Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised (9240 Views)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Mikemickey(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2016
How can you use cassava and sugarcane.... where will the friction be... kissHow can you use cassava and sugarcane.... where will the friction be...
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
What of okro kiss
Good for you
Okro too small self
Use, Potato

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by ChiFirstLady(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2016
Water melon grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by skywalker240(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
mtchewwwww undecidedmtchewwwww
Cucumber republican spotted grin
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by fratermathy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sausage roll
Hot dog

Funny enough, some even use Washing Machine.

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by andreernest28(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
So funny,some ladies and dier wahala
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by bitchcrafts: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
They go as far as fukcing gear handles these days I was told. . . Konji na bastard. So , immediately after handling that chick's gear handle nigger, baptize your hand in holy water!
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
I knew of pillow, carrots, cucumbers, candles, toothbrush, towel/wrapper or pises of cloth grin grin

girls! I fear una
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Kingsley1000(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
WE SHOULD START MINDING OUR BUSINESS,WHAT CONCERNS U WIT ONE'S SEXUAL LIFE? LETS CONDEMN OUR LOOTERS INSTEAD
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by vicdall(f): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
onions coconut watermelon

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Agagwomekason(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
The case of cucumber is rampant to the girs this days
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Raina80 post=50593247][/quote] beautiful gal...
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by spinna: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Miss Anambra Video: Reports state the cucumber has been recovered ..see the video of the cucumber's 'analysis'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5YE4i6n11I
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Gofwane(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2016
The ladies with slack toto in my compound make use of tubers of yam
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Icecream4U(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2016
What about pawpaw?
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Kingsley1000(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has placed life n death before us but we should choose life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to choose life. Only demons force their way into humans, only demons forces one to live the life they choose for them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are we now becoming demons by forcing others to live the life we want them to live and not the ones they choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights to choose from us, We should take it from anybody. Jesus came into this life to die for sinners (homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people (homosexuals) through love. The more we express our hatred and push them away, the more they distant themselves from us and the more they distant themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act. The worst part is Christians are the people castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we must stop this act, we must approach them with love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of the greatest men of God I respect because his loving nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them? Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The more we keep condenming her, the more we push her to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke is her crime more heinous than that of our politicians who always loots our common wealth?
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Put yam on that list. smiley
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by harffie(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Cucumberian*

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by harffie(m): 5:39am On Oct 30, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Put yam on that list. smiley
Yam dey?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by harffie(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Kingsley1000:
WE SHOULD START MINDING OUR BUSINESS,WHAT CONCERNS U WIT ONE'S SEXUAL LIFE? LETS CONDEMN OUR LOOTERS INSTEAD

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Damfostopper(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2016
kinggogo:
They also use sugar cane shocked shocked

No b to wunjure demselves

Jesu Kristi
hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahah dat meme made my day.. no be small thing

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Why is no one talking about electric pole? some people can go extreme you know
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Emycord: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Fakest list why is that big sweet pepper not on the list. Even cossy confirms they are better than candles and cucumbers
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Emycord: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Ask cossy baby my friend who is her neighbour says hers is detachable she removes it, hangs it on the pole and goes out before she returns the pole is done and she re-attaches. This way she kills two bird with one stone
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is no one talking about electric pole? some people can go extreme you know
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Emycord: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
When you mtchew finish meet me in the other room real cucumber awaits you? Winks
mizzbouqui:
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Debbywills(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Can't stop laughing at the sugar cane part grin.
Unless you wish to have a torn p***y, Try it grin
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Icecream4U(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
ChiFirstLady:
Water melon grin
shocked you wan kii yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by djeezy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Funny post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Matchmaking 2017 / Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / How Do You Serenade Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.