Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (981796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jaypisces(f): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2017
[qquote author=fasttrack post=57105920]anyone here used qatar airline, abeg how did you do the lay over. where there places you could rest or did the airline provide hotels to lodge.
thier flight na die. see wettin dollar exchange rate cause, before na klm or lufthansa , now you gats dey hustle promo qatar ticket. kai[/quote]

I used Qatar but was lucky I got a flight schedule with about 2hrs layover at Doha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by gidey: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2017
fasttrack:
anyone here used qatar airline, abeg how did you do the lay over. where there places you could rest or did the airline provide hotels to lodge.
thier flight na die. see wettin dollar exchange rate cause, before na klm or lufthansa , now you gats dey hustle promo qatar ticket. kai

With promo ticket, you are not entitled to free hotel Lodge. So you either hang around the airport or pay for a hotel room yourself at least 3 days before your flight.that's the disadvantage of getting promo ticket.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Goldie10: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello Ashynabs and Mamababe I see you're both july/august houston bound mamas - lets connect.

Ashynabs:
Any july/ august houston bound mom? Am flying via atlanta poe is dat kk guys?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jukkybukwes: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2017
heavenangels:

I will suggest you all apply with your husband and your MIL, do not change your sponsor. let your husband still be the sponsor. just make sure you brand your husband better. all the best

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by solfunmi: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2017
This is to say a big thank you to all the contributors on this forum. It has been very enlightening. I have been reading. Anyone using doctoresparati between the months of September -December? Please I will like to ask the house about the us contact information on the visa application from. I plan to apply with my daughter but I want to know if I am to put the doctors information as us contact for both myself and her or do I just use our family friends contact which is what we used the last time we applied. Thank you house.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nene76: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello House!!!
Any Atl bound July/August Bound Emoryyy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
happymumtobe:

Emirate is currently doing promo

E yaff end... Back to regular scheduled programming
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by modath(f): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
sugah:

For 1 person? shocked shocked

Sugah, how is that "promo"? cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by PrinceAdeAde: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
NorthernshoreTS:
I didn't have any "contact" at the immigration office. I just went there and told them my DW and LO would be arriving Nigeria on a certain date. So when they got to MMIA, DW dropped off LO's US passport with the immigration folks. We then processed LO's Nigerian Passport (which took about 2months before it was ready), took it to immigration office at MMIA where it was sighted and the LO's US passport was handed back to us. The tricky part might be getting that letter from the immigration folks which LO needs to be able to board the plane (they claim the letter can only originate from their HQ in Abuja). My advice... March to their office and insist on seeing the airport comptroller or her PA and request assistance in obtaining the letter.
Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback.much appreciated
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by PrinceAdeAde: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
shakidude:

I can be of help. Where do you live? I am in Abuja

Thanks a lot.Am in Lagos. Actually got someone later
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by customised87: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
olu101:
Hello House...

Please is there a section in the DS-160 form that enable one to choose or say that I am applying for Medical visa?

Please house advice.

God Bless

Yes,there is!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cfcchick: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
nene76:
Hello House!!!

Present ma, but might not use Emory
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by shakidude: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
PrinceAdeAde:

Thanks a lot.Am in Lagos. Actually got someone later

Okay. Thank God
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by nene76: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
cfcchick:

Present ma, but might not use Emory
have you bought ticket already?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Kbek: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
nene76:
Hello House!!!

Yes me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by debby516(f): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
How was ur interview? Do you mind sharing with the house?
Kbek:
Please house, I kneel down, take God beg you guys. My interview is tomorrow, pleaseeeeeee what are the documents am suppose to go with. ( going to give birth in the us for the first time)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by demzy88(f): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello house. Please does anybody know of any hospital in New york, brooklyn precisely and probably a contact person for delivery. Accommodation is no problem as i have a family member stays there. Please ooo help a sister/friend. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mulberry: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
fasttrack:
anyone here used qatar airline, abeg how did you do the lay over. where there places you could rest or did the airline provide hotels to lodge.
thier flight na die. see wettin dollar exchange rate cause, before na klm or lufthansa , now you gats dey hustle promo qatar ticket. kai

hi, i just got qatar tickets to florida and i have an overnight layover, the airline is proving accommodation for it, but a colleague of mine travelling tomorrow, only have accommodation for her return. so it depends on the number of hours of the layover. my two cents
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Fiwajoluwa(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thankies! I will get on it right away.

Babatwi:

For Houston,Google aokbend and give them a call. Start from there,they are one of the most used here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Fiwajoluwa(f): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ha! That Emirate promo go get as e be even tho i go miss their inflight entertainment and wifi na the return trip go suffer for this time. Wondering how returning with a baby and all that them layover and hotel accomodation stress go be on me. I have gone that route before from US and it was hella stressful. Pls let me know if you know any direct fligh/ tricks o or at least wey the layover no pass few hours.
Thank you

happymumtobe:

Emirate is currently doing promo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Fiwajoluwa(f): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Babe i would advice you repackage this your application but you know there is nothing God cannot do if you dont mind to put it on trial and error and make sure that your faith is not shaken too o because those yeye people get switch for brain o. Wishing you all the best if you decide to go through withyour MIL. If she was a citizen sef it would have made a lil bit of sense sponsoring her son and wife for childbirth in US. Let me go on searching answers to my own issues..

jukkybukwes:

My husband was denied Visa few months ago. Our passports are both virgin. My MIL is widely travelled so I was thinking using her as a sponsor would boost our chances.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone. Pls does anyone have information on hospitals in Providence, Rhode Island for childirth? I've check all 5 parts but only "punch" seems to but she didn't provide any details on hospitals just her POE experience at Boston. Thanks people. Much appreciated.

Hi Justwise, the hca healthcare site doesn't seem to be functioning anymore. I also noticed it wasn't at the opening of this part 5. Any ideas on how to go about looking? Thanks sir.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ashedzi: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
demzy88:
Hello house. Please does anybody know of any hospital in New york, brooklyn precisely and probably a contact person for delivery. Accommodation is no problem as i have a family member stays there. Please ooo help a sister/friend. Thanks

PM me so I can give u what I have
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutieb(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks to everyone here...I am live in New York..came in with Qatar #360k with 2hrs layover...will share my POE experience soon...need to catch some rest.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jukkybukwes: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fiwajoluwa:
Babe i would advice you repackage this your application but you know there is nothing God cannot do if you dont mind to put it on trial and error and make sure that your faith is not shaken too o because those yeye people get switch for brain o. Wishing you all the best if you decide to go through withyour MIL. If she was a citizen sef it would have made a lil bit of sense sponsoring her son and wife for childbirth in US. Let me go on searching answers to my own issues..

Thanks for your kind thoughts. Will do as you guys have advised.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by gidey: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
mulberry:

hi, i just got qatar tickets to florida and i have an overnight layover, the airline is proving accommodation for it, but a colleague of mine travelling tomorrow, only have accommodation for her return. so it depends on the number of hours of the layover. my two cents

Depends on the number of hours of layover(greater than 8 he's for economy) and the class of your ticket. Before one buys ticket you can find out of it comes with accommodation or check their website for more details.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olu101: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
customised87:

Yes,there is!

Thank you so much.

Please, can you advice me please. Myself and my wife will be applying at different date. She is going before me (childbirth) and I will be going later after a month cos am in Benin for business.
After she create her own account and apply, can I register my own details and apply through her own portal or I need to create my own account separately?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olu101: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone, please advice me. Myself and my wife will be applying at different date. She is going before me (childbirth) and I will be going later after a month cos am in Benin for business.
After she create her own account and apllied, can I register my own details and apply through her own portal or I need to create my own account separately?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Joyeka: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
[please i am interested too though no accomodation...

quote author=ashedzi post=57134009]

PM me so I can give u what I have[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Gloriagee(f): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good evening good people,

Please for a notarized letter of consent, does Houston accept notaries outside the US embassy or must it be done at the US Embassy?

Kindly respond as time is of the utmost importance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kayvine4u: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yes, where it says "what type of visa are you applying for?", choose B, then it shows you further option of B1 or B2, medical is B2. Then of course, for contact in the US, put in the hospital address.
olu101:
Hello House...

Please is there a section in the DS-160 form that enable one to choose or say that I am applying for Medical visa?

Please house advice.

God Bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.