Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (44077 Views)

Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Clinton9000:
It's obvious this government has a scripted plan to marginalize and strangle Igbos to death. What these mofos don't understand is the more you marginalize Igbos, the more successful they get to be.
well spoken like a true idiot and bastard

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by giles14(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
bakynes:
Just like Mr Festus Akanbi has said nobody shd attach any ethnic or regional colouration to these. The key infrastructures needed is what the FG wants to address with the loan.
u want to address key infrastructures wen d SE is has not even a single federal presence. N u say nobody should attach ethnic or regional coloration. u must b blind.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by giles14(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
arewafederation:
We all know SS and SE are ONE indivisible entity... cool

Isn't this project in the SS/SE?
which kind talk b dis.d coastal railway is of no use.let dem use it to connect Nnewi Onitsha to onne or calabar port by road or rail

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by 9japride(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Twistaray:

Kikikikikiki
Quit hiding your shame,pain and do away with this inferiority,self pity already.

Get a life bro cheesy
It obvious you are sad.

Now take this with you... GEJ till... lipsrsealed winks grin
Pele
[color=#006600][/color]

I'll always speak my mind and never will I be pushed to silent. Young man tongue tongue
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by nonaira: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yyeske:
Is that the topic being discussed here?

E pain am

I'm confident as f2k you are not igbo!!!! No doubt in my mind you are one of those pathetic attache by force type. Afonja monkey.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Johnsown1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Muwa na-agafegodu nkotochi iru, muwa na agafegodu nkotochigodu iru, anam achikwa,ifuru ikwu eze mu.
Whether u include them or not,u can't stop them from finding ways.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by MinorityTribe1: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
So calabar and Port Harcourt no dey South East again? Good to know the Igbo's have finally accepted their place and the artificial Geopolitical zoning. People can be mumu sha.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by giles14(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bleepyou:

Taraba is nc
So NE and SE is left out

Since there is North east devt commission...they won't be bothered
NC are kogi kwara nassarawa Benue plateau niger.
NE are Bornu Adamawa yobe gombe taraba Baluchi so pls correct urslf

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Twistaray(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I'll always speak my mind and never will I be pushed to silent. Young man tongue tongue

And here he's again for another whipping. grin
You are naturally a joker, comic honestly. .

grin grin
But I feel your pain bro,i do. grin
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Innomach(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Twistaray:

Oh really?? cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Wonder shall never end..

You must be a researcher or building engineer kwa?..

GEJ till wink
I talk facts and not fiction.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by MYGFGSGH: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
omenka:
They huff and puff and thrash and curse all day, hoping and praying and advising that the loan request shouldn't be granted by the NASS, yet still turn around to wail we weren't captured in blablabla on THESAME LOAN!!!

Farming season approaches, people ready their seedlings and farmlands while you do nothing but pray it NEVER rains- but then the heavens open and there's a downpour, you start wailing over why it didn't rain in your farmlands!!

Someone tell me- isn't this complete madness??

One of them in response to someone who asked "why isn't the North East captured" said "Abuja represents the North East"!! Now, why can't they see the South East being represented by Calabar in the South South in the same vain??

They always insist there is Nothing like a South South geographical location anywhere and say the places called South South belong to the South East- Now, they separate the two because it promotes their warped victim mentality and supports this volatile propaganda by this useless pro-iPod newspaper read only in their domain.

Shame.
Tribal bigotry can't help you, quoting somebody wrongly to justify injustice can only make you a devil. Is Taraba state not in the North east, Abuja not in the North central? Or maybe you're ignorant of Nigeria's geo political boundries.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ancientbanana: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Clinton9000:
It's obvious this government has a scripted plan to marginalize and strangle Igbos to death. What these mofos don't understand is the more you marginalize Igbos, the more successful they get to be.
have u heard Dat phone conversation between one kunle n alhaji dat went viral 'n by chance got to radio biafra? If u have recall Wat d alhaji said d north will do to Igbo's. It's playing out

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by HonabFaj(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
The 7 big Wins project valued for $10M is for the South East,not including SE in the borrowing plan doesn't mean that there won't be project in that region
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ancientbanana: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
So calabar and Port Harcourt no dey South East again? Good to know the Igbo's have finally accepted their place and the artificial Geopolitical zoning. People can be mumu sha.
call d six zones n d States 'n Answer ur self.
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
the calabar Lagos rail will pass through some eastern state, so what the problem of the IBOs, why are the middle belt people not making noise like them. abeg they sud go n die jor, making a big deal out of notin.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fenzyflames:
where is Taraba located?
Middle belt
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by caracas: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
Who cares! Useless 5percentile, let then go and die!
On a serious note, the main infrastructure deficit in the SE are roads, and almost all federal roads in the region are captured in the budget and are currently been repaired. There hasn't been a viable rail project to the region due to its location. Also no dam project is viable in the region. So don't expect PMB to do things just because of your wailing. You people should have learnt something, its same with appointments and projects, so long he's satisfied it's the best decision, he goes for it!
And there are projects like financing the budget, social interventions and agricultural projects with no specific region, meaning the SE will benefit from those. So its not like the region isn't benefiting anything from the money.
Anyway like I said, who cares?
Fuuuuuk u
Who cares If u care
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by tukdi: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari cry cry cry cry
Because of you, I have really developed a strong passion for Sam Daddy! He is very much involved in senate matters! cool
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by ancientbanana: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Luukasz:
Nigeria is a zoo,South East is a biafran region.
So why should Nigeria care about a biafran region when its zoo is still underdeveloped.
#NoApologies
Den let biafra go d animals no gree, then give then wats due to dem animals no gree n they open their dirty mouth n say one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by superstarDikk(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Clinton9000:
where are the projects that middle belt got? Or is middle belt not a region?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by petersky: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shmmmm, Do igbos cares, when we knows that wecan single handedly develop our region , igbos are naturaly blessed , we have the finest brain in africa
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by caracas: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
wissed:
well spoken like a true idiot and bastard
E pain am well well
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by COMPAQ(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
While projects should not be sited in a zone because of political reasons or federal character the only issue I see with the list is why calabar port Harcourt real is there. I don't see the additional commerce this will bring. Port Harcourt - Aba- Enugu might have made more sense as food produce from Benue/Kogi, which is Above Enugu could move into the south east and south south zone easily.

Also id have liked to have seen $1bln for either 1000MW solar (can only be in the north) or wind to reduce our dependence on gas.

To be fair, SE doesn't have any major project in the pipeline of recent that had needed to be done asides roads and there is no road anywhere in the country on the list. Not fully convinced this is the best use of $30bln Sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by 9japride(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Twistaray:

And here he's again for another whipping. grin
You are naturally a joker, comic honestly. .

grin grin
But I feel your pain bro,i do. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Funny dude cool
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by bankyman(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
I think the SE not being captured in this spending speaks a lot about the country and the government (Good or Bad). Because there is a region called the SE means that when we spend on infrastructure they must be captured? But yes they should....

Looking at the spending, there is nothing in which the SE is asking for that is new? They are all projects initiated before this government, abandoned and now its being looked into to be revitalized and completed. If there is no project to be completed in the SE, it means their leaders have been playing with their future and they were dancing to the rhythm played by the bad leaders blindly or this government is reaaly bad and trying to sideline them.

So whats the noise for? Is it that none of the project wont benefit them? They claim to be the commercial capital (Topic for another day), so if they really are what they say they are, they should be the ones jumping for joy as it means quick and super access to raw materials across the federation.

Now few questions for Ndi Igbo

1. Why the support for GEJ who left you in this impoverished state?
2. Why support for anything anti PMB govt. yet cry for attention for him?
3. Why can't there be a regional organisation from all the SE states with the aim of putting infrastructures across the region?
4. Why situate most of your organisations in Lagos when you could have developed the SE and get the FG looking at the region?

My piece of advice is that Ndi Igbo should look inwards to come out stronger, you claim to be the best and have nothing to show for it. Take a cue from Lagos, if you develop yourself others will come looking for you (you didn't develop Lagos, all you guys did well was to swell the population with people who prefer substandard in bulk than little in quality, I'd really wish you guys got Biafra and leave). One of the reasons this borrowing is devoid of the SE is because there is nothing there to boost the economy really (not completely absent though), Population you don't have, resources is scarce, infrastructure too is devoid, you are intolerable to visitors, and the best brains are either in Lagos doing good or bad and the rest committing one form of illegality or the other thinking they are growing the economy.

Really I ask and I beg for answers What Is There to Invest In In the SE?

N.B

Lagos = ports, diversity, good governance, self dependency, "Oil"
North central, North West, North East = Population & Large expanse of Land
SS = Oil
SE =

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by tope56(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
manbilla hydro is not meant for a particular region it is for all Nigerians Lagos-Ibadan and Calabar to port-Harcourt is going to be ply by all Nigerians. Lagos is ecomcomic nerve center of Nigeria couple with the fact that it has highest population in Nigeria so obviously Lagos need new standard rail and Abuja is capital of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by MinorityTribe1: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
ancientbanana:
call d six zones n d States 'n Answer ur self.
The so called six zones are just political tools, Apart from Nigeria where else have you heard of "South-South"? In the past both the so called South East and South south are Eastern Nigeria. If the Igbo are angry with this then they aren't really serious about Biafra. Kanu always claim he is uniting Biafra land and all the South east and South south belongs to Biafra. So why should you be angry while Major projects is being done in Calabar and Port Harcourt. Is that no longer Biafra land?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by superstarDikk(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Paperwhite:
Stupid government. Still ruling based on the mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% principle. cry
Oga NE and Middle Belt wasn't mentioned. Are they not regions? Abi if dem do d railway finish Southeasterners no go use am?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Twistaray(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Innomach:

I talk facts and not fiction.

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! I believe your oral, self and delusional stats
Well done bro..you try sha grin
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by giles14(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
petersky:
Shmmmm, Do igbos cares, when we knows that wecan single handedly develop our region , igbos are naturaly blessed , we have the finest brain in africa
u don't care?I do cos if tym for repayment comes every state go contribute ,so I as an Igbo man I care
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
tukdi:
Because of you, I have really developed a strong passion for Sam Daddy! He is very much involved in senate matters! cool

Thanks Bro One love cool
Re: Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN by Twistaray(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Funny dude cool

O I see, your nerves is calmed now!
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.