Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Begging your wife for Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Begging your wife for Sex (8085 Views)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Begging your wife for Sex by eyzeberg: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please is it right for husband to beg his wife for sex?

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Laveda(f): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
www.google.com

Help yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
eyzeberg:
Please is it right for husband to beg his wife for sex?
Sometimes if the konjee is too much, begging is the only solution o. . . Don't form ajebo, nothing new under the sun my brother grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by eyzeberg: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
www.google.com
Help yourself.
You got bad face like your mouth...

8 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by eyzeberg: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackberlin:
Sometimes if the konjee is too much, begging is the only solution o. . . Don't form ajebo, nothing new under the sun my brother grin grin grin

i dont think its right...all things being equal. thw man will get tired and look for solution elsewhere, without begging o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by babseg(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Laveda(f): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
eyzeberg:

You got bad face like your mouth...

tongue Pain am.

4 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by kinggogo: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yes u cn evn lick her feets join undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by skywalker240(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Taaaar beg fire?

After all the money i use pack u from ur papa house?......no pro,

side chickS loading..grin

5 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by SpicyJosBabe(f): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by SpicyJosBabe(f): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
skywalker240:
Taaaar beg fire?

After all the money i use pack u from ur papa house?......no pro,

side chickS loading..grin

What if she is not in the mood at that moment?
Follow sidechicks till u end up with mammy water or the queen of the underworld.

6 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Tosin17(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's not bad if she has not been doing that before, but if she does that frequently it's bad. You will continue begging her every time u want to have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by skywalker240(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Follow sidechicks till u end up with mammy water or the queen of the underworld.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Presh900(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
eyzeberg:
i am just learning how to create threads and i need attention
KK!

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by bitchcrafts: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
AwkWard qweshion. Pfft, whats Nigerian pikins turning into? Dundee heads obviously!

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2016

dunno about you males but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like A total Dundee!

so, sometimes, begging and petting should suffice, especially when You're so so so thirsty... tongue
because, we're mostly doing y'all favors...

12 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by njiasi30(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

grin grin, abeg I no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

dunno about you makes but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like. total Dundee!

so, sometimes, begging and petting should suffice, especially when You're so so so thirsty... tongue

hun?
Are you sure?

4 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

tongue Pain am.
yeah! E pain am.. You get bad face like your mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
CHYMZZY:
hun? Are you sure?

Affirmative... smiley

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by chris2face(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Akamme baa sai nje nneme woni baa

Occasionally No problem

But every time HELL NO

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by FvckShiT(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's her duty to fūck you every fūcking time you wanna fūck...so begging is a capital fūcking NO

5 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by CHYMZZY(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Affirmative... smiley

Think you talk more of yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by iSpirit1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
The answer is obvious. She's got right to an extent. But, when it becomes frequent; I bet many guys would look for an alternative. To beg her sometimes is ok. And am sure she would understand why it has to be at that time.

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Frankraj: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
You don't have to beg your wife for sex , if she is not in her period and she is not sick and she refuses to give you sexxx , then send her parking immediately. What nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by banme(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

dunno about you males but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like A total Dundee!

because, we're mostly doing y'all favors...

Wic kind favour

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by ikeno(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wives are meant to be submissive to their husbands.on the other hand,the wife also has a right to deny hubby of sex if she not in the mode.

As per begging,depending on who is more convincing.you begging to have sex and she begging that she's not in the mode for that.

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by imperialQueen(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
who's gonna answer this guy for me now

undecided

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by freeman95(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
www.google.com
Help yourself.
very ugly a thing....

9 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
eyzeberg:

i dont think its right...all things being equal. thw man will get tired and look for solution elsewhere, without begging o.

Well, a man like me will never beg a woman for sex... that's a fact. My wife is never gonna see me as needing sex, so whenever I make the move, she'd feel lucky. . . it's called control, that's what real men do in relationships. The moment a woman sees you as the sexually needy type, she'll always use it to get back at you whenever she feels offended. Women have been doing it since time immemorial.
But I don't condemn a man begging his wife for sex, as long as it's not a sidechick or concubine. . . it's all for the good of the relationship, trust me.

6 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by abbeyty(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
you will also deny her s*x when she is Hot, do me i do you

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by vicben27(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
wen d conji as bcom a first class bastard! n shez nt in d mood na to beg nw! i hav romantically beged for puna times witout(its romantic) number wen u finally get it hit it hard lik ur life depends on it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos) / New Killer Insect’ Hoax Goes Viral. Photos (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / How A Nigerian Night Club Looked Like In 1959 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.