Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (977790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by LASYEM(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello ma, got a sister that will be due feb/March for Chicago . can u share space, and info..it her first in the USA. PM pls
Mamatukwas:

Ok.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
elohim24:
good morning all, I went for the interview in abj with DW and were denied.

transcript
VO: Good morning husband and wife
both of us: good morning
VO: when did you get married
both: last year Dec
VO: are you currently pregnant
DW: yes
VO: do you plan to have your baby in US
DW: Yes
VO: have you traveled outside Nigeria b4
DW: NO
ME: Yes
VO: where have you been to ?
ME: Cameroon and Chad
VO: to do what?
Me: military operations
VO: where do you work
me : Nigeria Immigration service
VO: how much do you earn
me: blah
VO: is that your major source of income
Me: yeah
DW: I'm a blah blah
VO: how much do your earn
DW: blah blah
VO: sorry, you're not qualified at this time, this booklet will explain more... thank you
both: thank you..

to be candid, rejection rate was so high... people's documents were not even assessed... I can't pinpoint what went wrong apart from maybe my basic pay was kinda low but I have other source of income which I was not even asked about... DW is due by March ending, should we reapply, or she reapply alone.? veterans, come in and advise oooo

@elohim24 I remember the first time you came in here, i hope you did as advised.

The issue is almost obviously about your income, the question about the monthly income actually covers all sources of income.
If you want to re-apply add it all up together and be sure to carry proof of these other sources of income. because if i am a VO seeing a mere increase in monthly earning within a few days without concrete proof is a no no.

So be confident and let the VO know u didnt include all your income sources and you have bank statements etc to back your claims

Success at your next try

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
thank you
Unfelt:
go to www.immigration.gov.ng click on "services" u will see "visa on arrival" click on that and it will give u all the information you need. its straight forward.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
thank you
freshdad:
you can do what @unfelt said or send a mail to oa@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng.

you can also check my previous posts in this part for an option of a format of the application. all the best
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2017
elohim24:
good morning all, I went for the interview in abj with DW and were denied.

transcript
VO: Good morning husband and wife
both of us: good morning
VO: when did you get married
both: last year Dec
VO: are you currently pregnant
DW: yes
VO: do you plan to have your baby in US
DW: Yes
VO: have you traveled outside Nigeria b4
DW: NO
ME: Yes
VO: where have you been to ?
ME: Cameroon and Chad
VO: to do what?
Me: military operations
VO: where do you work
me : Nigeria Immigration service
me: blah
VO: is that your major source of income
Me: yeah
DW: I'm a blah blah
VO: how much do your earn
DW: blah blah

VO: sorry, you're not qualified at this time, this booklet will explain more... thank you
both: thank you..

to be candid, rejection rate was so high... people's documents were not even assessed... I can't pinpoint what went wrong apart from maybe my basic pay was kinda low but I have other source of income which I was not even asked about... DW is due by March ending, should we reapply, or she reapply alone.? veterans, come in and advise oooo

The VO probably had no confidence that you could comfortably afford childbirth without resorting to public funds. Also both of you are going at the same time, what's the incentive (with the low pay) that you will come back after childbirth?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm...I kinda knew that once so many people start jumping on this bandwagon of giving birth in the US due to spreading the news about it around and how easy the medical US visa was easy to get it was bound to be abused.

You'll be surprised of how some women have abused the visa that after giving birth in the US runaway from paying the bills with having the intentions of not needing to return back to the US but at least they have gotten what they wanted and that is just to have at least one of their kids a US citizen. Some even result into just staying permanently in the US with no need to return back to Nigeria.

While it is not against the law to have a child in the US, i doubt it was the intent of congress to end up in a position where thousands of pregnant women are flying into the United States to have babies then disappear until the child is 18... contributing zero taxes to the nation they expect to be there for them when the time comes.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TWoods(m): 1:51am On Nov 16, 2017
GraceThomas4487:
Good morning my fellow naija Family.....

Nairaland was a great tool for my VISA interview that took place yesterday morning. As i was able to get the VISA for me and my Husband with no issues. My advise to all expectants is that you should prepare. you need your Husband to work closely with, listen to ur interview rresponses prior to the interview so u dnt shoot urself in the leg. As for the husbands, please avoid TIE. DO NOT OVER DRESS as those guys are smarter than you think. IF YOU LIKE WEAR UNIFORM,WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR SHARPNESS AND CONFIDENT..... See my trascrip below;

VO: Good morning
Us: Good morning ma
VO: Why are you going to the US
DW: To have our baby
VO: Why US?
Us: Due to its top notch medical infrastructure
VO: Where do you work?
DW: I work for blah blah blah, d direct sub to xxxxxxxxxxx
DH: I work for blah blah blah
VO: How long?
DH: 5 year
VO: Why do you choose to apply here instead of from xxxxx
DH: we need to present my DW at her office in xxxxx in order to get her letter of intro
VO: Do you have anyone in US
DH: Yes, Mr xxxxxxx
VO: How long do you both intend to stay
DW: 3 months
DH: 3 weeks - (This is to enable them believe that you have ties to ur job in Nigeria)
VO: Do you intend staying with him
DH: Not at all, but he promised to visit us at our lodge --- This is a psych question to test if you will be a dependent to anyone
DW: Above 300k
DH: Above 700k - He has to call his next year salary by FAITH grin
VO: What is your budget
DH: estimate of 12k dollars
VO: I will issue you ur VISA today but please ensure you keep your expense receipts of payment for future applications as i have noted in your profile that it will be requested for on your next application. If you dnt incure expense of over 10,000 USD u will be denied in your future application. Do not accept discounts or medicaid. Ensure you verify all discounts given to you by ur hospitals.
DH/DW: Thank you.
VO: Here is your whitepaper on how to collect your visa

Sigh. No that isn't calling your next year's salary by faith... that is lying and if the VO had elected to see backup for this claim, you would have likely damaged your reputation for good. It is still unclear to me why we prefer to lie in the simplest of situations that truly do not call for it.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Terese69: 4:51am On Nov 16, 2017
So in the spirit of giving back grin... Gosh I can't stand that line cheesy

Oh well, second missionary journey completed to the glory of God!

I used the same hospital and doctor as my first time.

Location- Dallas, Texas
Airline- Qatar. Ticket cost N418k (I will never fly them ever again. My experience with them was an absolute nightmare)

Medical expenses
Hospital fee - $3,000 (Vaginal delivery, 2 days hospital stay)
Doctor's fee - $2,400 (should have been $2,800 but I was allowed to pay my former fee as a return patient after much haggling.This fee is inclusive of all lab tests done at the doctor's clinic, sonogram and prenatal vitamins)
Epidural - $1,000 (Dem nor gree gimme discount cry. Apparently, this is already the discounted fee for self pay patients)
Hospital Paediatrician - $478 after discount (Original bill was $673)
Paediatrician after discharge - $215 (First visit $75 + second visit @2weeks $65 + $75 for new born screening done during the second visit)
Labs - $82 ($35 for me {original bill was $114} + $47 for baby {original bill was $109})

Total medical bill = $7,175

Declined hearing test and circumcision (they would have cost $330 and $710 respectively).

Documentation
Picked up baby's BC 4 days after birth. Had the passport appointment 7 days after birth, picked up the passport same day. Received baby's SSN 2 weeks after birth. Applied for VOA myself via email, got the approval within 48hours. Paid for it upon arrival. The process was pretty easy and straightforward. Got all my zero balance receipts before departure.

BC - $23 per copy + optional $2 for plastic envelop for safekeeping
Passport - $165 (expedited)
VOA - $190

Accommodation - After my horrible experience living with a family friend during my last missionary journey, I decided to rent a one bedroom apartment via Airbnb. Paid $3,400 for 11 weeks. God blessed me with the most fantastic airbnb host ever. I can't sing her praises enough. She made sure I had everything I needed in the apartment to make me comfortable. She bought a dry mill blender so I could blend my banga and pepper soup spices, bought a bassinet for my baby, books and toys for my toddler daughter and a sweater for my mum when it got cold. She took me to my doctor appointments, to the hospital, passport appointment, shopping, sightseeing and then returned to pick me up afterwards when she could. She took me to pick my husband up from the airport when he arrived and even went to drop him when he was returning. Upon my departure, her car was too small to fit me and my countless bags so she rented a truck just so she could drop us off at the airport. At the airport, she helped with my bags and paid a trolley guy to move my bags to the check in area before leaving. All this she did at no extra cost to me. Even when I offered to buy her fuel for her car, she'd vehemently refuse and tell me I am spending enough already as it is. This is a total stranger o, oyibo woman at that. Someone I didn't know from Adam and had never met before. I was beyond amazed at her hospitality and generosity. She saved me a lot on transportation and made my trip a lot easier. She was simply amazing to my family and I. God bless her immensely!

Mode of transportation - Uber and Lyft. I'd do a price check on both apps and request the cheaper option.

That's all folks. That's as far as my trip went.

Goodluck to everyone still on the journey and congratulations in advance. May it end in praise for everyone of you.

Officially hanging up my child bearing boots! Thank God for everything!!

45 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by blueblood1(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys,

Please a quick one. Would airlines allow a Peggy to fly at 35weeks?

Also, if a hospital offers a discount, because u are opting for self pay, and not insurance, should you take it. (The bill was computed with a discount for self pay patients) hope this is not medic aid ooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by elohim24: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2017
Ramj:

@elohim24 I remember the first time you came in here, i hope you did as advised.

The issue is almost obviously about your income, the question about the monthly income actually covers all sources of income.
If you want to re-apply add it all up together and be sure to carry proof of these other sources of income. because if i am a VO seeing a mere increase in monthly earning within a few days without concrete proof is a no no.

So be confident and let the VO know u didnt include all your income sources and you have bank statements etc to back your claims

Success at your next try
thanks... I'm still weighing my options, DW was so down yesterday cuz she had to fly in from Lagos for the interview, please do you advise we reapply together or she reapply alone..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mamatukwas: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2017
LASYEM:
Hello ma, got a sister that will be due feb/March for Chicago . can u share space, and info..it her first in the USA. PM pls

Hi. Follow me and send a Pm so il be able to respond. Cheers.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ramj: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2017
elohim24:

thanks... I'm still weighing my options, DW was so down yesterday cuz she had to fly in from Lagos for the interview, please do you advise we reapply together or she reapply alone..

I can imagine.
I feel either way alone or together the main thing is proving to the VO that you can really afford this. The VO red-flagged your income as not been enough. If you are the one sponsoring the trip then i advise you add up all your income including those from your other streams of income. And make sure you carry evidence to back it up or let your wife have them and can explain i asked further that's if she is applying alone. Because the VO would notice the increase in what you declared in the first application and this.

Another thing is, if your wife earns more per month let her be the sponsor as it were and you both pull resources together, and above all pray for a VO that would listen.

It would also do well to have have a clear budget sheet and if you have the funds for the trip already in your account or t-bills or an investment, take the certificate take it along, so if they call for it you can show them you have enough for this trip already so your salary is not even threatened.

When should you re-apply i leave that to your discretion and particularly your wife; ensure she is over the disappointment of the initial denail and ready to go in again bold and confident to get the visa. Remember they really want to know if you can afford this without resorting to public funds as @Twoods said and also without emptying all you have as it were.

Cheers bro and do encourage your wife.

Bon Chance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mamatukwas: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Ramj post=62423420]

Ramj my Kind Hearted Bro! How you dey? Long time. Go still dey go that side?? smiley

Take care bro and my regards to Madam.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by violetann(f): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Hello.
Pls I need contact of an affordable hospital in Newark NY. Urgent Pls. Thanks . Pls can someone answer me.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by feddy27: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Terese69:

Congrats dearie!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by SuperDad: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi @violetann
I'm pretty sure no one would respond to your request...not because they don't want to help...but because this is a DIY thread!
So type in "hospital newark" in the search space below, chose "travel" to streamline results, and note the findings (repeat same on Google too and note the findings)...then load an IDD package on your phone to make international calls cheaper and call the numbers respectively to confirm details yourself and begin a correspondence.
All the very best!

violetann:
Hello.
Pls I need contact of an affordable hospital in Newark NY. Urgent Pls. Thanks . Pls can someone answer me.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dere5: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
blueblood1:
Hi guys,

Also, if a hospital offers a discount, because u are opting for self pay, and not insurance, should you take it. (The bill was computed with a discount for self pay patients) hope this is not medic aid ooo

Pls check your particular airline for their policy,each have a different policy for flying pregnant women.
Most hospitals in the Us offer this self pay discount and it's totally different from Medicaid.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dere5: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Terese69:

Accommodation - After my horrible experience living with a family friend during my last missionary journey, I decided to rent a one bedroom apartment via Airbnb. Paid $3,400 for 11 weeks. God blessed me with the most fantastic airbnb host ever. I can't sing her praises enough. She made sure I had everything I needed in the apartment to make me comfortable. She bought a dry mill blender so I could blend my banga and pepper soup spices, bought a bassinet for my baby, books and toys for my toddler daughter and a sweater for my mum when it got cold. She took me to my doctor appointments, to the hospital, passport appointment, shopping, sightseeing and then returned to pick me up afterwards when she could. She took me to pick my husband up from the airport when he arrived and even went to drop him when he was returning. Upon my departure, her car was too small to fit me and my countless bags so she rented a truck just so she could drop us off at the airport. At the airport, she helped with my bags and paid a trolley guy to move my bags to the check in area before leaving. All this she did at no extra cost to me. Even when I offered to buy her fuel for her car, she'd vehemently refuse and tell me I am spending enough already as it is. This is a total stranger o, oyibo woman at that. Someone I didn't know from Adam and had never met before. I was beyond amazed at her hospitality and generosity. She saved me a lot on transportation and made my trip a lot easier. She was simply amazing to my family and I. God bless her immensely!b]

This your Airbnb host has passed host and turned friend and family for life o. To have shown you this much kindness,God bless her. In life we find kindness and help at times from people we least expect.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mamatukwas: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Terese69:

Congrats Dear smiley smiley You got great rates on the accommodation oh! I don't even know how you guys do it.... on this same Air bnb the rates iv seen for central Chicago is crazy! Still on it though... Thank God for a successful trip, your host deserves an award �
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by kaakaa(f): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2017
elohim24:

If this is your first child, i would say let her reapply alone.... so that she will have ties back home which is you.
As for the low income stuff, do your computing like Ramj said and still hand over to her to go alone.... you can reapply later after she gets hers with the intent of going to get them back.....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cucudie: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi freshdad,

I will like to confirm if this letter has to be addressed to Abuja even if one is coming in through Lagos.

Thank you for your assistance to the forum.

freshdad:
depending on who is getting the approval for you, you have to write a formal letter in this format

The Comptroller General,
Nigeria Immigration Service,
Airport Road, Abuja.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL

I, ........, a Nigerian citizen, would like to apply for a visa on arrival for my daughter; .........- a national of the United States of America with passport number ...... scheduled to arrive the country from the .... 2017 accompanied by my wife ........ with passport number A..... aboard a concerned airline.

Attached to this letter are the following;
1. The data page of my passport
2. The data page of my wife’s passport
3. The data page of my daughters’ passport and,
4. My daughters’ birth certificate.

I look forward to your usual cooperative and swift response.

Yours faithfully,

There is a token to be paid for this approval unfortunately as the cost varies from who's sorting it out for one. The part I wrote from- I was told one has to put 2-3 days to the date you are supposed to arrived at your destination and do not use a precise airline as they may make an issue if you dint arrive on that flight.

That's the best I know.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladeonas: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
fola62:
Dear house,

Is it possible to have a baby in a state, get babys birth certificate and SS in the birth state, then travel to another state to process the American passport.

yes very possible
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by blueblood1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
dere5:

Pls check your particular airline for their policy,each have a different policy for flying pregnant women.
Most hospitals in the Us offer this self pay discount and it's totally different from Medicaid.

Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Terese69: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
feddy27:

Congrats dearie!!!!

Thank you smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladeonas: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
blueblood1:
Hi guys,

try Delta Airlines, they dont ask with doctor report.

self-pay usually get a discount if you ask
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Terese69: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mamatukwas:

Congrats Dear smiley smiley You got great rates on the accommodation oh! I don't even know how you guys do it.... on this same Air bnb the rates iv seen for central Chicago is crazy! Still on it though... Thank God for a successful trip, your host deserves an award �

Thank you Mamatukwas.

You can negotiate on Airbnb. You don’t have to pay whatever is quoted on the listing. So when you find an apartment you like, contact the host, introduce yourself and nicely state the price you are willing to pay for the duration of your stay. Some people may shut you down instantly but I found that most people are willing to negotiate with you. My host gave me a substantial discount otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to afford the place as it was in a highbrow neighbourhood a short walk to the hospital. No harm in trying, worst case is they will say no and then you move on to the next listing. No shame in the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by podada(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello NLers,
pls anyone with info on cheap affordable tickets around this December period?
I'm just seeing 450k+....
pls help a brother.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ogemele(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Congrats and Tnk God on safe arrival. Pls what did qatar airways do to u cos am abt booking them.

Terese69:

Location- Dallas, Texas
Airline- Qatar. Ticket cost N418k (I will never fly them ever again. My experience with them was an absolute nightmare)

Medical expenses
Hospital fee - $3,000 (Vaginal delivery, 2 days hospital stay)
Doctor's fee - $2,400 (should have been $2,800 but I was allowed to pay my former fee as a return patient after much haggling.This fee is inclusive of all lab tests done at the doctor's clinic, sonogram and prenatal vitamins)
Epidural - $1,000 (Dem nor gree gimme discount cry. Apparently, this is already the discounted fee for self pay patients)
Hospital Paediatrician - $478 after discount (Original bill was $673)
Paediatrician after discharge - $215 (First visit $75 + second visit @2weeks $65 + $75 for new born screening done during the second visit)
Labs - $82 ($35 for me {original bill was $114} + $47 for baby {original bill was $109})

Total medical bill = $7,175

Declined hearing test and circumcision (they would have cost $330 and $710 respectively).

Documentation
Picked up baby's BC 4 days after birth. Had the passport appointment 7 days after birth, picked up the passport same day. Received baby's SSN 2 weeks after birth. Applied for VOA myself via email, got the approval within 48hours. Paid for it upon arrival. The process was pretty easy and straightforward. Got all my zero balance receipts before departure.

BC - $23 per copy + optional $2 for plastic envelop for safekeeping
Passport - $165 (expedited)
VOA - $190

Accommodation - After my horrible experience living with a family friend during my last missionary journey, I decided to rent a one bedroom apartment via Airbnb. Paid $3,400 for 11 weeks. God blessed me with the most fantastic airbnb host ever. I can't sing her praises enough. She made sure I had everything I needed in the apartment to make me comfortable. She bought a dry mill blender so I could blend my banga and pepper soup spices, bought a bassinet for my baby, books and toys for my toddler daughter and a sweater for my mum when it got cold. She took me to my doctor appointments, to the hospital, passport appointment, shopping, sightseeing and then returned to pick me up afterwards when she could. She took me to pick my husband up from the airport when he arrived and even went to drop him when he was returning. Upon my departure, her car was too small to fit me and my countless bags so she rented a truck just so she could drop us off at the airport. At the airport, she helped with my bags and paid a trolley guy to move my bags to the check in area before leaving. All this she did at no extra cost to me. Even when I offered to buy her fuel for her car, she'd vehemently refuse and tell me I am spending enough already as it is. This is a total stranger o, oyibo woman at that. Someone I didn't know from Adam and had never met before. I was beyond amazed at her hospitality and generosity. She saved me a lot on transportation and made my trip a lot easier. She was simply amazing to my family and I. God bless her immensely!

Mode of transportation - Uber and Lyft. I'd do a price check on both apps and request the cheaper option.

That's all folks. That's as far as my trip went.

Goodluck to everyone still on the journey and congratulations in advance. May it end in praise for everyone of you.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshdad: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yes because Abuja is where HQ is. I also reside in lagos and sent to abj
cucudie:
Hi freshdad,

I will like to confirm if this letter has to be addressed to Abuja even if one is coming in through Lagos.

Thank you for your assistance to the forum.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Mamatukwas: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Terese69 post=62431802]

Thanks a lot dear. There's no shame oh! Il do as you suggest and see what happens. Coz at this rate I feel I know almost all the houses in Chicago undecided Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by julzz(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys please within Turkish airline and virgin Atlantic which is preferable also I'm traveling with my toddler, please those who have flown these airline I need review to make a decision,thank you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.