Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim (3203 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by G1STM0RE: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Nigerian lady has taken to her page to show example of how she gets money from men with her no.12 victim.

Read chats below...

Source - http://gistmore.com/lady-shows-example-gets-money-men-no-12-victim

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by G1STM0RE: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
She is still learning

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Smh

This cannot even work for Nigerian men...

Immediately you tell him about stolen wallet, they will gbezz or e-die grin cheesy

Some will even ask you if you have reported to police, they will send you officer Ignatius number cheesy cheesy

Then some will tell you to speak to your family about it cheesy

Some will say: if you need someone to TALK to, I will be here cheesy cheesy

I trust my Naija guys

29 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by CJAYseven: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
U village pple just built their embassy close to ur hauz. Senseless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Skylarking: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Old Old tactics of 2go messenger era.

The dude is a novice.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by lalanice(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Made up lies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Doctorfitz: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bini boys after reading this....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Jamestown123: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Smh

Immediately you tell him about stolen wallet, they will gbezz or e-die grin cheesy

Some will even ask you if you have reported to police, they will send you officer Ignatius number cheesy cheesy

I trust my Naija guys
Haha naija no fit ever carry last, blood the hot

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by donbachi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
na herself she dey do
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Olifiz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
She is still learning

Na so.....Na u be the last man bender

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stolen wallet na format
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
kenonze:
She is still learning
shocked I fear who no fear you.
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Iscoalarcon: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Smh

I trust my Naija guys
so why should I give my hard earned money to a bitch like her is it your tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Preshy561(f): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2018
once you tell a Nigerian guy that you had a bad day!
gbam, he logs off line,removes his phone battery and sim card,sell his phone and gets another one.
they won't come and die because of you.grin

I love our Nigerian guys.gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
once you tell a Nigerian guy that you had a bad day!
gbam, he logs off line,removes his phone battery and sim card,sell his phone and gets another one.
they won't come and die because of you.grin

I love our Nigerian guys.gringrin

Sister, because 100% of we ladies are fond of asking and asking. Is it that the guys don’t have problems too? Will you like it if a small girl is eating up your father that way.

Let’s stop this Entitlement Mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Preshy561(f): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Sister, because 100% of we ladies are fond of asking and asking. Is it that the guys don’t have problems too? Will you like it if a small girl is eating up your father that way.

Let’s stop this Entitlement Mentality
haunty,where did you get the statistics from
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by JerryLegend(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Help a girl when she's in trouble. She will surely remember you when she's in trouble again.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by noruwasman(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Doctorfitz:

[b]Oil dey your heaad
Doctorfitz:
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Katier00(f): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Only weaklings ask men for money. Any woman that realizes that she is a queen needs not to beg. God created us to be highly favoured. Discover the the supernatural power of being a woman and you will lack nothing. Stop sleeping around and degrading yourself.
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by hernandson(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Smh

I trust my Naija guys
lol Nigerian dude will knack her with her predicament and not give her a dime, not even TP
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Lol her bag game is weak ...
grin
Very weak

She should go and work angry nonsense ... oniranu
And as for the guy .....smy undecided
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Katier00:
Only weaklings ask men for money. Any woman that realizes that she is a queen needs not to beg. God created us to be highly favoured. Discover the the supernatural power of being a woman and you will lack nothing. Stop sleeping around and degrading yourself.
The guy is too dumb biko .she might not even sleep with him to be fair ..
Some will be doing gf n bf online dating for years ... watch this show ‘catfish’ plenty of them there ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by KingLennon(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Katier00:

Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by johnkey: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
omo see free dating format wey shapranpran. screenshots
Re: Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim by Mikolion87(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's how one girl I met on fb started telling me about her financial burden barely days after I started calling her on phone. That was the last time I called. It's been a year now. Lol. Una village people no fit catch me. But some mugu will still fall..

(1) (Reply)

Me And Babymama, How Its Started / +18: Suggest What I Can Do With This [Picture] / Dubai Porta Porty: Slay Queen Doing D*ggy Style By A Dog (adult Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.