Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (35386 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Now this is funny! gringringringringrin
grin grin grin

Some people ehn exchanging words with them make them feel fly.

Subject them to mockery and watch them bow...... cheesy grin

The guy nah dunce jare.... wink

Sorry I didn't mention you cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
That isn't a simple question but a fvcked up question proceeding from a fvcked up mind.

You expect me to take an anus drilling bigot seriously? You humour me cheesy

In as much I don't support paedophiles, I hate your hypocritism on this matter!!

You have no right to point fingers!! You are worst!

To even think you are making false accusations shows how demented you really are....

Hey! have you fvcked today? Guess that's reason for your rêtarded way of reasoningcheesy

Judeefcc come and learn diss lines ohh grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by rossiebarbie(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
skywalker240:
Make it interesting.....somebody give them cucumber grin
hehehe
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by LordAdam: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
lezznjr:
Piteous soul, I understand the game you play. When you're out-fact, outclassed and outfoxed in all arguments and expletives, you hold on hoping to have the last word. grin grin grin

Isn't that what you've been seeking? You've gone down in shame.

I have never witnessed such coordinated evisceration in all my NL history.

I am compelled to end the torture.

I've ended your torture long ago.

But I can't beat a kid up and ask him not to cry. That's just inhumane.

So keep it going till you stop your sobbing. I can keep handing you wipes.

-Lord
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Nothing Baby kiss

with whom? Can't be with anyone else and you know that kiss
Lol.. How was the occasion?
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

embarassed

Omoh, suzan404 dey try ohh shocked

you just dey do anyhow, styles like say na Chinese film grin

Bruh, Shey you dey there when we dey do am ni?? undecided
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by rossiebarbie(f): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
SweetToto:
Good for them but I will take the d!ck anyday and anytime over the cucum or finger.
exactly!
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

Some people ehn exchanging words with them make them feel fly.

Subject them to mockery and watch them bow...... cheesy grin

The guy nah dunce jare.... wink

Sorry I didn't mention you cry

exactly!
grin I gbadun you jare cool

No probz diddy! smiley

grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

come and learn diss lines ohh grin
You are calling the dude to his death undecided

Hope he mind himself tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

embarassed

Omoh, suzan404 dey try ohh shocked

you just dey do anyhow, styles like say na Chinese film grin
undecided undecided what's the problem?
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, Shey you dey there when we dey do am ni?? undecided

Omoh, shocked

you don forget say both of una na porrnstars

grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

exactly!
grin I gbadun you jare cool

No probz diddy! smiley

grin
Will add you to my list smiley

Have fun smiley

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. How was the occasion?

was okay sha...

We need to make babies! embarassed

you need to see the cute baby! !
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Will add you to my list smiley

Have fun smiley

bye diddy smiley
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
suzan404:
undecided undecided what's the problem?

McBrooklyn take this girl to the other room and explain to her! undecided

btw, done with exams
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

we will manage it like that..just shake yansh for us smiley

Spoilt child... tongue

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:

i hope so too.

Nigga can be funny at times gringrin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

was okay sha...

We need to make babies! embarassed

you need to see the cute baby! !
Awww... I love babies! 'Babymamarism' isn't my thing. Besides, 202_ isn't such a wrong timing.
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Omoh, shocked

you don forget say both of una na porrnstars

grin

Lol, as per say you don see our video wey we dey fûck for xvideos abi?? undecided

teejaypee:

McBro.oklyn take this girl to the other room and explain to her! undecided
btw, done with exams

Baba, the girl no gimme punna chop ever since she don start that her so-called exams OoO embarassed embarassed
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Judeefcc come and learn diss lines ohh grin
abeg no dey call me when that girl is involved i no fit dey look dustbin na

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
abeg no dey call me when that girl is involved i no fit dey look dustbin na

guy just chillax and see correct disses grin
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:

get a life
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by DragYouToHell: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Good for you!

-Lord
Oh shut up!.
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Presh900(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
FinaL Results : the gay man has been roundly trounced by 75 punches to his pathetic 18 . He even came later and waz forming meek guy, obviously he wz punch-drunk then... End Of Thread
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, as per say you don see our video wey we dey fûck for xvideos abi?? undecided

Baba, the girl no gimme punna chop ever since she don start that her so-called exams OoO embarassed embarassed

Omo suzan go sabi Doggy die!... And you know say her boobz na die. shocked
no wonder you just dey fresh,
Now I know the secret shocked

But pussy no be food na. Man must not live by pussy alone!..

Though you fit dey sample lawlahdey as suzan no dey lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
get a life
Will mention you when I've found one to replace your wasted one grin

Don't thank me....

Doing it for sanity sake wink

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Will mention you when I've found one to replace your wasted one grin

Don't thank me....

Doing it for sanity sake wink
ok seen and ignored kindly get lost
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Awww... I love babies! 'Babymamarism' isn't my thing. Besides, 202_ isn't such a wrong timing.

that's my baby! kiss

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
teejaypee:

Omo suzan go sabi Doggy die!... And you know say her boobz na die. shocked
no wonder you just dey fresh,
Now I know the secret shocked

But pussy no be food na. Man must not live by pussy alone!..lipsrsealed

Me wey never see pussy before not to talk of fûcking one embarassed embarassed

The girl no gree gimme punna chop now embarassed
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
ok seen and ignored kindly get lost
You quoted me first so do the misplacement....

Have no time for flies undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by teejaypee: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Me wey never see pussy before not to talk of fûcking one embarassed embarassed

The girl no gree gimme punna chop now embarassed

Suzan404 come here right now,

is this true embarassed
Re: Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You quoted me first so do the misplacement....

Have no time for flies undecided
k cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.