Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (107136 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Gameguy900: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2016
JackieMay:
when a 20 year old is still writing jamb in Nigeria undecided

Writing jamb ke abi secondary school or JJS 3
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Too many bad belles on this thread, well na harsh economy cause am. You guys should wish them well nd stop scrutinizing their union... Love is a beautiful thing and anyone who doesn't agree can go hug d nearest transformer

6 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
nicelaw:
What's the age of the girl please?
The girl looks much older than the guy

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by fyneboi79(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Rexhenrex:
this one is strong i hope he has a job so he can feed his not to suffer her and there unborn kids....goood for them sha
watch how far this young man would go in life as he has wedded the girl of his innocence. I just hate the shameless old ladies who would do all possible to snatch dis dude.

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by yedidiah(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2016
There is a huge difference between childhood crush, boyfriend/girlfriend and husband/wife. With time, the love, physical appearance, passion and excitement fades away and if there's no substance( something to hold on to when all the normal physical and emotional attributes begin to lose their charm) then we are on our way to another failed Union. We must learn this before diving into the huge ocean of marriage.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2016
JackieMay:
shut up that dirty mouth. destiny delayed isn't destiny dampened. run your race and stop the competition. you'll still reach where God kept you

4 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
They are adults. The most important thing is whether they're ready for the marriage they're about to embark on and that's for them to decide.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by iukpe: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's advisable to be mature and go after a woman a lot younger than you. But a girl should get married about 20 yrs, most of our mothers got married about that age in the 60s and 70s. That is why they have enjoyed life and lived to see their grand children and many have even witnessed grand children's weddings.
But I think lovers should follow their heart in marriage. The obstacles these days are dependency, poverty and society's general view of marriage ceremonies.
However the truth is that, this lady will most likely look older than the boy in their 30s and beyond. A man should preferably wait a bit more about 25 years for marriage to a younger girl so that many years after marriage she will still look younger and attractive to him. This is not a law but an advise.
The girl needs to sit up on this boy and look her wedding-day, for many years to come.

2 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by iukpe: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Buhari is a clown... Tufiakwa

angry lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by M2dX(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
That girl looks 30, and the boy looks like he is 19years.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by nigeriantrend: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
i think this boy is too young for this girl .. And the boy is very handsome
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok..

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by sammuell(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
I want be like dem
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
klassykute:
10 years later
poooooooshhhhh grrrrrrrrrr gbummmmmm!!!!
me junior go and check what just hit that rock

junior... papa its DAT marriage oooo
You no well gringrin
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by favick: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm not referring to the spiritual wife that you married when you were 20 through your dream. That doesn't count.

guy ur funnny... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
At 20, he is no longer a boy but a man. I think it is even better to marry at his age and then be focused with his life while facing the challenges of life with his wife. It is better than living in frustration and jumping from women to women.

Happy Married Life Brother #I-StandWithYou
How many 20yrs old Nigerian boys even have a bank account. Not to talk of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by adedehinbo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
u all should see that both the boy nd girl must have come from a rich family at least if one gat everything at hand which makes u stand as a man I dont see anything wrong in getting married at 20 nd more importantly they would give birth earlier nd have enough time to enjoy their whole life time instead of using old days to nurture children

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
What am i doing with my life?
LOL

JackieMay:
LOL
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Bom4Real: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
I so much love this,I wish them the best
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
my agemate don marry ooo...... nawa
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Godwin616: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
IGG-Initial Gra Gra.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by skywalker240(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
happy married life to them both,

Those of you saying they are too young, who told you?

Are they young mentaly? (u dont know)... undecided

Are they young Financially?.. (u dont even know) undecided

You dont even know about their arrangement,their mental advancement and Finance and you are here ranting about young age..undecided

if you like dont go and hustle to make up and go and marry, wait till you reach 45 before money go come so that you go marry grin

Person wey fit buy range come tell u say im no fit fuel am undecided

If you like sit down they look and chop papa thank you, no mature enter life,,grin

2 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
jamalnation:

why u dey cast me nw
bobo na you marry true true?
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by vocalprince(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
But you are already 39 and unmarried

So U are 39 and unmarried? .....No wonder. If you are not 39,....I go send U card.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by haryodeji5(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
At 20, he is no longer a boy but a man. I think it is even better to marry at his age and then be focused with his life while facing the challenges of life with his wife. It is better than living in frustration and jumping from women to women.

Happy Married Life Brother #I-StandWithYou
I just pray for d guy to have patience wen facing all d challenges in marriage because is not what some just jump into

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by AvsGot007(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
pls they are African American! so pls keep your fu;king Nigeria mentality opinion to your self!
thanks

2 Likes

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Debbywills:

If he didn't nave a job, he wouldn't have opt for marriage at the first place. Early marriage is cool and fun..
You don't have to wait till you're 50 grin
Better go and look for your own wife o tongue
lmao...debby longest of time missed u fa *winks btw he might no have a job na maybe she took in for him and he had no option...but actually early marriage cool mum married at 18 then dad was just 23 ma dad and his first son are like brothers the way the gist and play is soo funny,me all the girls i asked out no one agreed now its u i want *smiles btw nice d,p its dope.
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by Birniwa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rexhenrex:
this one is strong i hope he has a job so he can feed his not to suffer her and there unborn kids....goood for them sha

Lol, Nigerian mentality. grin
Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by skywalker240(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
iukpe:
It's advisable to be mature and go after a woman a lot younger than you. But a girl should get married about 20 yrs, most of our mothers got married about that age in the 60s and 70s. That is why they have enjoyed life and lived to see their grand children and many have even witnessed grand children's weddings.
But I think lovers should follow their heart in marriage. The obstacles these days are dependency, poverty and society's general view of marriage ceremonies.
However the truth is that, this lady will most likely look older than the boy in their 30s and beyond. A man should preferably wait a bit more about 25 years for marriage to a younger girl so that many years after marriage she will still look younger and attractive to him. This is not a law but an advise.
The girl needs to sit up on this boy and look her wedding-day, for many years to come.
I like ur write up sha,..but i come they suspect say people like you go like wait till 40 come go marry 18 yrs old girl in the name of the bolded.. grin

But no be every woman dey quick old like that na, infact sef if money dey bone that thing she no go quick change, unless she get that the averrage nigerian girls mentality (i go must to chop my belle full oo, maek i fat).. grin

1 Like

Re: They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) by JackieMay(f): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
shut up that dirty mouth. destiny delayed isn't destiny dampened. run your race and stop the competition. you'll still reach where God kept you
and for your mind, you're thinking you have sense o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.