Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Begging your wife for Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Begging your wife for Sex (8089 Views)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by harffie(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
www.google.com

Help yourself.

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by vectoh(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

tongue Pain am.
bt e killed yah..wit dat

3 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by babseg(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

dunno about you males but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like A total Dundee!

so, sometimes, begging and petting should suffice, especially when You're so so so thirsty... tongue
because, we're mostly doing y'all favors...

What if she refuses every time?
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
A man who's in charge of his family (I didn't say control though), will never find himself in the position of begging his wife for sex. @OP how did you lose your guard?

5 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by datyrone(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
i will neva beg any homo sapien for sex...so dat she will now wrap me around her finger

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by SirVictory: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

dunno about you males but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like A total Dundee!

so, sometimes, begging and petting should suffice, especially when You're so so so thirsty... tongue

Doing us favour because u no dey enjoy the sex abi

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by yetty247(f): 12:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol.. I support u
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by LORDI(m): 2:38am On Oct 30, 2016
When you hit it right, you won't have to beg.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Mcowubaba: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

Now this is the type of fuckery Mentality and disposition most Nigerian girls have...
Having mutual sex/making love with your husband or boyfriend is now a FAVOUR only to men undecided WTf
Civilization and sanity gone to the trash...

Anyways at the end of the day, it's only Sex most Nigerian girls can offer grin

Na girls dey even shout pass during Sex tongue too much sweetness cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by sats: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

Favor indeed
Yeah right, you are the one to talk

2 Likes

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Egbi2020: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Frankraj:
You don't have to beg your wife for sex , if she is not in her period and she is not sick and she refuses to give you sexxx , then send her parking immediately. What nonsense

send her packing just because of sex? it is easier said than done
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
babseg:

What if she refuses every time?
then, she probably has a problem... shockedshocked A medical one..

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2016
SirVictory:

Doing us favour because u no dey enjoy the sex abi

LoL.grin

You didn't get me... sometimes, We don't feel like Having Sex... So, You pleading for it, when for a fact, we ain't in the mood.. means we're doing y'all favors.. coz basically, we don't feel like it.

I hope that explanation is lucid enough...
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Now this is the type of fuckery Mentality and disposition most Nigerian girls have...
Having mutual sex/making love with your husband or boyfriend is now a FAVOUR only to men undecided WTf
Civilization and sanity gone to the trash...

Anyways at the end of the day, it's only Sex most Nigerian girls can offer grin

Na girls dey even shout pass during Sex tongue too much sweetness cheesy

About the shouting/Moaning ish, sometimes, that's just Acting. that's to fuel your ego. show you don't exactly suck in bed.. tongue

PS-All the gibberish you posted is In Vivid discord to what I Actually meant... not ONCE did I mention having sex isn't mutual, or sex are meant to be favors to men.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by LecciGucci: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
yetty247:

Lol.. I support u

Even u yetunde dey support bad thin oo
As if u no dey enjoy that thing nawa for una o.

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by SirVictory: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL.grin

You didn't get me... sometimes, We don't feel like Having Sex... So, You pleading for it, when for a fact, we ain't in the mood.. means we're doing y'all favors.. coz basically, we don't feel like it.

I hope that explanation is lucid enough...
Ya kinda
The favour stuff is actually a two-way thing
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Taiofil(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
vicben27:
wen d conji as bcom a first class bastard! n shez nt in d mood na to beg nw! i hav romantically beged for puna times witout(its romantic) number wen u finally get it hit it hard lik ur life depends on it!

Also cum very fast like ur life depends on it. Onisekusegrin
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
I do beg dats if am still bleeping and the girl says shes tired or can't let me i can beg for 2more extra minutes which will later turn to 10 or 15min
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Ghost01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

And this right here is one of the reasons why female genital mutilation has to stop!
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Ghost01(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
There are actually solutions to the not-in-the-mood scenarios if and when they occur: the female gets a d!ldo to help satisfy prevailing needs; the male gets a sex doll to help resolve the situation. This is the 21st century. Shikena!
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

About the shouting/Moaning ish, sometimes, that's just Acting. that's to fuel your ego. show you don't exactly suck in bed.. tongue

PS-All the gibberish you posted is In Vivid discord to what I Actually meant... not ONCE did I mention having sex isn't mutual, or sex are meant to be favors to men.

Where did you go to, my love? I see you are still raining brimstones with your comments. cheesy
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
SirVictory:

Ya kinda
The favour stuff is actually a two-way thing
Right back Atcha! smiley

Glad you see things my way...

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Where did you go to, my love?. I still you're raining brimstones with your comments. cheesy

OMG!! it's you in the flesh! smiley

What's happened to You, sweety? I now see A ''101''

Oh, lawwd! how I've missed you! kiss

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

OMG!! it's you in the flesh! smiley

What's happened to You, sweety? I now see A ''101''

Oh, lawwd! how I've missed you! kiss

Yes it's me. So am I getting a hug or a special treatment in the other room? grin

Urggg, about the 101...long story.

Same here, howbeit I was purposely staving off sending a message in order to build momentum and to give you some space. I would send a message later this week. I hope you have been fine.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by talk2alabama: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol wat if when she's sick? And konji is wiring d guy? How does he cope?

No woman can use sex to tie me down... she dare not even use it as a collateral.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by yetty247(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

Even u yetunde dey support bad thin oo As if u no dey enjoy that thing nawa for una o.

Excuse me Am a Virgin
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by LecciGucci: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
yetty247:

Excuse me
Am a Virgin

Virgin ke. undecided
or Has oxford dictionary changed d meaning of virgin? grin
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Yes it's me. So am I getting a hug or a special treatment in the other room? grin

Urggg, about the 101...long story.

Same here, howbeit I was purposely staving off sending a message in order to build momentum and to give you some space. I would send a message later this week. I hope you have been fine.

LoL. A hug? Oh, don't be modest! We could try that Thr33some you've always wanted. tongue

lol. mods got to you, huh?

.eh, About you ignoring me, acting like I don't exist and all that? I forgive you. cool
Ive been Aight... just shuffling between reading and all those Anatomy... how are you?
pS --I got the hang of the whole Mind palace thingy...

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. A hug? Oh, don't be modest! We could try that Thr33some you've always wanted. tongue

The Esther I know is purer than the Virgin Mary was before her first period -- are you sure you are bold enough to have a thrëesome? tongue
Okay, who shall be the third person then? Please say Skarlett...or Selena Gomez. embarassed

lol. mods got to you, huh?

Wrong, I just needed a fresh start.

.eh, About you ignoring me, acting like I don't exist and all that? I forgive you. cool
Ive been Aight... just shuffling between reading and all those Anatomy... how are you?

Really? Me ignore you? Lol. I would never do that.

I've been alright -- nothing extraordinary happening.

pS --I got the hang of the whole Mind palace thingy..

I'm proud of you, girl. You are the third person to graduate from my school of memory palace with a summa cum laude. grin

Does that mean that you can now memorize 6 different phone numbers under 3 minutes. It takes only 8 seconds of concentration for the average human to memorize 10 random numbers so 6 different phone numbers should be a teeny-weeny task -- that is if you are truly sincere about having this overmastering thumb over the Method Of Loci. So, can you or are you just all mouth and no action? cheesy
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

The Esther I know is purer that the Virgin Mary before her first period, you sure you are bold enough to have a thrëesome? tongue
Okay, who shall be the third person then? Please say Skarlett...or Selena Gomez. embarassed
Eh, I was thinking John Cena, Eliza Taylor or maybe Nicki minaj. undecided but okay, I. could make do with Skarlett..tongue

Wrong, I just needed a fresh start.
Copy that!

Really? Me ignore you? Lol. I would never do that.

I've been alright -- nothing extraordinary happening.
Oh, You did...

i'm proud of you, girl. You are the third person to graduate from my school of memory palace with a summa cum laude. grin

Does that mean that you can now memorize 6 different phone numbers under 3 minutes. It takes only 8 seconds of concentration for the average human to memorize 10 random numbers so 6 different phone numbers should be a teeny-weeny task if you are really sincere about having this overmastering thumb over the Method Of Loci. So, can you, or are you just all mouth? cheesy
Eh, I could memorise eh, 3? I guess?tongue

lol. but my memory's kinda top notch now... better than it used to. read a lot on the whole procedure.. And You, well, you inspired me! with the whole Albert Einstein-Vibes you kept throwing at me, I was green with envy! cry
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eh, I was thinking John Cena, Eliza Taylor or maybe Nicki minaj. undecided but okay, I. could make do with Skarlett..tongue

Why would I want to feature John Cena in it? You cannot even survive me alone, and yet you want to add a muscled wrestler for that matter into the picture (not in anyway implying that well-toned biceps determine sexual prowess) -- you must have a death wish. grin

Nicki Minaj is too much of a höe -- you know I'm not easily moved by fake bïtches.

I know you were not talking about the popular Elizabeth Taylor because she is dead. And so I googled Eliza Taylor and what greeted me was a pale, ghostly-looking Caucasian. Arggg.

Skarlett is perfect. tongue

Copy that!
Oh, You did...

Well, I was incredibly busy -- and I could just as easily direct a finger of accusation at you. Is there some rule of thumb that mandates that you cannot check on me?

Eh, I could memorise eh, 3? I guess?tongue

lol. but my memory's kinda top notch now... better than it used to. read a lot on the whole procedure.. And You, well, you inspired me! with the whole Albert Einstein-Vibes you kept throwing at me, I was green with envy! cry

Three different phone numbers is impressive for a beginner.
Numbers are always more difficult than words because they are very abstract.

You should be green with envy. It is accepted so long as it remains an innocuous envy and not one tinged with hate.
Cicero said in the Tusculan Disputations that envy is the tuning fork for our instruments of motivation.

You are so swelling my head. Albert Einstein vibes ke. *grinning like a monkey presented with a basket of bananas*
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by skywalker240(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

Favour that you enjoy the most abi? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is A Husband Material? / I Want To Marry Elantraceey / See Video Davido's Ex Shared On Twitter 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.