Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (24620 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Akinz0126(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Just live your life like U are aspiring to make heaven and even if @ d end of the World Heaven has and is still a fallacy you'll have nothing to lose!(Moralist)
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by desmond2pk: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
But human beings like satan
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
felaismyhero:
well,it might just be a script in which,surprisingly,d producer is in it and even acts as if he is 'surprised' by d actions of d other actors which he knows already.thats what christianity says!

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by mrvitalis(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?
But God knows the out come of the test so why test man..

He created man knowing he casted the devil down here on earth.. Why didn't he just chose another planet and yet he still blames us for our sins
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Christianity,,, well formed and organized religion for mumu followers.......

Jesus was born in Jerusalem then Abi he should come now and see the real world wey dem dey yansh pastor wife for the other room .

Abi dat oyakhilome dat cannot keep his marraige but can preach it to mumu followers......

simple questions from OP ,They can't answer,just say that you don't know anything apart from what they brainwashed Una with d bible
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by EbolaParasite: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Josephjnr:
Yes, men punish their own but we are talking about God that loves us more than all things. His love for us is so strong that he let his only begotten son to die for our sins. Devil has being outsmarting God since the beginning. He created Eden for men to live forever but Devil sent us here(Earth),he sent his son to save us still many will go to Hell. Sometimes I wonder who is stronger. God or Devil? Because for now,Devil is smarter.

Correct me but wasn't it Adam that sinned. We are paying for a sin we didn't commit? Right?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by deborsky(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders
Let us consider an illustration. Imagine that a
teacher is telling his students how to solve a
difficult problem. A clever but rebellious student
claims that the teacher’s way of solving the
problem is wrong. Implying that the teacher is
not capable, this rebel insists that he knows a
much better way to solve the problem. Some
students think that he is right, and they also
become rebellious. What should the teacher do?
If he throws the rebels out of the class, what
will be the effect on the other students? Will they
not believe that their fellow student and those
who joined him are right? All the other students
in the class might lose respect for the teacher,
thinking that he is afraid of being proved wrong.
But suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to
show the class how he would solve the problem. Jehovah has done something similar to what
the teacher does. Remember that the rebels in
Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of
angels were watching. ( Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10 )
How Jehovah handled the rebellion would greatly
affect all those angels and eventually all
intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done?
He has allowed Satan to show how he would rule
mankind. God has also allowed humans to
govern themselves under Satan’s guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Iyascobobby: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?

So God created mankind as an adventure for himself.....
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Lennycool1: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

Religion is flawed and the deeper you question the more it shows.
Just look at the rubbish
muyoge is typing.
SMH
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by ettybaba(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Our reasoning capability cannot comprehend the ways of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fabrepass:

oh pathetic ignoramus. He knows from beginning to end but regretted creating humans in genesis chapter 6. He regretted making Saul king. He had to test Abraham in order to know how strong Abrahamic faith is. He later sent his son to come and correct some of his mistakes and you still open your mouth wide to tell me this fake ass god knows it all?
oh!,mr,dont be an idiot,i dont know God and obviously u dont too,all im saying is if he is as powerful as they claim he is,then he can chose to do watever he wants,its just like buhari visiting a madman for no obvious reason,its unpresidential,but if he does,who can question him?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by deborsky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
deborsky:

Let us consider an illustration. Imagine that a
teacher is telling his students how to solve a
difficult problem. A clever but rebellious student
claims that the teacher’s way of solving the
problem is wrong. Implying that the teacher is
not capable, this rebel insists that he knows a
much better way to solve the problem. Some
students think that he is right, and they also
become rebellious. What should the teacher do?
If he throws the rebels out of the class, what
will be the effect on the other students? Will they
not believe that their fellow student and those
who joined him are right? All the other students
in the class might lose respect for the teacher,
thinking that he is afraid of being proved wrong.
But suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to
show the class how he would solve the problem. Jehovah has done something similar to what
the teacher does. Remember that the rebels in
Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of
angels were watching. ( Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10 )
How Jehovah handled the rebellion would greatly
affect all those angels and eventually all
intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done?
He has allowed Satan to show how he would rule
mankind. God has also allowed humans to
govern themselves under Satan’s guidance.
The teacher in this illustration knows that the
rebel and the students on his side are wrong.
But he also knows that allowing them the
opportunity to try to prove their point will benefit
the whole class. When the rebels fail, all honest
students will see that the teacher is the only one
qualified to lead the class. They will understand
why the teacher thereafter removes any rebels
from the class. Similarly, Jehovah knows that all
honesthearted humans and angels will benefit
from seeing that Satan and his fellow rebels
have failed and that humans cannot govern
themselves. Like Jeremiah of old, they will learn
this vital truth: “I well know, O Jehovah, that
man’s way does not belong to him. It does not
belong to man who is walking even to direct his
step.”— Jeremiah 10:23 .
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Mujtahida: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
LolliCane:

So how many jews were killed?
Do your research and make your own findings. I can't give you fish. It's better you fish by yourself. But I can tell you it would be an intellectually stimulating exercise for you to delve into the question of the truth of the holocaust. Google Robert Faurisson, David Irving, Ernest Zundel, Germar Rudolf, David Duke. Do you know that denying that the holocaust ever happened is a crime at least in about 17 countries? Every other historical event can be questioned but not the holocaust. Why? Go find out. The Internet is there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fabrepass:

if you are saying that Satan is god's plan to maintain balance, why did he regret creating humans after Satan influenced them to disobey him?

grin funny guy...

Now look your queation well well, u go see say there lies your answer... grin

U seriously think he really regreted that grin

Imagine if there is no satan in d game, everything will all be rosy like the biblical garden of eden... no one will die... everyone continues to live....

There wont be anything like stupid or wise person

There wont be any different between humans and animals.... we will all be dsame.... no brain no nothing like zombie.... grin

That was why satan was introduced grin grin

So that d program wont crash too quick grin
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by StevenJay01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

And he decided to create man in the territory already in care of Satan. Y not choose Mars or pluto. Stop speaking for God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fash20: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
muyoge:
The Bible says God has made all things for Himself even the wicked for the day of evil.(Prov 16:4

A lot of us would never appreciate God if there were no devil.

If there were no diseases,how would we know God can heal? If there were no death,how would we know God can raise the dead?

The existence of satan makes us appreciate God more because He is ever there to save us from the devil and when we are saved, a stronger love and bond is built between God and us.

Whether the devil exists or not,that doesn't matter anymore since there is that great love and bond between God and us.

Do you agree that Satan make human to do evil ?and being ungrateful is not a good thing so it's evil. For the question above if your answer is Yes, you should agree with me if I say satan is the only being that can make human not to be grateful to God i.e if God didn't create satan human being would do no evil,human being would be grateful to God.

Let me just stop here.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iyascobobby:

OMG!,U dont know that,'all thou has created,all things are for thy pleasure they are and were created',sorry,not sure i quoted dat rite,but its a song and its gotten from somewhere in revelations,dnt mind me,its been long i opened bible
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iyascobobby:

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by kabanayol9(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
I use to think about it too o, why BABA GOD go subject us to such temptation, GOD knows best, dat's y HE is d most high.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iyascobobby:

omg!,are u asking dat,somewhere in revelations,d bible says'all thou hast created,all tins are for dy pleasure,they are nd were created',nt sure i got it rite
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by oniconx: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
oglalasioux:

So what's the essence of hell fire if God knew bad has to exist to balance good?
The essence of the he'll fire is to comprehend the enjoyment of paradise. You can't have paradise without a he'll sir. It is not possible in law of nature. A paradise exist because there's a he'll and vice versa. Remove one and the other cannot stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
HCpaul:

You didn't ask because you don't know and you are not ready to know.
How will knowing help me?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by logicapps: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
There is one of the questions that help a zealous Christian build a stronger faith...
I like the question,

In addition to some answersn response you have already received.

2Timothy 2:15 says- study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth.

As Christians,only Sunday Sunday tonic is not enough, we are to always study our bibles regularly, thou6th you are equally studying anyhow now.

A verse in the book of Deuteronomy says 'The things revealed are for our benefits and those not revealed belongs to God.
,,Man is not God and can't know more than God...So there is aways more to life than we think or understand.

A verse in the book of proverbs says 'it is the glory of God to conceal a thing, and the honour of a king to search out a matter.

We are aware that Satan the devil is subtle, but any Christian that is still afraid of him/at his mercy is yet a baby Christian bcoz d battle is already a won and settled one.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LifestyleTonite: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Masculity:

Oh my.... Hope you are a Director in Hollywood because you can act a very good but meaningless movie.

You are not even ashamed of what you are saying.

As you claimed, if God really create angel they would never go against him.

So far no any American drones that go against them.

Free yourself dude life is good. Enjoy your lifetime.
God didn't create angels to be robots.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by ndPeter(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
No reasonable answer. But everybody wants talk
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by LoveJesus87(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

God is all loving but hell is strictly for the unrepentant. That is d devil and his host of fallen angels, not you and I. God is so much loving and kind that if the devil would repent today and ask for forgiveness I bet you God would forgive him but the devil would never do so. So hence God created created hell for the UNREPENTANT, not u except you are not repentant,but as long you repent from your sins then you have no business with hell again.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by oniconx: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
oniconx:
The essence of the he'll fire is to comprehend the enjoyment of paradise. You can't have paradise without a he'll sir. It is not possible in law of nature. A paradise exist because there's a he'll and vice versa. Remove one and the other cannot stand.
You can't have a rich man if a poor man doesn’t. exist. Yes u are rich because there exist poor man.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Princewell2012(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

God want to test mankind. Hmmmm

So if you re testing ur wife to know if she can kill you for any reason, and you realises she wanted to kill you for real will you prevent it or allow her to kill you?

2 will you drop a life bullet in your home and allow your children to play with it?

The bible says in the book of James that God does not test man with evil, so if he tested me and i failed the test, so instead of floging me with a cain, he now throw me into everlasting fire? do you call this a test? does that makes any sense to you?

My brother God is not burning anybody with everlasting fire. and two the story of Adam and Eve looks like a work of man to me.

the answer is very simple. sin and die or accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour and live forever it is that simple
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Masculity(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
God didn't create angels to be robots.

Do you mean he can't control them?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by deborsky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
ndPeter:
No reasonable answer. But everybody wants talk
check my post above, on this thread. my comment should give u an answer
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1
But I read angels don't have will power?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.