Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (35442 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:
Just shut up already!! You are gay and you like Kids, any sane person can easily put two and two together and deduce what goes on in that perv'd mind of urz...

You call interpreting like kids to mean like to have sex with kids sanity? It's just your dirty mind talking.

Gawd! How impure. Look at where your mind is going to. We are talking about preserving the fundamental rights of human beings regardless of their sexuality, and your mind jumped into interpreting the innocent phrase "like kids" in a sentence that clearly explains that removes the ambiguity about that phrase as pedophilia.

Amazing.

So according to your logic, I like Mercedes-Benz cars means I like having sex with Mercedes-Benz cars.

And you're typing this on a public forum. And feeling giddy about yourself? I so pity you right now. Your folly is up.

And by the way, are you saying everyone who doesn't oppose homosexuality is gay?

I need answers to these questions now.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

I never made mention of that!

So what you're insinuating is that they misinterpreted your 'like' for kids.

You mean they think you 'sexually like' kids which you don't

right?

Exactly the point.

It's the strategy that Diddy honed up to. Mockery and by extension reverse psychology when they knew they just weren't up to scratch.

Anyway, they failed woefully and we can see it in full display.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
QueenthDee:
Sure why not, Am not a gay and am no kid eithercheesy

Hypocrite !! tongue
[/s]

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

You call interpreting like kids to mean like to have sex with kids sanity? It's just your dirty mind talking.

Gawd! How impure. Look at where your mind is going to. We are talking about preserving the fundamental rights of human beings regardless of their sexuality, and your mind jumped into interpreting the innocent phrase "like kids" in a sentence that clearly explains that removes the ambiguity about that phrase as pedophilia.

Amazing.

So according to your logic, I like Mercedes-Benz cars means I like having sex with Mercedes-Benz cars.

And you're typing this on a public forum. And feeling giddy about yourself? I so pity you right now. Your folly is up.

And by the way, are you saying everyone who doesn't oppose homosexuality is gay?

I need answers to these questions now.

-Lord
If a known thief walks up to you and tells you he likes ur mercedes, won't ur 1st reaction be to safeguard ur car 4rm him??
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
suzan404:
wetin dey happen inside the other room undecided.....not yet joor cry

Baby, I'm feeling damn cold here right now embarassed
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
let nobody quote me, I am outta this thread!!
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
grin grin... I decided to ignore this thread before but McBrook.lyn brought me here cheesy

Let the show continue tongue

Oya come put your head on my shoulder make ah dey caraass your soft body with my magical palm kiss
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

your plight reminded me of something

It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.

-Robert Mugabe grin grin

Fûck you big time, Bruh undecided angry
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Buhari dey share money there! undecided
all the best sha smiley
lol.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oya come put your head on my shoulder make ah dey caraass your soft body with my magical palm kiss
Awww. . Buh you know i'm shy nah embarassed tongue
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Presh900:

Yea, that's the smart thing to do.

Yea but he said he likes your car, not all mercedes-benz cars. And by the way, you can't scream that he is a car thief until he steals your car right. Because, that'd be a false alarm isn't it?

And don't you think you've raised a false alarm when I'm neither gay, and neither used the explicit words "I like having sex with kids."

You see, I have a theory that you are a sociopath. So you're making up things that are not there. So you can pin them on me, when in reality, they are things you are guilty of?

So let me ask you, do you like having sex with kids? Because you're sounding like a sociopath. https://datingasociopath.com/2013/06/08/the-sociopath-will-always-accuse-you-of-what-they-are-guilty-of-themself/

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Omo suzan go sabi Doggy die!... And you know say her boobz na die. shocked
no wonder you just dey fresh,
Now I know the secret shocked

But pussy no be food na. Man must not live by pussy alone!..

Though you fit dey sample lawlahdey as suzan no dey lipsrsealed
What ya talking abouh. .. am i a side chick? undecided sad
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Exactly the point.

It's the strategy that Diddy honed up to. Mockery and by extension reverse psychology when they knew they just weren't up to scratch.

Anyway, they failed woefully and we can see it in full display.

-Lord
you think so?
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

you think so?

I don't think so, I know so.

And I think I've answered enough of your questions. Thank you.

All the best.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What ya talking abouh. .. am i a side chick? undecided sad

side chick ke?
Far from that!...cheesy

so what's good?
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

I don't think so, I know so.

And I think I've answered enough of your questions. Thank you.

All the best.

-Lord
calm down man, you sound wounded!
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Fûck you big time, Bruh undecided angry

you first bruh! undecided tongue
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

calm down man, you sound wounded!

And you sound like you're not bold enough to say what you really want to say.

So don't chicken out. Say it, if you can or want to.

But if all you're going to give me is your opinion. Bruv, don't flatter yourself, I don't need it.

Chuckling at "you sound wounded", did I ask for your therapeutic advice. Are you my shrink now?

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

And you sound like you're not bold enough to say what you really want to say.

So don't chicken out. Say it, if you can or want to.

But if all you're going to give me is your opinion. Bruv, don't flatter yourself, I don't need it.

Chuckling at "you sound wounded", did I ask for your therapeutic advice. Are you my shrink now?

-Lord

wow, it's deeper than I thought...

Someone might just commit suicide!

Lezznjr, salomonkane, presh900, Distroy etc did a nasty Job than I gave them credit for tongue

man, life is too short to be pathetic and frustrated! grin

I hope you take this advice though, take some time off Nl and see a therapist,

Peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Awww. . Buh you know i'm shy nah embarassed tongue

Baby, why shall you shy now?? Is your name Sandra?? undecided
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Quinniscent(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dis galz r so shameless nd disgusting...I jst pity dia Parents because dey r a bunch of Disgrace 2 dia entire family...WAT A SHAME!!
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

wow, it's deeper than I thought...

Someone might just commit suicide!

Lezzjnr, salomonkane, presh900, Distroy etc did a nasty Job than I gave them credit for tongue

man, life is too short to be pathetic and frustrated! grin

I hope you take this advice though, take some time off Nl and see a therapist,

Peace.

Okay you're a chicken.

A pathetic one at that. Dancing around, too scared to take something off your chest like some bitc* nigga.

Nigga u got a rod down there or a pussy?

Looks like you got a gender reassignment when your momma flipped your p*nk ass out.

Now you giving unsolicited advice like you got some psychiatric degree. Nigga you got nothing.

You got no flow, got no class, got no intellect. And you Bleep*ng lost before you started. A nigga can't be weaker than that. At least the ladies up there put up a fight, you just started wimping like some momma's boy about to get some whooping.

Nigga get off my face. You disgust me!

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

side chick ke?
Far from that!...cheesy

so what's good?
Better wink grin

I'm fine fine and you?
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Baby, why shall you shy now?? Is your name Sandra?? undecided
sad.... Ask me again undecided
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by roseylove(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ndi ala.
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
wink embarassed
suzan404:
lol.....thanks
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
teejaypee:

[b]
yawns!

blah blah blah and blah blah blah,

why are you so pained!...
Did a girl deny you her pussy,

has it ever occured to you that only a mentally disoriented fellow like you would keep on ranting.

I seriously concur with them now, you need to get checked asap, seems you have comprehension issues, twas a harmless advice but you read meaning into it because your brain (which I doubt if you still have) has been programmed to play the 'victim'...

Still do as I say, you need help before it gets out of hand...

Enough of your nuisance already,stinking mongrel.

I seriously thought you had some sense but I was wrong...

This is the last time i'm quoting you because 'when you fight with a pig......' you know the rest!...

Oh fvck,get a life, attention seeking iidiot would not come and spoil the fun i'm having!

You don't deserve the attention you're getting

Enough of your aimless razzmatazz since Morning...

They had your time, I don't.

Now get your gay ass outta here!...

Dimwit!
Fucking Gay Pedophile![/b]
[/s]

Nigga, you blind?

What part of "GET OFF MY FACE" don't you understand?

Damn!

This weak ass nigga is dumb too.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Better wink grin

I'm fine fine and you?

not bad! cool

Hope today went well?...smiley
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

Nigga, you blind?

What part of "GET OFF MY FACE" don't you understand?

Damn!

This weak ass nigga is dumb too.

-Lord
Weak lines undecided Go and sleep! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

not bad! cool

Hope today went well?...smiley
Kinda sha... you nko? smiley
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
QueenthDee:
Weak lines undecided Go and sleep! grin
[/s]

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / Signs His Not Just That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.