Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (107083 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
mem88:

Na wa 4uuuu oooooh! wetin woman do u self lemme come and be going before i become your victim of transfer aggression towards naija babe.gringringrin
every argument must boil down to dia smelly tin......very unfortunate.....wat else can u offer tho
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
every argument must boil down to dia smelly tin......very unfortunate.....wat else can u offer tho

Well! just noticing ur name #pussyavenger. No wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2016
mem88:

Well! just noticing ur name #pussyavenger. No wonder!!!
perhaps mem88 is d name of ur ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Debbywills(f): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol you no well so how we gonna move things to the next phase

We could carry it In a wheel barrow grin...

Don't mind me..

You know what to do, don't you? undecided
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Debbywills:

We could carry it In a wheel barrow grin...
Don't mind me..
You know what to do, don't you? undecided
henry classic on f.b
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by iukpe: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
skywalker240:

I like ur write up sha,..but i come they suspect say people like you go like wait till 40 come go marry 18 yrs old girl in the name of the bolded.. grin

But no be every woman dey quick old like that na, infact sef if money dey bone that thing she no go quick change, unless she get that the averrage nigerian girls mentality (i go must to chop my belle full oo, maek i fat).. grin

;DI got married at about 33 my wife was 25 then. We have 3 children today and she de meet up in terms of looks.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Adonis3: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
pestrolus2002:

..wait can you give your 20yrs old female child to a 20yr old male for marriage?.. It's obvious you are still single or obviously u never get pikin. If the boy is educated maximum he will be in 200L if he's in the university, how well does a 200L student know life? Not to talk of marriage..?
I was in 500l engineering at 21, an ex was in 400l (4 year course) at 19. Age is just a number, its d readiness. Alexander the great became a general at 20, and started his quests at that age. David became a commander in Saul's army before 20. Its just that the Nigerian system is messed up. The minister of youth affairs in UAE is a 22 year old lady..a whole nation...you see? Under Jewish customs a man could get married at 17.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by djoe21(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
ryom:
It is a good thing to get married as early as one could (once it is legal). Our society should encourage it. It is erroneous to assume a 20 year old does not know what she/she wants in life. I certainly knew what I wanted in life at 20 (actually earlier) and I am in my late 40s now. I did plan to get married at 25 but missed it by a few years mainly because I was not in a relationship at that time. And when we got married, we started quite humble (you don't live your life by the dictates of others!), today, looking back, it was well worth it. Both boys are in Uni already and only yesterday during a friendly chat with them, I did a gentle reminder on the advantages of getting married early. No need to fool around. If the young ones in the house need counsel on this matter, I am happy to help. And oh, by the way, my wife is only 1 year younger than me, and no she doesn't look like my older sister or mother, actually someone once asked if she was my daughter- and that considering I look way younger than my age!

Nice. Very nice!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.