Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978424 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Laboogie: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello All,

For those that had their baby in El Paso TX, Please is there anyone that used a cargo service to air freight things back to Nigeria.

I urgently need a contact please.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by inizo: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=BOmum post=58899557]
I didnt get your pm. Maybe drop your email and i will send to you
[/quote
nikkysyl@hotmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by francmoda: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Laboogie:
Hello All,

For those that had their baby in El Paso TX, Please is there anyone that used a cargo service to air freight things back to Nigeria.

I urgently need a contact please.

Check out SGK Global....they are in Houston...fast and efficient

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ashedzi: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2017
customised87:
Hello all! The next available date to notorise consent form at the embassy is Aug 22 and I am supposed to travel back to Nig on Aug 28. What do I do pls cause I was just told that Dallas passport agency won't accept one notorised outside the embassy.
Kindly advise me pls!

Most of the dates in August are available, maybe you should check again. After reading ur post, I had to check as well considering my time but I saw a lot of available dates. All the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
ashedzi:

Most of the dates in August are available, maybe you should check again. After reading ur post, I had to check as well considering my time but I saw a lot of available dates. All the best.

hey mama, how are you smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by urblackpearl: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
michnib:
I got it at 1.2m (wife and carry on lap baby), I walked in to the airport to buy the ticket. Though the lady said that on return my daughter will have a seat instead of being on lap.

Prices i got were very high so I decided to go to the airport. Those airport boys around will try confuse you that BA office is closed and that you will not be allowed in, just ignore them and go to the Departure.

You can try check for multi city if you have UK visa the difference is less 100k. Just to reduce the travel stress.

I hope this help. Cheers.

Hello, please do I need UK transit visa to fly BA
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Moqq: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
biolarh:
just want to say a very big thank u to every one that contributed in one way or the other

my interview was approved today at Lagos embassy today:
me:good morning ma'am(with a smile)
vo:good mawn(passport pls)
vo:why r u going to d us
me:to have my baby cos am pregnant and my hubby is the one sporting my trip
vo:so u Wanna have ur baby in the us
me:yes ma'am
vo:why us
me:to have access to good health care service (me I xplained some personal issue to her)
vo:were dos ur husband work
me:bleep(i gave full details of his work)
vo:have u contacted any doc
me:yez,doc Nicolas xydas and d name of the hospital is Houston north west medical center
vo:aw do u come about the hospital
me:did extensive research on the internet and I learn a lot(nairaland forum u know)
vo:aw long av u been working
me:6yrs

pick up ur Visa in 3days time, congratulations
seriously I just started smiling me saying tnk u Jesus. the interview was very lively seriously and I learn a lot from dis forum dat we should give details of our ans
thanks naira landers and I bless God my creator.

my question now is
1)will be going next week and I will be 35weeks By dat time(pls I know is late don't abuse me please) the medical someone said she did at the airport ,is it for scan or wot and pls house enlighten me on how to go abt it
2) in the form I fill on my ds form my intended date of arrival is next week Wednesday but want to extend it to Friday, will dat bring alert at the poe or any were
3) house u can play suggest which flight to bud dat won't raise any alert of my weeks
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am so grateful for ur contribution

Please can you send me Dr Xydas contact details and break down of your bills on d.morolake@gmail.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Otokini01: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello all,
I am new here please i need some information regarding visa application as i want to go have my baby in texas. I have already started filling the form but i stopped to get adequate info before i continue, i am presently not working i resigned last year but i just recently started making ready to wear clothes for people and my hubby is the one sponsporing the trip. My sis in law who lives there asked me to still say i am working but i dont want that to work against me cos i read somewhere where a lady said her husband was sponsporing but they still asked if she waa working and asked for bank statement details. Please i need all the advice i can get will be appreciated thanks. Will be hoping to hear from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
urblackpearl:

No you Don't need a UK transit visa to transit or Fly with BA so far u have a US Visa.Unless u want to enter inside UK,then u need a UK Visa.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by acadollar(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dhollargurl:
Hello everyone, so I gave birth to my cute little princess upper Wednesday (July 5) , thanks to people that have been sending their wishes. And I'm so sorry that I've not been replying mails, esp naija greatest and naija summary. Will reply asap. So far, B.C and SSN have been gotten, waiting for the notarized form from Naija to apply for her U.S passport. However, naija consulate in Atlanta seems to be having some kinda issue at the moment , which is making application for her naija passport impossible for now, I'm still waiting for them tho but if by first week in August it's d same, will have to do visa-on-arrival. Although, I don't know how that works or how long it takes, hoping someone will enlighten me. Thank you all and by the way, I used Piedmont Atlanta, awesome hospital.
Hello, what is the total cost?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dora2007: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
I think you should let it go for now. An average of 10years which is usually the ban span could make the case void.
Then you can try reapplying.

quote author=ladymandyo post=58968181]When my visa was approved, I was on family planning and my baby was still exclusively breastfeeding. Didn't know at the time. It was in my first interview I didn't mention the pregnancy though I knew as I wasn't properly informed (told to mention only if asked specifically).

Yes I made a mistake because I was misinformed, was honest in my explanation to the VO. Last two denials were over a year apart.

Wats the way forward?

Don't intend to try Canada as I heard u have to hide your pregnancy status and that's not an option to consider.

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by michnib: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
NO you don't need a transit visa to fly BA. Its just a stop over.

urblackpearl:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kristinbaby: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello house, please is there anyone that have use St. Joseph Medical Centre in Houston? If you have any info on the hospital, please kindly share. Thanks in a million. God bless you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ashedzi: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2017
feddy27:

hey mama, how are you smiley

Hi Hi, waving from Chitown. Howaya? Miss u

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Laboogie: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=francmoda post=59028142]

Check out SGK Global....they are in Houston...fast and efficient [/quote

Thank you...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
ashedzi:

Fantastic...I'm good..we are waiting to hear the good news! Take care of u kiss kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Say it as it is within you.
Go with your husbands bank statements for proof of fond since he is your sponsor.

Otokini01:
Hello all,
I am new here please i need some information regarding visa application as i want to go have my baby in texas. I have already started filling the form but i stopped to get adequate info before i continue, i am presently not working i resigned last year but i just recently started making ready to wear clothes for people and my hubby is the one sponsporing the trip. My sis in law who lives there asked me to still say i am working but i dont want that to work against me cos i read somewhere where a lady said her husband was sponsporing but they still asked if she waa working and asked for bank statement details. Please i need all the advice i can get will be appreciated thanks. Will be hoping to hear from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Otokini01: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=chibertha post=59068440]Say it as it is within you.
Go with your husbands bank statements for proof of fond since he is your sponsor.

[/qquote]
Ok thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jay247: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg, which Ped. did you use?

[quote author=ANIT1 post=56390302][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Babatwi: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Otokini01:
Hello all,

Tell them exactly as it is with you,don't allow anyone to push you into telling a lie,cause these lies have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass later on
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Are you sure you booked the right appointment? I made same mistake booking a notarised appointment under another category..my hubby went there and he couldn't get it done cos he was told the appointment was booked on a wrong category. I eventually googled and the link took me straight to the notarised appointment page of which I saw a closer date which was 2 days after the supposed scheduled interview .so ensure it's the right category.

customised87:
Hello all! The next available date to notorise consent form at the embassy is Aug 22 and I am supposed to travel back to Nig on Aug 28. What do I do pls cause I was just told that Dallas passport agency won't accept one notorised outside the embassy.
Kindly advise me pls!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Sheyi48: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dhollargurl,

Please can you drop the contact number or the name of the doctor you used at piedmont and the total cost of your bill. I am in Atl at the moment
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by BISCOLEE: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Madam, please expecting your response on the hospital you are using in Chicago and the cost. I will appreciate a response. Thank you.
ashedzi:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Otokini01: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Babatwi:

Tell them exactly as it is with you,don't allow anyone to push you into telling a lie,cause these lies have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass later on

Ok thanks. But what documents are required to take to the interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Sundayschooltea: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello family. Can I get quotation for hnwmc, and Dr Xydas. Or better still his email address? Please save a worried soul. Please i am yet to get any response, kindly send me any useful information to temi4see@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.