
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by afanide: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
in Nigeria, even if itt's 1million provided it's MILLION
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
So i should get an already married woman
QueenthDee:
A woman who builds her home, stand by her husband in all situations. Who has vision and wants the best for her family.

Look for her. smiley
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Meaning
afanide:
in Nigeria, even if itt's 1million provided it's MILLION
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
So i should get an already married woman
is that your definition of a wise woman?
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
U wrong
falconey:

let's not kid ourselves your tendency of cheating is high. thinking about it just boosted it.
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
I just need a girl with big ass and big breast,someone that can hold me down
QueenthDee:
is that your definition of a wise woman?
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Qudbell(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
just that if he isn't loyal, he shouldn't expect a loyal lady smiley

No one likes to be cheated. cool
ion tink it wrks that way, not every loyal guy gets a loyal lady and vice versa. Life always has its way of attaining equilibrium.
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
U wrong
good, you are ready.
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by eezeribe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Op... You have achieved your aim... We now know that you have 5m in your account... Oya clap for yourself...

5 Likes

Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by drsugar: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
You can even marry with 300k. You are not asking the right questions.
Your question now should be how can I invest the resources I have now so that I would never be poor till my dying day? That's the way of a man.
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
I just need a girl with big ass and big breast,someone that can hold me down
you still need to get your piorities right bro cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Haha,u make me laugh,u don't know shi.t about priorities
QueenthDee:
you still need to get your piorities right bro cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Qudbell:
ion tink it wrks that way, not every loyal guy gets a loyal lady and vice versa. Life always has its way of attaining equilibrium.
Sometimes we meet the wrong people to treat the right ones nicely. smiley
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Davidsylva:
Haha,u make me laugh,u don't know shit about priorities
okay smiley
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Icansing: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Icansing: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Just invest 1 million on me,I sing well with nice vocals, before one year u gonna be reaping double,, enough money for ur wedding bro,, think about it
Re: Can I Find A Girl To Marry Me With 5 Million Naira In My Account by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
U be mmm?
Icansing:
Just invest 1 million on me,I sing well with nice vocals, before one year u gonna be reaping double,, enough money for ur wedding bro,, think about it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The B’usty Lagos Girl Openly Acting P*rn0graphy For A Living (photos) / My Vigina Is Smelling And This Was The Remedy / I Impregnated Over Six-hundred African Women - French Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.