Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (107060 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Debbywills:

I see! You're fresh jhor wink...
I'll give you my last born to marry, she's a Calabar Girl o grin
I hope say you no get worry?
grin stop sweet mouthing jorh,hope it won't be child abuse and besides is u i want o if na calabar no p the badder the better *winks
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by MichaelUweh(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
God will always provide for you and your family..... It's really a wise decision...you guys should take time and enjoy your virginity. Kudos
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by kuchikau: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
centboy123456:

Oga take am easy oh na God do am oh nor be man so if u want to answer abeg ask God no cum hete dey talk any wow

U dey drink menstural blood abi?
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by kuchikau: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
goingape1:
that dirty thing men go dey marry for!

true talk my brother!

true talk
My brother!

Do u no that becos of these foolish boys, these gals now feel dey are queen Elizabeth.

They feel all men should chase them becos they get TOTO.
Na so i for take slap nonsense comot from one mensturating gal face.

2 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rone16(f): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
What a responsible boy looks like.Its better to settle down with the person you want to spend your life with at 20 and not to go around destroying different girls life's and then settle down when you're 35
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by GoCredit: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
klassykute:
10 years later
poooooooshhhhh grrrrrrrrrr gbummmmmm!!!!
me junior go and check what just hit that rock

junior... papa its DAT marriage oooo
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Stoical: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is what all that plenty pre-wedding pictures on the internet and watching too much Aki and Pawpaw movies has done...

Banzan wulakanci!!!

Nigerian Children go soon start their copying...

...right about Now!!!

see how they codedly used 20year old man and 20year old girlfriend...as though that makes this madness okay

they chose to marry young Atleast to avoid fornication. would it had been better if they where dating and commiting sin?
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
mem88:
awwwwwwww! soooooo cute.
how old r mine self? lemme go and marry jare sad
y cant ladies type well....u na hypocrisy dy even show for u na expression....tufiakwa......u dy fear ur own age abi u dy try talk say u no need husband.....?? lol....na joke sha..hw u dy
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rone16:
What a responsible boy looks like.Its better to settle down with the person you want to spend your life with at 20 and not to go around destroying different girls life's and then settle down when you're 35
una own na to marry chikena.....go marry goat....andvwat do u mean by guy destroyin ladies
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rone16(f): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
una own na to marry chikena.....go marry goat....andvwat do u mean by guy destroyin ladies

Shut up...
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by ImperialYoruba: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Wow! She is very patient, God bless her...she dated him 13yrs! shocked

grin grin grin I wish these beautiful couple a life of success and happiness!
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2016
klassykute:
10 years later

poooooooshhhhh grrrrrrrrrr gbummmmmm!!!!

me junior go and check what just hit that rock

junior...
papa its DAT marriage oooo
You heartless winch. Most times we type "Lol" without really laughing. But I laughed out loud mehn. Damn that was wicked.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by EternalBeing: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2016
SirVictory:
U never see anything for life na en u come rush go marry because u want to spend as many days possible with her like sey other ways to spend days with her no dey. I laff in Urhobo. Fine couple tho
Is it not better that they married early as Virgins or with much less body counts? The major cause of all problems in the world today (resent alarming rate of divorce, corruption, murder, armed robbery, etc.) resulted from sex. The day you start having sex with another person other than your first love/partner, a large part of your conscience dies. And the more strangers you open yourself to in the name of searching for love, the more selfish you'll become. devil knows this, that's why he deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give access to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Get the mystery, GOD created sex for us as a Sweet covenant bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Marriage=Sex. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to Jesus and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to hijack the Glorious Destinies of some youths.

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Debbywills(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Rexhenrex:
grin stop sweet mouthing jorh,hope it won't be child abuse and besides is u i want o if na calabar no p the badder the better *winks
Lol. Who Bad? grin Stop am o..
Anyways, My Daughter issa Big girl, don't worry, They won't hurt you! wink
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by hope4life: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
At 20, he is no longer a boy but a man. I think it is even better to marry at his age and then be focused with his life while facing the challenges of life with his wife. It is better than living in frustration and jumping from women to women.

Happy Married Life Brother #I-StandWithYou

Marrying this early is far better than living immoral life that will spell doom throughout their life.congrats

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rone16:

Shut up...
your real dad
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
y cant ladies type well....u na hypocrisy dy even show for u na expression....tufiakwa......u dy fear ur own age abi u dy try talk say u no need husband.....?? lol....na joke sha..hw u dy

Abi ooooh, I dey kampe No shaking; Dgringrin as u no be hypocrisy, na u fit judgement thronegringringrin. Na joke i dey ooooooohsmiley
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
mem88:

Abi ooooh, I dey kampe No shaking; Dgringrin as u no be hypocrisy, na u fit judgement thronegringringrin. Na joke i dey ooooooohsmiley
but i ve seen this one too many time..naija babe wud rather say' love yee' instead of 'I love u'.....a huge turn off for pple lyk us
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by dabrightt: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I pity the mumu! To fvck her pvssy dey hungry am, na why he say make him marry her! angry
WHY are you jelous ibeg how old are you....
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by dabrightt: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
onatisi:

Leave Dem,their eyes will soon clear when he sees that marriage is entirely different from dating
Everyone can't be unlucky don't judge them by your experience.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by onatisi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
dabrightt:
Everyone can't be unlucky don't judge them by your experience.
Open ur eyes and brains and read what I wrote . I made a general statement which even sensible intelligent ppl all over the world know . Marriage is totally different from dating.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rone16(f): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
your real dad
Never quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rone16:

Never quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say
u real dad aint any beta
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. Who Bad? grin Stop am o..
Anyways, My Daughter issa Big girl, don't worry, They won't hurt you! wink
hehehe....me is u i want or no one else
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rone16(f): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
u real dad aint any beta

He spells well and speaks well.I'm grateful for that
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Debbywills(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hehehe....me is u i want or no one else

Gbam! grin... OK... wink
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Debbywills:

Gbam! grin... OK... wink
lol you no well so how we gonna move things to the next phase
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
but i ve seen this one too many time..naija babe wud rather say' love yee' instead of 'I love u'.....a huge turn off for pple lyk us

Na wa 4uuuu oooooh! wetin woman do u self lemme come and be going before i become your victim of transfer aggression towards naija babe.gringringrin
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rone16:

He spells well and speaks well.I'm grateful for that
just chop a cucumber...u go well
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rone16(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
just chop a cucumber...u go well
I sure will smiley
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by timmiturna(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
larabae13:
Wow!

*modified*
FTC!! grin as if I knew this thread would hit FP
i wasnt even expecting it to hit front page cus this is my first topic here
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by larabae13(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
timmiturna:
i wasnt even expecting it to hit front page cus this is my first topic here
lolz you didn't expect this kind of story to hit FP? Well, now u see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.