Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88604 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
So, the rectum seeking paedophile that is you is out looking for kids to defile.

Idiota. You abhorent gay!. Let satan rape you from now till eternity.

Self seeking ravaging rectum seeking douchebag that you are!.

Be forever the bloody fag_ that you are just know that the gallows awaits you.

You defiled cretin!.
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by buffalowings4: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

Yeah

Thanks for being considerate

I think I'm suicidal enough watching that video.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by belatoxx: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
SHORTLIST OF HERBAL MEDICINE

SHORTLIST OF MEDICINE ( PAID & SERVICES ONLY ).

(1) Asina ( open way
(2) Afaro ( crowd puller
(3) Omo wiwa ( seeking for baby )
(4) Arobi ( back to sender )
(5) Atude ( release from bondage )
(6) Agadango (Padlock )
(7) Aseta ( kill enemy )
(cool Ape ( call ur girl back )
(9) Apayo ( kill and rise back )
(10) Egbe ( Disappear )
(11) Eyo moto ( escape from car accident)
(12) Atude Ewon ( release from prison )
(13) Awure Ola ( Good wealth)
(14) Ero Asasi
(15) Iferan ( love )
(16) isoye ( memory recall )
(17) Ere Ink ( exam pen )
(18) Afako ( increase ur Dick )
(19) Atosi ( STD )
(20) Ere Akasifu ( exam hanky )
(21) Isiju ( invisible )
(22) Awarida ( menstrual un-stop )
(23) Turari Eyonu
(24) Isora ( body secure )
(25) Asiri Bibo
(26) Oju didun ( eye pain )
(27) Ayeta ( bulletproof )
(28) Afunje ( lovw medicine
(29) warapa ( Epilepsy )
(30) Amubo ( failures in everythings)
(31) Aiku ( increase ur death Age )
(32) Emere ( evil spirit children )
(33) Asiri Owo ( secret of money
(34) ise gbigba ( winning contract job )
(35) Idani lare Ejo (court winning Case)
(36) Etutu awom Awon Agba
(37) Awure okunrin ( looking for rich guy )
(38) Awure Obirin ( looking for rich girl )
(39) Aferi ( invisible
(40) Tiro ti afi nko owo
(41) Etutu Awon Agba
(42) Ropa rose ( stroke )
(43) Afose to daju ( command charm,
(44) apayo ( undead)(
(45) oso gbowowa ( medicine to see unknown person to give u hurge money
(46) ijo aworo ( plenty members for ministry
(47) amubo ( promise and fail
(48) fibroids ( IJU
(49) Tito iferan ( EYE LED TO CATCH MALE OR FEMAL
(50) Cancer of any part inside or ouside of the body ( Arun Jejere )
(51) Osole gbawojo ( medicine to collect money outside country, especially on Net

I still have a lot of medicine which can not be listed above

SHORTLIST OF MEDICINE ( PAID & SERVICES ONLY )

call Ifaloshe on 08179322228 or email tomiwag@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by HtwoOw: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Too bad he couldn't have bought English language
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
He's a fvcking psycho
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]

That's the amount of boys you've cancelled their rectum, right?

Very soon, karma is visit you and defile your rectum the way you defiled others.

You incomplete douchebag!
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
That's the amount of boys you've cancelled their rectum, right?

Very soon, karma is visit you and defile your rectum the way you defiled others.

You incomplete douchebag!
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by CzarChris(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
I kinda like what this dude did. grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by mylove4him(f): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is how a man abuse himself and thought he abuse me. I saw a trouser in Yaba market and I looked at it and he said buy o. I responded that it isn't my size. As I walked away he said "if you can't afford something u will say it isn't your size" and I ignored. He thought I have gone and he said whether someone from my tribe can afford to buy a trouser. That is when I got mad and went back to tell him the piece of my mine. I blasted him for speaking ill of my tribe. Told him because he saw me in the second hand market pricing jeans means I can't afford a trouser. His fellow market people had to come and start begging. I wouldn't want ro mention the tribe of the stupid guy but they know themselves in that Yaba market. I can feel and sense this guy's anger. If not that I controlled myself I would bought the whole of his stall.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by abbey621(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
I trust my niggas in Africa, we ain't smashing no phones!Would rather buy all the phones and dash em out on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

Sorry , practically impossible. If you can speak Chinese , maybe you'd have a chance undecided
do you speak mandarin?
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by favourmic(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
I wish the guy got scam
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]
Bitch_ ass purus idiota!. Cancel more and lemm cancel your entire online existence.

Celebrated inglorious faggot_.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by favourmic(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
mylove4him:
This is how a man abuse himself and thought he abuse me. I saw a trouser in Yaba market and I looked at it and he said buy o. I responded that it isn't my size. As I walked away he said "if you can't afford something u will say it isn't your size" and I ignored. He thought I have gone and he said whether someone from my tribe can afford to buy a trouser. That is when I got mad and went back to tell him the piece of my mine. I blasted him for speaking ill of my tribe. Told him because he saw me in the second hand market pricing jeans means I can't afford a trouser. His fellow market people had to come and start begging. I wouldn't want ro mention the tribe of the stupid guy but they know themselves in that Yaba market. I can feel and sense this guy's anger. If not that I controlled myself I would bought the whole of his stall.

Your love for me right?... Lol don't mind them Jare ife MI...... Lol
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by lahwizah(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tis guy dey mak name,,they get mor Barr.
Som dey here dey insult,dey tasi, dey yab,they curse demselves...all join,,...
I kno say if Una get opportunity to be at dat shop wit dat guy,,pesin fo hear am,,, easy oo , financial advisers, doctors, psychiatrists, pastors, nd business entrepreneurs,

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Bitch_ ass purus idiota!. Cancel more and lemm cancel your entire online existence.

Celebrated inglorious faggot_.
[/s]
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Kgdavid(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
what ever! You want ms to believe you have met rich people but disputing my knowledge of rich peoples's behaviour grin well.. i ve made opinion you don't have to agree.

i may not be rich which i wasn't claiming that i am in comment but i work for rich people, i mean, very rich and sensible people who knows moneys worth hence not going around wasting it just because some one made them angry. If you ask me i ll say, this chinese guy needs anger management, or maybe he is mentally ill,
Again it's just my opinion you do not have to AGREE! .Ciao! grin

1. I don't want you to believe anything. that is your prerogative.

2. Your "knowledge" is fact that cannot be contradicted?

Mr. Man i'm only trying to help you understand that what you may have noticed in the people you say you work for may be a correlation between wealth and behavior (within a limited sample), without any necessary causation between the two. There could be other factors responsible for their sensible behavior such as age or temperament, or faith.

Let us take known wealthy people such as Floyd Mayweather, who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and is yet known for being extremely ostentatious. Your theory that wealthy people all act the same way is obviously highly improbable, given that no two people ever act the exact same way.

Go to school.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, many years of slavery colonialism, and mis-education has schooled YOU to believe so.

Well,I'm a black man and I live in Africa... With the things I see everyday,I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that Africans are the problem of Africa and trust me it's too late,the mistake has been made thousands of years back we don't need to start fighting and blaming ourselves for it.... we can NEVER be equal to the west unless we're allowed to travel back into time or something...

The west is about to colonize mars and we are just starting to produce cars grin

We shine different
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by favourmic(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:
OP, make a correction to your thread. This happened in mainland China and the man spoke mandarin aka 普通话。After buying the phones , the store owner made him angry and he bought the whole store for 500,000 yuan . That's about 30,000,000 naira with the current exchange rate and he chose to destroy the shop. People like that make their money from doing live shows called 直播there are lots Chinese app like 快手,花椒,陌陌,QQ etc and viewers pay you. I bet you he's gonna make his money back by doing a live show for 2 hours. They are very rich as they have millions of followers and thousands of people giving them money. They can make 40million naira in a day. A guy in my school did that, bought a Range Rover and destroyed it with a sledge hammer. It's like a business strategy for them to get more followers and so it's easy for them to make sacrifices like that. Wish I could share more videos, I don't wanna make anybody suicidal grin grin

Really oya make we dey destroy they go nah chines people self
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]
Confess you faggot_ and free from seeking the anus of under age boys!

You bedbug!. tongue
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, many years of slavery colonialism, and mis-education has schooled YOU to believe so.

musicwriter:

Well,I'm a black man and I live in Africa... With the things I see everyday,I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that Africans are the problem of Africa and trust me it's too late,the mistake has been made thousands of years back we don't need to start fighting and blaming ourselves for it.... we can NEVER be equal to the west unless we're allowed to travel back into time or something...

The west is about to colonize mars and we are just starting to produce cars grin

We shine different
God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by DICKtator: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
musicwriter:
This is Asians subliminally telling you they're tired of the west and don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. Few weeks ago, a Chinese man also bought 6 iPhone7 and gave them to his dog.

This is the mentality that set them free. Long time ago they realized they must keep some distance from western nations, if they must be successful. They took their destiny into their own hands and success came their way. So, they know better now the west is nobody's friend.

True words spoken

China has a lot of millionaires because the government supports their own and knows that most "other side" things are like spybot's to monitor and infiltrate their side. So they have their own "QQ", "weibo" and even phones!!( I see some of them with strange phone names I've never heard of but they like it like that)and what-have-you.
Self sustenance is key.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by koolguy88(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
correct white boy.
moral lesson : do not look down on somebody
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:
[s][/s]
Twisted cockerel. Wasted wastrel. Seek ye the cure to thy faggotery.

Under fed mosquito. tongue
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
That guy must be a baron.. However,that attendant gotta hide his head sha o..u dont play with mafias grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Prolly a guy with rich parents
Never had to hustle for the money
Asian guys rich sha
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by passyhansome(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

Sorry , practically impossible. If you can speak Chinese , maybe you'd have a chance undecided

ѕee condιтιon тнιѕ gυy h

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dharniel:
do you speak mandarin?
yes I do, I also speak Chinese northeastern dialect wink
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by wolexy2020(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Arrow24:
no mind the small boy... cool cool but uncle. CAN I GET SOME DOLLARS grin grin grin cheesy

Call Buhari oh grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by musicwriter(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

We shine different
God bless Nigeria

The first technological wonder of the world (the Pyramid) was designed by and built by Africans in Egypt here in Africa.

The said Pyramid was built by African engineers who schooled in Azar university- Egypt, Fez university- Morocco, and Timbuktu university- Mali. All of these universities predates any European university. Indeed, they were respectively the oldest schools in the world.

Everything was all fine with Africa. In fact, we were already ahead of Europe in many areas. Nothing was wrong with Africa until about the 1400 century when white people unfortunately made contact with us. The rest is history.

But, whether we can recontruct ourself, YES, that's completely possible. But, it needs YOU to first understand we had a life before we met white people and that we will indeed prosper when we cut off from the west and take our destiny into our own hands.

Fez university Morocco, the oldest educational institution in the world- GUINESS WORLD RECORDS http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/oldest-university
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Kebabs(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
@op, u, ur news and the link, make una park well. Don't come and lie to an old man like me.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
[s]
SalomonKane:
Twisted cockerel. Wasted wastrel. Seek ye the cure to thy faggotery.

Under fed mosquito. tongue
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.