Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (88615 Views)

Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by skimanski(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Thunder wey wan fire that guy still dey Chop Banga Soup with Starch for Sapele.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
For his pocket.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

So wait, your "mentally sick" statement is an advice?

I really want to meet the people you advice regularly. So, that I can understand how insults = advice.

In any case, whatever you said would not change anything, because it has happened.

What I'm telling you will change something. Your financial situation and that of the people you happen to help with your "sound" financial advice.

In fact, don't use your talent for anything useful and don't advice anyone on how to spend their money. If you want to remain useless and toxic to yourself, suit yourself.

-Lord
Ah! So this is where you, the Lord of foolishness and stupidity is hiding?

If anyone is mentally sick here, it is you who can't comprehend simple English.

You assume and suggest anything that comes into that thick thing you call a brain without processing it.

What happened to think before you talk? No! But with you, it's talk before you think. This is how you spread your vile foolishness all over cyber space.

You lobotomize fool. Know that this day is the day the Lord has made, for you foolishness will be unveiled like the foolishness of the people of Troy.

Simpleton.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by FTbomb(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:
Same goes for hoes. That's why I laughed at the dude who said he overpaid a ho just to punish her. grin

Men I'm surprised the ho didn't pay he another visit so she can be punished.

LMAO!.
you dey mind dat one? hoes that don't have conscience.. grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
FTbomb:
you dey mind dat one? hoes that don't have conscience.. grin
Abi oh. grin
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by timoteus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
good! We agree to disagree! Oh! You asked why your comments interests me? Well.. incase you have forgotten it's Nairaland forum were every one comes to air their views regardless if they are invited to a comment or not. Ciao! grin

E don do

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by haryodeji5(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
sheddo619:
the way this attendant treat people at first sight is sometimes annoying, if I'm not ready to buy your item I won't be at your shop. I didn't actually lyk the smashing of phone part. He might have just given some random guyz that walks into the store as a gift,this will equally pass his message
Don't mind d dude wen he didn't suffer to get d money ... undecided.
He shld come to 9ja and try dat one
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Me insult you? Wetin u do me?

I only asked you a question and rounded my reply with FREE advice.

If you feel insulted, that's not on me.

Anyway, I've made my point. And if anything, I've subtly made you question the view you hold. That's enough for me.

Tomorrow, you wouldn't be so hasty to be a WEALTH POLICE.

Happy Sunday!
man! you are so hysterical! What's with the obnoxious Wealth police remarks? And you didn't have to write it capital letters, you have second guessed every comment i ve made on here and interpreted them way out of context.
For some reason you have adopted a convinience position of making personal rude remarks instead of concentrating on the topic.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by lookingfly: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Where is that China guy that bought 8 for his dog........ Come see person wey pass you cheesy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
Good! I would like to remain useless

Good for you.

-Lord
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Good for you.

-Lord
thanks! Now move on! angry
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Good for you.

-Lord
The only thing that is good for you is the sh1t where you crawled out from.

Please rush back into it because you're polluting this space with your vile stench.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some day, i'll do same at slot-ikeja! There's a b*tch whose demeanour/approach to customers is overtly repulsive!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
timoteus:

E don do
any thing else sensible you would like to add? tongue
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by EazyMoh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Never mess with a man's ego, ladies take note.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
thanks! Now move on! angry
Don't expect that idiot who sign his name as 'lord' to understand you. Cos the only thing he understands is foolishness and acute stupidity.

That's the main cause of his ill-breed mal-nourished existence.

Don't be surprised he'll come quoting you again just to prove another foolish nonsensical point.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
baba God o . Emi knor fe wa range o. Omo Thailand o ni ori meji Na beg i dey beg o
Olorun Orun emi knor fe ra i-phones Omo Thailand lo destroy yi Na beg i dey beg o
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Same way am thinking of burning my salaries because Buhari they vex
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by timoteus(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
any thing else sensible you would like to add? tongue

We said it all
Lol
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:

You assume and suggest anything that comes into that thick thing you call a brain without processing it.

What happened to think before you talk? No! But with you, it's talk before you think. This is how you spread your vile foolishness all over cyber space.

You lobotomize fool. Know that this day is the day the Lord has made, for you foolishness will be unveiled like the foolishness of the people of Troy.

Simpleton.
Absolutely! That individual either can not read and understand or can not be bothered to read and understand before commenting on other people's views.

he jumps into conclusions make assumptions and rude and hysterical remarks about other people he never met.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Youngzedd(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
fergieboy:

Gay alert

Sorry Ooooooh.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by cyber5(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
wolexy2020:

Sorry , practically impossible. If you can speak Chinese , maybe you'd have a chance undecided

I'd better learning chinese with immediate effect. cheesy
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
man! you are so hysterical! What's with the obnoxious Wealth police remarks? And you didn't have to write it capital letters, you have second guessed every comment i ve made on here and interpreted them way out of context.
For some reason you have adopted a convinience position of making personal rude remarks instead of concentrating on the topic.

What's there to second guess in saying someone is "mentally sick" for using his money the ways he deems fit. Which seems understandable considering the provocation he received.

It's either you don't fully understand what it means to suggest someone is "mentally sick," or you are the one who actually has a problem.

Anyway, I'm done with you.

Happy Sunday!

-Lord
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Rockyrascal(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
And some loosed girls can open their legs wide for one of those.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by cyber5(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
iPhone, iPhoto, iPad, IPod, iMac, iStick, iTunes.

Very soon we'll have iCurrent, iCharger, iTransformer, iCar, iGenerator, iGlass etc.

Apple Inc may God iThunder and iLightning you. cheesy cheesy smiley) smiley)
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by yusufkastro(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
chai, I just need all the phone chargers
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! That individual either can not read and understand or can not be bothered to read and understand before commenting on other people's views.

he jumps into conclusions make assumptions and rude and hysterical remarks about other people he never met.
The dude is as baseless as his baseless head.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

What's there to second guess in saying someone is "mentally sick" for using his money the ways he deems fit. Which seems understandable considering the provocation he received.

It's either you don't fully understand what it means to suggest someone is "mentally sick," or you are the one who actually has a problem.

Anyway, I'm done with you.

Happy Sunday!

-Lord
i thought i ve told you to move on! angry.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
tellwisdom:
Person wey dey break phone case undecided
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by LordAdam: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
SalomonKane:

Simpleton.

SalomonKane:
The only thing that is good for you is the sh1t where you crawled out from.

Please rush back into it because you're polluting this space with your vile stench.

Please, someone who has excess brain matter should lend this guy some.

I mean come on.

I don't know what to call this. How is all this sh*t relevant to someone in Thailand (or China) smashing iPhones and paying for it because he was angered by a rude attendant?

I like kids and that's why I'm suggesting that whoever knows this kid here should take him for a comprehensive psychological and psychiatry evaluation. He needs help.

-Lord
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by SalomonKane: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Please, someone who has excess brain matter should lend this guy some.

I mean come on.

I don't know what to call this. How is all this sh*t relevant to someone in Thailand (or China) smashing iPhones and paying for it because he was angered by a rude attendant?

I like kids and that's why I'm suggesting that whoever knows this kid here should take him for a comprehensive psychological and psychiatry evaluation. He needs help.

-Lord
So, the rectum seeking paedophile that is you is out looking for kids to defile.

Idiota. You abhorent gay!. Let satan rape you from now till eternity.

Self seeking ravaging rectum seeking douchebag that you are!.

Be forever the bloody fag_ that you are just know that the gallows awaits you.

You defiled cretin!.
Re: Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) by lilreese: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
One day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) / Glo Friends And Family Activation Code? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.