Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (24581 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
joewhale:
God is the omniscient.

god is omniscient yet he didnt know that Satan would ever rebel against him. God regretted creating humans. He regretted making Saul king. All these shows he was not even in control. You guys don't think at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
FemoLondon:
It's all a myth. Good vs evil is always required for the story to appear valid and thus have the ability to be sold.

thank you. The earlier Africans understand that bible stories are nothing put pure fantasies, the better for us all.

7 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by sekundosekundo: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

God would have killed you the first time you sinned so that we won't be here reading this poo.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by godquality: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
though am a christian because i was born into a christian home. but some of this things now makes me start doubting God.
¤ Why didnt God kill satan from the beginning since he can see the future and knows satan is only going to bring trouble into the world and steal God'S people

¤ why did he put the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden when he knows its not good.

¤ why would an all loving God create hell when he asked us to forgive our offenders

While we are at it with the why's....

Why did he do nothing while the Rwandan genocide was taking place?.
Why did he turn the other way when Boko Haram were killing raping and maiming people?.
Why is he doing nothing while politicians, top military officials judges, are pilfering our wealth while we have so many women and children dying of starvation in IDP camps?

So many why's with no answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Kdon2: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?

Test!!! If he is all knowing wetin he need the test for? He already knows the answer na! Human being and ignorance! SMH

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Masculity(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

Oh my.... Hope you are a Director in Hollywood because you can act a very good but meaningless movie.

You are not even ashamed of what you are saying.

As you claimed, if God really create angel they would never go against him.

So far no any American drones that go against them.

Free yourself dude life is good. Enjoy your lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Originalsly: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:
and have u prayed and fasted for 7 days and got the answer
With this kind answer you need to pray for at least 40 days.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by achorladey: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Op point of view is from an individual who sees God as Omnipresent but the Op don't seem to understand the difference between 'having power' to do all things, and 'use of power'. So at Op, can you comprehend the way the Almighty use his power? For example, God too can forget things like humans. Explain?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Sweetcollins: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
lastbaff:

Bro, the simple answer to the first and second question is that God wants to test mankind.

For the third question.... The test will be worthless if those who obey God aren't rewarded and those who disobey aren't punished.

A good government loves and protects its citizens and provide their essential needs. Yet, it builds prison to be used by the same citizens. Why do you think it does that?

What's then the need to test us, while he can programme us to love and do his will only
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by oniconx: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
The logical answer is that to have a CREATION there must be to both good and bad side. And science too supported this assertion, that to every force there must be an equal and opposite reaction. Note. Opposite. Newton theory I think. To have a sweet taste there must exist a sour taste to compare. Meaning that to have goodness there must necessarily be badness, otherwise goodness doesn’t exists or have a meaning . In summary the World cannot exist without good and evil. So trust God he knows what he is doing. I can only only hope this answers your question somehow.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

the best thing that will ever happen to you is to abandon Christianity. The Christian bible is riddled with lies, distortions, misinterpretations, contradictions and pure fantasies. Satan is just an imaginary being that exist only in the Christian faith. The bible god is just a mere tribal deity.

8 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Vicktomaniaa(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]must you talk
Wilgrea7:

no one is going to burn u forever.. that's a lie

https://www.nairaland.com/3435101/false-doctrine-eternal-torment-judgement
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by oglalasioux(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Because non of both exist in the religious sense.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by SpencerLewis(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Yinkey6(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
@OP

You've asked a very vital question that over 70% of Nigerian Christians and Muslims can't answer cos they don't have none for it.

Satan rebelled in heaven. He was able to deceive one third of the angels in heaven to follow him. That's about several billions of angels. He questioned God's authority and lied to the angels that they were better of on their own than with Yahweh. He led a revolution against God and wanted to usurp God and mount the throne. He wanted to rule.

Isaiah 14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Many angels believed in his words as he promised them better than what God gave them. That was how he was able to pull some of them to his side.

Revelations 12:3-4
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

After he succeeded in pulling those stars to his side, he launched his rebellion.

Revelations 12:7-9

"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

He got barnished from heaven. Now, your question asks to to know why God didn't destroy him as soon as inequity was found in him. If God had destroyed him immediately, all the angels including the ones that didn't listen to his lies would have felt God was silencing His opposition. So, to prove the devil wrong by showing the heavenly hosts that no one can rule better than Yahweh, God decided to let Lucifer rule the earth for the entire universe to see.

Since Satan has been ruling the world, there hasn't been peace.

1 John 5:9

"We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is Under the control of the EVIL ONE."

Now, all those angels that refuse to buy his lies can now see that the devil would have been a huge disaster if he had been allowed to rule heaven. If God had destroyed him the moment he chose to rebel, those angels would have thought Lucifer was right, that's why God quickly silenced him.

The billions of angels who stood by him are now the demons and principalities of darkness in this world today, while the One that remained loyal are the good and peaceful angels.

Imagine if PDP used all the power at their disposal to silence APC, the masses would have complained cos they thought they saw a hope in APC and all its promises. But now that APC, has gotten to power, we can now all see that they aren't competent enough.

The time for Satan's destruction is near cos Yahshua is coming.

kindly read a blog post that debunked the propaganda made by Muslims that Mary wore an hijab.

https://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/09/it-is-lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab.html?m=1

Kudos to you bro. A deserve a Grammy.. or something better .... Tho Im a Muslim I found this reasonable God bless.. Ma or
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fabrepass:

you are telling us that god is an incompetent nit wit which contradicts the notion that he is omnipotent and omniscient. What joy does he derive from embarking on a highly flawed programming?

grin i didnt say he is an incompetent nit wit o... na u talk dat one. grin

If he should kill satan, dont you think the program will have serious problems

Satan is in the game to create and cause things that will maintain balance and prevent the program from running too long?

And was also given limited power in order not to crash the program too quick grin if not he would have ended the earth long time ago when he was banished from heaven.

Why do you think some people are rich and som are poor? grin
Why do you think some pple are stupid and som are wise?
Why do you think som people die young and some die at their old age?

Its all part of the game to maintain balance in everything and prolong the lifespan of the game or prevent the game from crashing too quick grin grin
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fabrepass:

does it not sound so ridiculous that an 'omniscient' god needs to test his creatures and followers in order to know truth? You guys always make me laugh. The earlier you understand that bible stories are mere fables, the better for you.
Erhmm,u seem to have forgotten they say he is God and all powerful,knowing the end from the beginning,anything he says should be really so,its like d hero in a movie,let him/her/it be a goat,baby just born,he/her/it would still come out on top.so if God is real,then those 'fables'(irrespective of how stupid or unbelievable some are) are true
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by oglalasioux(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
oniconx:
The logical answer is that to have a CREATION there must be to both good and bad side. And science too supported this assertion, that to every force there must be an equal and opposite reaction. Note. Opposite. Newton theory I think. To have a sweet taste there must exist a sour taste to compare. Meaning that to have goodness there must necessarily be badness, otherwise goodness doesn’t exists or have a meaning . In summary the World cannot exist without good and evil. So trust God he knows what he is doing. I can only only hope this answers your question somehow.

So what's the essence of hell fire if God knew bad has to exist to balance good?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Leez(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fabrepass:

god is omniscient yet he didnt know that Satan would ever rebel against him. God regretted creating humans. He regretted making Saul king. All these shows he was not even in control. You guys don't think at all.
uncle that u be atheist doesnt mean evrybdy has to be
oh
u are african dat means ur folks gave u a christian name
or is that one fake too?
u dis philosphy ppl if u dnt believe is nt by force o
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Mujtahida: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
LolliCane:
undecided

Na all these mumu questions dey vex me.
Op why don't you also go ahead and ask these questions
1. Why did GOD allow satan torment job?
2. Why did GOD give humans free will?
3. Why did GOD allow Jesus die for us?
4. Why did GOD allow hitler kill 6 millions jews?

undecided
Guy this myth has been debunked and many holes punctured into the official holocaust story and the knowledge of the truth is spreading thanks to the Internet.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
felaismyhero:
Erhmm,u seem to have forgotten they say he is God and all powerful,knowing the end from the beginning,anything he says should be really so,its like d hero in a movie,let him/her/it be a goat,baby just born,he/her/it would still come out on top.so if God is real,then those 'fables'(irrespective of how stupid or unbelievable some are) are true

oh pathetic ignoramus. He knows from beginning to end but regretted creating humans in genesis chapter 6. He regretted making Saul king. He had to test Abraham in order to know how strong Abrahamic faith is. He later sent his son to come and correct some of his mistakes and you still open your mouth wide to tell me this fake ass god knows it all?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Fabrepass:

well,it might just be a script in which,surprisingly,d producer is in it and even acts as if he is 'surprised' by d actions of d other actors which he knows already.thats what christianity says!
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by herich(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=muyoge post=50624544]The Bible says God has made all things for Himself even the wicked for the day of evil.(Prov 16:4

A lot of us would never appreciate God if there were no devil.

If there were no diseases,how would we know God can heal? If there were no death,how would we know God can raise the dead?

The existence of satan makes us appreciate God more because He is ever there to save us from the devil and when we are saved, a stronger love and bond is built between God and us.

Whether the devil exists or not,that doesn't matter anymore since there is that great love and bond between God and us.

Makes no sense here.
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by HtwoOw: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

Why did he confuse people and changed their language?
I believe that's the real root of problems of humanity

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
laffwitmi:
This life is well planned!!
Christianity is a scam - Nnamdi Kanu
am telling you,,,big scam

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
brudiga:

grin i didnt say he is an incompetent nit wit o... na u talk dat one. grin

If he should kill satan, dont you think the program will have serious problems

Satan is in the game to create and cause things that will maintain balance and prevent the program from running too long?

And was also given limited power in order not to crash the program too quick grin if not he would have ended the earth long time ago when he was banished from heaven.

Why do you think some people are rich and som are poor? grin
Why do you think some pple are stupid and som are wise?
Why do you think som people die young and some die at their old age?

Its all part of the game to maintain balance in everything and prolong the lifespan of the game or prevent the game from crashing too quick grin grin

if you are saying that Satan is god's plan to maintain balance, why did he regret creating humans after Satan influenced them to disobey him?
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by felaismyhero(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Masculity:

Oh my.... Hope you are a Director in Hollywood because you can act a very good but meaningless movie.

You are not even ashamed of what you are saying.

As you claimed, if God really create angel they would never go against him.

So far no any American drones that go against them.

Free yourself dude life is good. Enjoy your lifetime.
i was enjoying u till u mentioned drones,drones arent said to have freewill,they say angels and humans have that.so that comparison no dope
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by kbbanj10(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
gabazin080:

very interesting questions. 1. don't forgery that other angels are also interested in what God's decision will be like. so killing or destroying Satan immediately after the rebellion would've proved that God himself have something to hide because Satan's aim & objective is to disprove God's supremacy. 2. keeping the forbidden fruit in the garden is just only to show obedience afterall there're multitudes of other fruits in d garden to eat from. 3. the concept of hell fire may not be true afterall. because He is a loving God
Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by EbolaParasite: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
muyoge:
The Bible says God has made all things for Himself even the wicked for the day of evil.(Prov 16:4

A lot of us would never appreciate God if there were no devil.

If there were no diseases,how would we know God can heal? If there were no death,how would we know God can raise the dead?

The existence of satan makes us appreciate God more because He is ever there to save us from the devil and when we are saved, a stronger love and bond is built between God and us.

Whether the devil exists or not,that doesn't matter anymore since there is that great love and bond between God and us.

Why create diseases to show you can heal? If there were no diseases, life would be peaceful, aint it? Why allow the devil in the first place? If the devil didn't exist maybe there'd be no evil?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Josephjnr(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yes, men punish their own but we are talking about God that loves us more than all things. His love for us is so strong that he let his only begotten son to die for our sins. Devil has being outsmarting God since the beginning. He created Eden for men to live forever but Devil sent us here(Earth),he sent his son to save us still many will go to Hell. Sometimes I wonder who is stronger. God or Devil? Because for now,Devil is smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? by Fabrepass(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Leez:

uncle that u be atheist doesnt mean evrybdy has to be
oh
u are african dat means ur folks gave u a christian name
or is that one fake too?
u dis philosphy ppl if u dnt believe is nt by force o

so everyone exposing the fakeness of Christianity is an atheist? Who told you that I have a Christian name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.