Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Begging your wife for Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Begging your wife for Sex (8090 Views)

Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Why would I want to feature John Cena in it? You cannot even survive me alone, and yet you want to add a muscled wrestler for that matter into the picture (not in anyway implying that well-toned biceps determine sexual prowess) -- you must have a death warrant. grin
Lol. jealous, much? smiley
He looks like a keeper.. tongue

Nicki Minaj is too much of a höe -- you know I'm not easily moved by fake bïtches.
Lol. grin

she's like My idol..tongue Don't you dare say shii about her!..
Everyone's basically fake.. so, What's with the extra dose Of Judgementphenol? undecided

I know you were not talking about the popular Elizabeth Taylor because she is dead. And so I googled Eliza Taylor and what greeted me was a pale, ghostly-looking Caucasian. Arggg.

Skarlett is perfect. tongue
Touche!
Scarl it is! **rolls eyes**

Well, I was incredibly busy -- and I could just as easily direct a finger of accusation at you. Is there some rule of thumb that mandates that you cannot check on me?
eh, for starters, I don't have your number anymore. I would've texted...

Three different phone numbers is impressive for a beginner.
Numbers are always more difficult than words because they are very abstract.

You should be green with envy. It is accepted so long as it remains an innocuous envy and not one tinged with hate.
Cicero said in the Tusculan Disputations that envy is the tuning fork for our instruments of motivation.
Okay, Go easy on me! TF is Tou... sku.. le, whaaaaat?

You are so swelling my head. Albert Einstein vibes ke. *grinning like a monkey presented with a basket of bananas*
well, it's the truth... you're knowledgeable... smiley
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
skywalker240:
Favour that you enjoy the most abi? undecided
Oh, I'm still here.. undecided

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
maybe you ve not paid her bride price
then beg
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. jealous, much? smiley
He looks like a keeper.. tongue
Lol. grin

What do you mean by keeper?

Jealous? I actually have the upperhand here, woman -- speaking in stereotypical terms. cheesy I am Negro and he is Caucasian. Black men's meat – the color, the length, and the width – are way more attractive than pallid-looking White boys' meat. grin

Kim Kardashian is Armenian-American -- look at the string of boyfriends that she's had -- they are all Black men. What does that tell you? Even Khloe got influenced by way of osmosis and happily slobbered all over the côck of that wack-āss crāckhead called Lamar Odom. grin

she's like My idol..tongue Don't you dare say shii about her!..
Everyone's basically fake.. so, What's with the extra dose Of Judgementphenol? undecided

Judgementphenol? Someone has been reading a lot of chemistry lately -- to the extent that she is creating neologisms from them. I have added that word to my vocabulary pool. cheesy

I just don't give a rabbit-arse about her, alright? -- same way she doesn't know I exist. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't do her if the opportunity presented itself.

Touche!
Scarl it is! **rolls eyes**
eh, for starters, I don't have your number anymore. I would've texted...

Liar, Liar, pants on fire.

Okay, Go easy on me! TF is Tou... sku.. le, whaaaaat?

Come on, don't be such a bush girl. grin

well, it's the truth... you're knowledgeable... smiley

No man is truly knowledgeable, and I am not, I am but work-in-progress as every man should.

Anyone who asserts that he-she is truly knowledgeable is most likely an empty sciolist with maybe a large pool of big fanciful words to sell it as believable.

1 Like

Re: Begging your wife for Sex by skywalker240(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, I'm still here.. undecided

I never knew u were lost before...
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by skywalker240(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
njiasi30:
grin grin, abeg I no fit laugh
Whats to laugh about ?...she is so boring and anoying. Not like she is funny
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by buffalowings4: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
I just hope my future wife won't be a starfish in bed sad angry

Don't want any of this shut.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by buffalowings4: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
I just hope my future wife won't be a starfish in bed sad angry

Don't want any of this shit.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Raina80(f): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why is she crossing her legs? Don't start a story in the middle.
Beginning.... How long have you been married was it always like this ? Is your wife going through something you have not noticed? How old are you , age of wife? Do you have a higher drive then hers?
Middle..... Then you found yourself begging for sex
End: Resolution.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by vicstar(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
..its wrong to beg for that. coz u just paid for the license to fûck at will undecided
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by frankkydee(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

dunno about you males but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like A total Dundee!

so, sometimes, begging and petting should suffice, especially when You're so so so thirsty... tongue
because, we're mostly doing y'all favors...

I pray u won't fall into wrong marriage,u think this is a joke abi ok now
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by jaxxy(m): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2016
eyzeberg:
Please is it right for husband to beg his wife for sex?

I will answer u with a similar question. Is is rite for wife to beg husband for sex? The ans I believe is No bt dat doesn't mean u gona rape each other wen u want sex abi? So u guys shud know how to understand ur intimacy language and use it. Simple!
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by ashjay001(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

dunno about you males but Ladies aren't wired to Get Hörny ALL THE TIME! So, you can't just come one day and be like ''Hey, Open those legs.. and she obliges! like A total Dundee!

so, sometimes, begging and petting should suffice, especially when You're so so so thirsty... tongue
because, we're mostly doing y'all favors...

Thats d mindset right there! Favours my foot! No wonder, sidechicks n concubines are now d norm.
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
DarkRebel101:

What do you mean by keeper?

Jealous? I actually have the upperhand here, woman -- speaking in stereotypical terms. cheesy I am Negro and he is Caucasian. Black men's meat – the color, the length, and the width – are way more attractive than pallid-looking White boys' meat. grin
LoL. grin..

Quit the Pathetic, Clichè Stereotype Michael..grin
We both know, Cena's also Big Down there... tongue
I've seen him on shorts...

Kim Kardashian is Armenian-American -- look at the string of boyfriends that she's had -- they are all Black men. What does that tell you? Even Khloe got influenced by way of osmosis and happily slobbered all over the côck of that wack-āss crāckhead called Lamar Odom. grin
Again, with the ego boost... :-~

Judgementphenol? Someone has been reading a lot of chemistry lately -- to the extent that she is creating neologisms from them. I have added that word to my vocabulary pool. cheesy
Lol,
thanks to my Ass, then?

I just don't give a rabbit-arse about her, alright? -- same way she doesn't know I exist. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't do her if the opportunity presented itself.
Now, you're talking! grin

Come on, don't be such a bush girl. grin
LoL..grin
well, I am... An unrepentant One.

No man is truly knowledgeable, and I am not, I am but work-in-progress as every man should.

Anyone who asserts that he-she is truly knowledgeable is most likely an empty sciolist with maybe a large pool of big fanciful words to sell it as believable.
Eh, Michael... Quit the natter.. You're KNOWLEDGEABLE! That's all there is! No arguing! Jeez! I expected at least a thankyou... Not a sermon! tongue
Re: Begging your wife for Sex by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin..
Quit the Pathetic, Clichè Stereotype Michael..grin
We both know, Cena's also Big Down there... tongue
I've seen him on shorts...

Who is we? grin I do not even enjoy watching wrestling.

Again, with the ego boost... :-
Lol,
thanks to my Ass, then?

I guess. In your mind. tongue

Now, you're talking! grin

LoL..grin
well, I am... An unrepentant One.

Eh, Michael... Quit the natter.. You're KNOWLEDGEABLE! That's all there is! No arguing! Jeez! expected at least a thankyou... Not a sermon! tongue

Urgggg, I give up -- you win!. Thank you. grin

I'm just gonna get back to work now...talk soon. And take care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? / See Video Davido's Ex Shared On Twitter 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.